Satoshi Kojima - Tags: Satoshi Kojima, NJPW, AJPW

fnfx2d.jpg

19w5tv.jpgfwlw02.jpg2qcf6m8.jpg

Masahiro Chono - Tags: Mashahiro Chono, WCW, NJPW

2gxlpah.jpg

141abb.jpg2qs156w.jpg308wjtf.jpg2hxslqw.jpg

Edited by ShatterTheSky
  • Too Sweet 2

Another update in the first post. With him being on 205 Live and in this tournament, I'm itching to get him out there for those delicious download credits, so he'll likely be up within the next few days.

So now's the time of the year where I get bored as shit because it's almost July and by now in the game's life-cycle, there's at least 12 good CAWs of every wrestler you can think of. And it's usually around this time of year that I start dicking around making old puro guys, because for some reason I find myself studying 90's All Japan and New Japan in the summer time. Anyway, here's Masahiro Chono.

6roidj.jpg

2iiis0z.jpg

I'm still experimenting with the attires, but this should be up relatively soon.

• Like 1

I found good face pic of Kojima, tried to do face texture of him but my Photoshop is keep breaking... I think it would be look better than on Wrestle Kingdom game textures. Also I suggest you to make his head less wide and jaw a little bit wider then. There is also perfect hairstyle for him in game, that one spikey with fringe, you should try it. Great job with attires tho. ;)

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 6:27 PM, RebelYellPain said:

I found good face pic of Kojima, tried to do face texture of him but my Photoshop is keep breaking... I think it would be look better than on Wrestle Kingdom game textures. Also I suggest you to make his head less wide and jaw a little bit wider then. There is also perfect hairstyle for him in game, that one spikey with fringe, you should try it. Great job with attires tho. ;)

Thanks for the feedback. I keep going back and forth on how I feel about the hair. What I was going for the first time was his hair style from around the time he was NWA Champion like 2 years ago, when it was darker and a bit longer in the front.

es7n8h.jpgfnfx2d.jpg

I do like that hair on the attire that uses the WK textures though, and will probably keep it on that one.

2qcf6m8.jpg

Yeah. Though I did it with that hair before I found the resources to do the 2nd attire, hoping to make it seem somewhat up-to-date, while still having the old attire. 

I think I've got the moveset figured out pretty well right now. He plays very naturally, and there's only maybe one or two kinks that need worked out before I upload him. Thanks for the offer though. The interest in this is surprising, to say the least.

14 hours ago, ShatterTheSky said:

The interest in this is surprising, to say the least.

Been a fan for a while so always looking forward to seeing a good CAW of him..