Grreatmatu puroresu caws (SHIBATA created)

GrreatMatu

• 1 month later...
  • GrreatMatu changed the title to Grreatmatu puroresu caws (Takashi Sugiura UPLOADED!)

Fantastic Sugiura, I was hoping someone would upload one now that he's one the GHC. I'm planning on making Kenoh soon, so it'll be a good match. Just need to make more space on my save.

You planning on making Zeus? I know Sweaty/Timothy made him, but he's inactive right now.

10 hours ago, GeoffSpelledCorrec said:

Fantastic Sugiura, I was hoping someone would upload one now that he's one the GHC. I'm planning on making Kenoh soon, so it'll be a good match. Just need to make more space on my save.

You planning on making Zeus? I know Sweaty/Timothy made him, but he's inactive right now.

Thanks man. Looking forward on seeing your Kenoh. I've also made Kenoh but he still needs quite a bit of work so I'm not sure if I'll ever upload him.

I'm not familiar enough with Zeus so propably not going to make him. Next I'm planning to finish my Kento Miyahara and maybe Go Shiozaki. I've also made one of the most recent Nakajima attires (one with the lightning bolts) so I'll be replacing my previous one in the CC with the new one.

Edited by GrreatMatu
  • Like 1

• GrreatMatu changed the title to Grreatmatu puroresu caws (Katsuhiko Nakajima and Kensuke Sasaki pics)
39 minutes ago, DomoDaDude said:

Yooo, those are amazing! I really need that Kenskay but I'll snatch Nakajima as well.

I'm currently having some problems with connecting to the network on my ps4 so I haven't uploaded this yet :( but expect to see them on CC by tomorrow. 

• Like 1

On 3.4.2018 at 4:06 PM, DomoDaDude said:

Downloaded Kenskay yesterday, great work.

Are you going to make his other protege in Kento Miyahara?

Sorry about the late reply. I've been working on Kento Miyahara but he's not quite ready yet.

I don't really like the Hideo Itami that's in the game so I made my own KENTA caw. I think it actually looks a lot more like him than the one that's already in the game. What do you guys think? Pics in the OP.

• Like 1

Could not be more stoked for that KENTA!!! When’s that bad boy gonna be up!?

in game hideo doesn’t work for KENTA, I think your caw is a great idea. 

Edited by Raddad88

On 12.4.2018 at 8:21 PM, Raddad88 said:

Could not be more stoked for that KENTA!!! When’s that bad boy gonna be up!?

in game hideo doesn’t work for KENTA, I think your caw is a great idea. 

Sorry for the late reply (I really suck at answering :( ) KENTA has been uploaded to CC. On other news I made Katsuyori Shibata (pictures in the OP) and you can expect to see him on CC once I'm done tweaking his moveset.

• GrreatMatu changed the title to Grreatmatu puroresu caws (SHIBATA created)