Unable to upload images/ textures

Kaizoku

Ok so I thought I'd start making a few caws n other bits only to find out I can no longer log in to/pair with the logo uploading site has anyone else come across this problem n know a way round it? I tried asking 2K n all I got is "yeah we know some people are having this problem".   I'm starting to believe they did this as I haven't said  a positive thing about the game 😂

4 hours ago, broady said:

Ok so I thought I'd start making a few caws n other bits only to find out I can no longer log in to/pair with the logo uploading site has anyone else come across this problem n know a way round it? I tried asking 2K n all I got is "yeah we know some people are having this problem".   I'm starting to believe they did this as I haven't said  a positive thing about the game 😂

are you using x1 or ps4? i know with ps4 cause i use multiple accounts i always have to go to psn and log out to be fully logged out. but you said you couldn't log in at all. have you ever been able to do it? have you tried using another browser?

2 hours ago, Jai said:

are you using x1 or ps4? i know with ps4 cause i use multiple accounts i always have to go to psn and log out to be fully logged out. but you said you couldn't log in at all. have you ever been able to do it? have you tried using another browser?

Fm! ldidn't think of another browser as assumed it was the site thank you its working again now :yes

1 hour ago, broady said:

Fm! ldidn't think of another browser as assumed it was the site thank you its working again now :yes

no problem bro.