Beatkiller4th Puroresu Project

Beatkillker4th

9 minutes ago, TinyDanson said:

Any chance of doing Kojima? I've never seen a good one out there ever. 

First Suwama is uploaded. Yes I have a face texture already for placement for Kojima. 

On 2/23/2018 at 8:03 PM, Beatkillker4th said:

Kushida is uploaded

Sorry I've been busy. I just got Kushida he's awesome great job.

Now I look forward to Hiroyoshi Tenzan as no one has made him at least not a good one.

Keep up the great work.

1 hour ago, Soccersmack said:

That Honma looks spot on. 

It can out really nice. I had a really good shape detail face pic to start with. I was actually a really easy texture to do surprisingly. Fit really nice too. 

5 hours ago, Soccersmack said:

Close to done? Honma and Makabe that is. Can't wait to see a Koji and Tenzan. 

Makabe and Honma need Entrances and movesets but Kojima pics are up I'll probably watch a bunch of matches and do those 3 sets together 

Hey bud I got Kanemaru he's awesome but I did notice the issue with his name why 2k had to make this such a pain in the ass in 2k18 is beyond me as it was great before and you used to be able to write more.

Anyway here's how to fix/make sure the name comes up properly in game so first you write his first name Yoshinobu then add a space with Y then hit the right trigger to skip to the next line then write his last name Kanemura now when his name is displayed it will look right and have no gap in his last name.

I hope this helps. Looking forward to Makabe and Honma next then Tenzan who i'm super stoked we will finally have one.

Oh and will you be making Honma's Entrance Jacket ?

Also I'm sure you know this but if not here's how to blend you logo's in when using different materials for you clothing. So example say you use material satin as your tights then add your logo on it sometimes your logo gets a weird outline because of the contrast on the material of the tights so this makes your logo not look as good to fix this add a in game design over your logo the rectangle is good and put it the same material so in this case it be satin then in color make sure the design has 0 opacity now this will blend you logo perfectly into the tights also usually you just put the design the same color as the tights but if you want here's another trick the lighter you make the color the less the effect the more darker the color is the more the affect. So in this example lighter = less satin the logo will look and darker = the more satin the logo will look but either way your logo will blend in perfect just use low opacity 0.

If you already know this great if not i hope this tip is helpful.

Edited by KeithMajors
  • Too Sweet 1

15 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Also I'm sure you know this but if not here's how to blend you logo's in when using different materials for you clothing. So example say you use material satin as your tights then add your logo on it sometimes your logo gets a weird outline because of the contrast on the material of the tights so this makes your logo not look as good to fix this add a in game design over your logo the rectangle is good and put it the same material so in this case it be satin then in color make sure the design has 0 opacity now this will blend you logo perfectly into the tights also usually you just put the design the same color as the tights but if you want here's another trick the lighter you make the color the less the effect the more darker the color is the more the affect. So in this example lighter = less satin the logo will look and darker = the more satin the logo will look but either way your logo will blend in perfect just use low opacity 0.

If you already know this great if not i hope this tip is helpful.

Kanemaru's front design should be at opacity 100 instead of 70 idk how it saved like that. That will fix the issue. They should to the actual naming like they do with the announced names with slots for each name. That would be too easy tho.

1 hour ago, VegasViP said:

Will any new NJPW caws be going up soon. Got all the ones you have uploaded currently. 

Kojima, Honma, and Makabe will be released together probably by Tuesday if not sooner. Also started Jay White

6 hours ago, Beatkillker4th said:

Niato, Makabe and Honma are all up now. 

I got them great job. Honma is a fav he looks great he's awesome.

I look forward to seeing what you do with David Finlay and Hiroyoshi Tenzan it will be great to put Tencozy together.

I will be getting those guy's for sure and look forward to what ever else you make. Keep up the great work.