Rhuanico99

Hey everyone!

Today I received a message when I turned my game on saying I had violated the terms and regulation of the game with the use of inappropriate content but I never said or posted anything sexual or aggresive on Community Creations. Any idea what it is so I can stop doing it to prevent my account from being banned from the online servers? The only thing that I can think of would be the nipple textures that I use on my caws to make them look more realistic but isn't that allowed?

Any help is appreciated!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I just got banned for 2 weeks for nothing apparently, because 2k doesn't answer my questions on 2k support, they didn't delete anything from my upload tab and I deleted all the nipple logos I had. I seriously have no idea what the hell is going on.

DUfruENW0AIoafO.jpg

Edited by Rhuanico99

Thanks for the response @Steenalizer and @DrJoeyMagnumRyan !

Should I just stop putting textures there or should I blend them in with some body texture? Because I feel that the bodys will look a lot worse without those little details. And who would flag me on Community Creations for that? Because the message said that someone flagged my content as inappropriate but they don't specify which one. This whole situation is making me not want to keep making caws.

Edited by Rhuanico99

12 minutes ago, mrblacksheep said:

Cleavage got me banned from 2k16.

I'm sad to hear that but thanks for the feedback @mrblacksheep! I guess I'll just stop putting those logos. That really sucks, it's almost like they don't want us to put details on our caws.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm banned permanent on 2k18. My first offense was uploading triple h's iron cross logo, a logo that's already in the fucking game, just a different variant of it. My final nail in the coffin came when I uploaded a logo of a bloody bandage for a caws forehead. Now I can't upload logo's to my game using the website anymore. I've since found other ways to inject them so that I can keep creating my own shit for youtube videos. I'm bummed I can't download other peoples creations anymore, but I'm honestly not that pissed about online multiplayer. Considering the fact that I hate people in general, especially squeaky children, I'm not too broken up about it.

3 hours ago, Matt6sic6 said:

I'm banned permanent on 2k18. My first offense was uploading triple h's iron cross logo, a logo that's already in the fucking game, just a different variant of it. My final nail in the coffin came when I uploaded a logo of a bloody bandage for a caws forehead. Now I can't upload logo's to my game using the website anymore. I've since found other ways to inject them so that I can keep creating my own shit for youtube videos. I'm bummed I can't download other peoples creations anymore, but I'm honestly not that pissed about online multiplayer. Considering the fact that I hate people in general, especially squeaky children, I'm not too broken up about it.

yeah i think the not being able to download from cc or download my own images are the worse things and like others have said they have worse filters than youtube's audiovisual content filters lol 

sorry to hear you got banned permanently bro but my advice to really stick it to them. don't preorder, hell don't even get 2k19 on black friday. wait till it's a damn bargain bin.  I usually don't come out telling people to do that but 2k isn't going to learn their lesson or change their ways unless the community makes a statement. It's just like with nba2k where people don't have to pay for microtransactions they just do it cause they want to so they can level up faster.  I have just gotten so tired of the gaming industry going the way it's going. it's really sad..  Okay rant over lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

wow the modders here do a better job than the developers in the game,i say if someones offended by something then just dont  download it,why punish those who like  a more realistic game that the modders can do for the community

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 4:54 PM, HeroTheHero said:

Wait, so does using the Image uploader get you banned or does just uploading to community creations?

Using the image uploader for your own personal use can get you banned which is ridiculous if you ask me.