Beatkiller4th Puroresu Project

Beatkillker4th

David Finlay looks way too pale he's almost white like a ghost so you would be better off using a new/different face photo that has a better skin color or adjust the skin tone on the face photo you are already using and re apply it.

Edited by KeithMajors

So I don't know if you know but makabe's face is glitched it's blank, also good work on the others

Edited by Stoned Out 203

I got Tenzan great job he's awesome.

I'll be waiting on Finlay and Marufuji next. I'm at the point where i'm counting logo's as things are tight. With that being said how many logo's will each guy be ?

Edited by KeithMajors

1 hour ago, Beatkillker4th said:

Finlay uploaded Fale pics added should be up tomorrow and Ishikawa pics also added

Did I miss Marufuji if so can you please re upload him and i'll get him right away as I'm waiting for the man Seth Rollins copied/stole from the most.

He looks great as well. You made him perfect.

Just now, Beatkillker4th said:

Marufuji isn't done. Still have to do his moveset and entrance. 

Ok cool I was not sure as he is the only one posted awhile back I have not seen online yet.

I'll keep an eye out for when he is uploaded. He's is great i'm excited to add him when he's done.

On 4/2/2018 at 6:37 PM, Kenny_Omega_Fan said:

Could you do a Taichi because some how I like him now

Collecting face pics for him and Evil also

Edited by Beatkillker4th

Ishikawa and Fale uploaded. Kota Ibushu and Marty Scurll added and will be uploaded early next week. ZSJ and Minoru Suzuki Added

Edited by Beatkillker4th

Minoru Suzuki uploaded. Jushin Liger added (note on Liger: No entrance attire. I the maske as face tats for the hair effect which blocked the entrance attire)