WWE2K18 Feedback Survey from 2k !

glennsoe

2 hours ago, glennsoe said:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WWE2K18feedback

Please take some time out and give feedback on the game..

I mentioned the 1000 logo limit crap, that we need more mask types and that they should fix that opponents just stands there during a pin attempt/submission hold...

what's the point? it's not like they're acutally going to listen to people.  They never do.

Yeah, I saw this earlier on Wrestlezone(I think) and filled it out. I mentioned something about adding character, weight or style specific reversal styles and a few other things. I mentioned giving us the fans a real beta for us to test but I guess if they did that, most wouldn't purchase the game when it released...lol

5 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Yeah, I saw this earlier on Wrestlezone(I think) and filled it out. I mentioned something about adding character, weight or style specific reversal styles and a few other things. I mentioned giving us the fans a real beta for us to test but I guess if they did that, most wouldn't purchase the game when it released...lol

i'm damn sure not anymore.  i'm done. they basically made non finisher moves have the 1 count glitch of wwe13 (sort of) so that right there and the fact they refuse to even acknowledge whether 1.07 was the last patch or not just annoys me.  So yeah if i get 19 it'll be a bargain bin. i'm not wasting 90 bucks on them again.  I gave them 4 years.  I did however give them a piece of my mind in that survey though.  what really annoyed me with that is they say what match types need improving.. well all of them do. but you can only select up to 3 and steel cage isn't even listed.  That proves they don't pay attention to their forums, fans, facebook twitter etc.  2K in that regard is just a joke.  the WWE Games franchise is just a cash cow to them.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this - I don't go on the 2K forums so I always miss their feedback windows.

Not sure if they'll listen but I used this opportunity to beg to bring back Create-a-Story (or at least improve the Promo Engine), and to preemptively complain about loot crates and microtransactions.