Alternate attire names?/Importing wrestlers?

gracik

You can use Data Editor for WWE 2k18's Alternate Attire Unlocker GUI to set the name for each attire.

To import a modded wrestler (or regular wrestler for thst matter) .pac file from older games is hit or miss. Many will work without any changes except the Wrestler ID when installed with Custom Character Tools 2018, others will have to be slightly or heavily edited to work on a case-by-case basis. You will of course need valid WWE2k18 .pofo and .moveset files, which you can create with Data Editor for WWE 2k18 (old ones won't work). Check out the Smacktalks Community Wiki entry on installing Mods for details, you can find a link in the Stickied threads on the forum.

On 2/16/2018 at 9:29 PM, Cave Waverider said:

You can use Data Editor for WWE 2k18's Alternate Attire Unlocker GUI to set the name for each attire.

To import a modded wrestler (or regular wrestler for thst matter) .pac file from older games is hit or miss. Many will work without any changes except the Wrestler ID when installed with Custom Character Tools 2018, others will have to be slightly or heavily edited to work on a case-by-case basis. You will of course need valid WWE2k18 .pofo and .moveset files, which you can create with Data Editor for WWE 2k18 (old ones won't work). Check out the Smacktalks Community Wiki entry on installing Mods for details, you can find a link in the Stickied threads on the forum.

Anything more specific on the process of renaming the attires? I've been glancing at it a bit over the weekend and I don't really understand what I'm looking at. If it involves changing the hex values that I'm seeing then I don't know the first thing about that.

On 20.2.2018 at 2:21 PM, gracik said:

Anything more specific on the process of renaming the attires? I've been glancing at it a bit over the weekend and I don't really understand what I'm looking at. If it involves changing the hex values that I'm seeing then I don't know the first thing about that.

Item 12. in the Tutorial linked here should help.

• Like 1

Good morning everyone I just have one question maybe two when I download attire mods how can I change the name instead of it being attire 1 and also my attire mods deleted after clearing cache on the custom characters tool