Manually Changing A Weight Class?

Suffer

I have recently gotten into modding with my 360 around a week ago. After reading a ton of information that was helpful from the forums, I have found how to do a ton of things on my own. I have tried to refrain from asking questions and just learn on my own via trial and error techniques but I have recently been stumped with something.

I noticed that the WWE 2K14 POFO Editor in X-Packer has the weight class options open to edit and change, however on the WWE 13 POFO Editor those options are not found. I figured from there I would just need to change some offsets manually via hex, but that is where I became stumped. I have no clue as to what I am supposed to be looking for. I extracted my Austin Aries pofo file from my extracted '13 save data, Aries is replacing Big Show's slot so he if a super heavyweight currently. I am trying to change this to be a cruiserweight. Here is a screenshot of his pofo file in hex.

24908350037_381b24fe0c_z.jpg

My first thought was to extract Rey Mysterio's pofo file from my save data as well and try to copy bits and pieces of data directly into my Aries pofo then inject that back into my save data. That worked for everything except the weight class, in game my Aries was still being recognized as a super heavyweight. Here is the Rey Mysterio default pofo file screenshot.

39778427391_e2d18ac868_z.jpg

I know that back when the game was the most recent game out there were save editors out that allowed you to change the weight classes of the in game superstars, so I know that it deals with my save data. I am just stuck on what I need to change the data that will affect the weight class. I have tried for several days to figure this out now but can never seem to get it figured out, so I figured I would try my hand at asking for a little help. Thanks!