King Mabel's Unused King of The Ring Belt

Akumaku

Late Post. Today is Nelson Frazier Jr's. (King Mabel/Viscera) Birthday Today he would been 48. 4 years ago he passed away 4 days after his birthday. So as a tribute and honor, I created his unused King of The Ring Belt. It would be really interesting if the Belt was used. In CC, #KING OF THE RING #BELT #WWF

y4mu2F_zJd0dbJvO96ga23GFXhseSM3uZWxU_Z-b

Comparison

Photo

kingbelt.jpg

y4msDVxFFP7wwL_5zqzE_yIO-ckXkT8mWT4BUPwW

Game Photo

Edited by Akumaku
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2

I'd definitely use this. Thank you. 

Also, would it be possible to remove the "World Wrestling Federation" text from the belt myself once downloaded so that I may use it as a tournament "Trophy" type belt for other non-WWF/WWE KOTR style tournaments or is it all on a single logo?

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Thanks 1

Only if it's not too much of a bother. I can find use for the belt "as is" if it's an inconvenience. In any case, it's an awesome creation so much props to you.

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Like 1

Thanks! It’s all good dude,I remade the whole design from scratch from photoshop and illustrator so I know where to  remove it off easily and plus others might have a different universe in 2k that’s not wwf related.

Edited by Akumaku
  • Too Sweet 1