A very long overdue public apology.

HiPcavallo

6 hours ago, ahmedady said:

Now because @Penguin and @Steenalizer your apologize won't be accepted,bro.

Why? They ultimately had nothing to do with the murder of @fokblas. I murdered your beloved pet on my own (although @Gift Of Jericho tried to help me find the best gif for the job, funny you aren’t demanding he apologise instead of @Penguin!), which I did solely because you threatened to have him murder me. His death could’ve easily been avoided had you just been patient, if anything I think you owe @fokblas an apology, bro.

Sorry my apology was inadequate, bro.

@Gift Of Jericho sorry I implicated you, bro.

1 hour ago, Penguin said:

@meh sorry you were dragged into this, bro.

Edited by HiPcavalloey
  • Bliss 1

Honestly, I agree, bro. Such slander against such a sweet innocent @Princess @Penguin is totally unacceptable. @Steenalizer also deserves an apology for implying he had anything to with the murder of @fokblas. I’m sorry you guys are being persecuted like this, bro’s.

@meh sorry for apologising, bro. I take it back, fuck you man!

Edited by HiPcavalloey
  • Bliss 2

Wow.   I don't know how I found this..  You guys actually just troll each other all day in this forum playing "guess who I'm sorry to?"   OK guys.   Have fun with that......   I will leave you to it.   Hope it all gets worked out eventually and those apologies get accepted.   Smh.