GAZWEFC's ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 26th Jan

gazwefc

I do 

20 hours ago, LilBoat said:

Uhh yeah, I got the Season Pass. Hence “CENA” DLC. Not DLC as a whole.

How am I being a cheap ass? It’s called prioritizing, genius. I have to buy access codes and books for school. And if it’s “only $6.99”, how about you buy it for me?

My take is we are lucky to have the creations that are made and shared, caw makers, they make things they enjoy for their own use and share, they will use DLC parts, moves and entrances as it enhances their overall creation.

I find it a bit rude when people ask for non DLC, as it shouldn't down to the creator to have to cater to your needs, "dumb down" their creation by removing bits/moves, and waste an upload slot on an "inferior" version of their creation.

Also I understand you might not want the content of the DLC but if used with good reason on a caw you want why would you not get it?

The fact you bought season pass suggests you have the means to buy DLC, so perhaps you should invest in something you want/need for the creation you want or be patient and wait until you can do so.

Edited by Cuey82
  • Too Sweet 2

I'm not gonna list ways you can easily get 6.99 and even for free lol.. I don't wanna take away from Gaz's thread anymore.. so i'm honestly gonna ignore the Non-DLC requesters from now on in any thread by any caw maker..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

I do 

My take is we are lucky to have the creations that are made and shared, caw makers, they make things they enjoy for their own use and share, they will use DLC parts, moves and entrances as it enhances their overall creation.

I find it a bit rude when people ask for non DLC, as it shouldn't down to the creator to have to cater to your needs, "dumb down" their creation by removing bits/moves, and waste an upload slot on an "inferior" version of their creation.

Also I understand you might not want the content of the DLC but if used with good reason on a caw you want why would you not get it?

The fact you bought season pass suggests you have the means to buy DLC, so perhaps you should invest in something you want/need for the creation you want or be patient and wait until you can do so.

Lol first and foremost I find it rude that you guys come in AFTER the situation had been addressed by the CREATOR and try to come at me about a simple question. Gaz gave a simple answer. I respected that. If it was that big of a problem im sure he would’ve said that. Fact is, if you didn’t create the caw or contribute to it, then who are you guys to tell me what and what not to do? Now,  This already wayyy off topic so im going to say good day. And stick to talking about the CAWS

12 hours ago, LilBoat said:

Fact is, if you didn’t create the caw or contribute to it, then who are you guys to tell me what and what not to do?

Exactly how the CAW creator feels too I'm sure when you broke people ask for Non-DLC LMAO you're a joke.. I paid $96.96 for my game to have everything.. I've not complained once to anyone or special requested for them to change something how they wanted it to be in the first place (which is what you're doing).. Now I'm done.. 

• Like 1

i paid 200 bucks for this game and all i got is a shitty cena toy, a wwe trading card (which i dont know wtf isit for..) a small ripped off piece of nia jax attire...and small ripped off piece of royal rumble arena and a signed cena plague...like vince said “all this for a frikin plague!!??” :storm:.. true story kidsTRUESTORY.jpg

• Haha 1