ECW's Sinister Minister

That_ECW_Fanboy

1 hour ago, cdiebold1 said:

Holy balls.

Glad you like it man. Originally when I was making the face texture i thought it was going to turn out to look awful on the CAW but surprisingly it came out looking great.

3 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

Did you ever upload your Cyrus?

Haven't yet i just need help with the moveset once that's done I'll upload him.

That's a good combo, Rockstar. 

It's going to work for me to put James Mitchell with Forsaken710's Mortis & Wrath and double his managing duty up by also having him manage Mikey Whipwreck & Tajiri ... hmm, maybe this requires a stable as well, lol.

Edited by cdiebold1

2 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

That's a good combo, Rockstar. 

It's going to work for me to put James Mitchell with Forsaken710's Mortis & Wrath and double his managing duty up by also having him manage Mikey Whipwreck & Tajiri ... hmm, maybe this requires a stable as well, lol.

yeah for Mortis & Wrath you just gotta change his name, suit, hair & facial hair..

1 hour ago, EvolutionIV said:

James Mitchell looked nothing like his WCW character but ok you do whatever you want man haha..

He didn't look THAT much different as far as I remember and I'm fine being ignorant if I'm mistaken. Of course I'm going to do whatever I want. It's my game and I'm a grown ass man, ya silly duck.

52 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

He didn't look THAT much different as far as I remember and I'm fine being ignorant if I'm mistaken. Of course I'm going to do whatever I want. It's my game and I'm a grown ass man, ya silly duck.

looked plenty different ;) but it's all good haha..

2 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

This is awesome

Thanks Nick glad you like the CAW.

18 hours ago, RockStar101 said:

Omg I got this on cc this morning I was looking for a manager for a all female dark stable and he's perfect!

Su Young, Nikki Cross and Rosemary 

Great combo. I personally use him for my own dark stable/my new version of the Unholy Alliance 

Who are Yoshihiro Tajiri, Lord Tensai/Albert, Unmasked Kane, Ember Moon and The Boogeyman

• Too Sweet 1

James Vandenberg of WCW..

not tryna takeover or steal shine.. thanks for making him and I did keep the other 2 attires.. I'll be also downloading him on my ECW roster account..

[hide]

bZo9WwF.jpg

[/hide]

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Too Sweet 1