TheKreator's "Bring Back The Fink!" Project - AKA Remove JoJo!

TheKreator

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I hope this project has not died.

I like to shar so,e thoughts on this that maybe can help that we can work together on a solution.

I had the idea to instead of extracting and cutting Howard Finkels voice from different audio and video resources, to change JoJo's voice with an audioprogramm, so that her voice would sound like hime.

Unfortunatly, it seems there is no wa to make someone elses voice sound like that from another person. Well, maybe a real pro can do that, with some expensilve Software.

Those programms are more to make different recordings from the same person, but at different locations sound equal, or to add effects, or to make i slower, faster, louder, cut audio files  a.s.o.

However I stumbled over a video where Adobe showed a programm "Codename" Voco that can make text to voice by using any voice that was scanned before.

That was a few years ago, and unfortunatly Adobe hasn't released any further news on it, not even if they will develope and release that software.

I red some "smartass" answer from someone on a Adobe forum saying that software isn't needed because there already is software the scans voice and software that synthesise voice. And I mean "smartass" answer, as that is some big tlaking because that guy didn't name 1 alternative while saying "Voco" is not needed.

Well, the "synthesised" voice basically are all those "Text to voice" that more or less all sound robotic. And IDK about some software that scans voice.

So if wecan find affordable softare for scanning and synthesizing voice, we might have a solution.

So my thoughts are this:

1. We try to find a solution that manages "text to voice" like Voco, so we can type whatever sentence we need and make an audio file of it that would sound like Howard Finkel.

2. We keep extracting and cutting his voice out from different resources, but we split up and share the work.

What do you guys say?