Any original members still around?

Georix

So I'm on an online nostalgia trip right now and I remembered this place. Glad to see it's still going strong after almost two decades.

Are any members of the original site still around? I was part of the community from around 2002-2004, former mod and admin. I haven't played a wrestling game in years...

• Like 1

Eh, a few years ago it was going really strong, it has died down since then. You missed the return of a few members from that period of time. They have all since left. Smacktalks himself rarely appears these days.

• Like 1

On 04/02/2018 at 12:23 PM, Smacktalks said:

I'm right here ;)

It's good to see you George, how've you been?

Life is good. I'm living and working in Manchester these days. I turn 30 this year; coming back to this place made me feel really old. I take some comfort in remembering that I was one of the younger members on the site back then, so you guys are all even older :) 

• Like 1

The White Devil @Codes. no longer recognizes those he once knew. He's become a lost soul, blinded by the darkness. The White Devil must turn to the light, and surrender himself over to Bliss so he may one day hope to learn the way.

Edited by Steenalizer
  • Bliss 2

1 hour ago, Steenalizer said:

The White Devil @Codes. no longer recognizes those he once knew. He's become a lost soul, blinded by the darkness. The White Devil must turn to the light, and surrender himself over to Bliss so he may one day hope to learn the way.

I never knew who you were. I just know you talk a lot of shit.

• 5 months later...