GAZWEFC's ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 26th Jan

gazwefc

35 minutes ago, gazwefc said:

Lethal looks amazing, hadnt seen it. I only made my Lethal and Ospreay as placeholders as i had spoken with Ryee a while back and he told me he was going to make them.

I did look into Delirious for you a week or so ago but there were too many restrictions, no long beard with a mask and the same with his hair. Wouldnt want to make him and not be able to have him accurate.

Ahhh, yeah that damn logo limit rears it's ugly and unnecessary head again. Bummer. That's ok though, appreciate the effort anyways. Thanks for giving it a shot. I'll see what I can do on my end, but I'm sure it'll be pretty bad, ha ha. 

Well for placeholders, they looked, and still look phenomenal. Not a big fan of Ryeedee's Ospreay though, outside of his outfit. Just not feeling his face. I know I'll no doubt be in the minority there, and that's not meant as a knock at all on Ryee, just a personal opinion. 

Looks like though if one wanted to, they could simply swap your outfits with Ryee's caws.

Damn every good EVIL caw had the Cena DLC. Out of curiosity, what part of the caw includes the DLC? Is it a certain move? Because I really need an EVIL caw but I didn’t get the Cena Nuff DLC.

I think you get that message when it contains any DLC not just the Cena Nuff, it seems to say it has the Cena Nuff even when its DLC from another pack.

Its more than likely moves, EVILs STO and Darkness Falls were both in the moves pack DLC, if it is genuinely the Cena Nuff pack (and not like I said just saying it when its another pack) it'll probably be the Fishermans Suplex 6 or Northern Lights Suplex 3

6 hours ago, LilBoat said:

Damn every good EVIL caw had the Cena DLC. Out of curiosity, what part of the caw includes the DLC? Is it a certain move? Because I really need an EVIL caw but I didn’t get the Cena Nuff DLC.

Hmmm. Im not sure tbh, i never pay attention to what is and isnt dlc. Wouldnt even know how to go back and find out. Sorry

On 1/27/2018 at 5:43 PM, LilBoat said:

You still don't have DLC 3 and a half months later?.. Now it's almost 4 months..

• Too Sweet 1

5 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

You still don't have DLC 3 and a half months later?.. Now it's almost 4 months..

Uhh yeah, I got the Season Pass. Hence “CENA” DLC. Not DLC as a whole.

4 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

^Right!? Stop being such cheap @$$ and go buy the Cena DLC pack. It's only like what $6.99?

How am I being a cheap ass? It’s called prioritizing, genius. I have to buy access codes and books for school. And if it’s “only $6.99”, how about you buy it for me?

Still sounds like a "you" problem and not a "me" problem, so how about no, and you just use some of that pell grant $ to get it....or sell drugs on the side, no judgment there.

Seriously though, I'd take your complaints about the whole DLC scheme to 2K for not finishing the game enough for all that DLC content not already being on there like it should be.

Edited by Mrmorbid81