Attack Problem

OzanFlair

11 hours ago, Alex™ said:

open sliders and turn run ins all the way down.

best thing is to set entrance run ins to player only

17 minutes ago, Jai said:

best thing is to set entrance run ins to player only

That's a possibility.

On a side note, I do really enjoy the unpredictability of the run-ins and other interference, though and have all the sliders maxed out. I like to create my own storylines and feuds from such things happening. :)

3 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

That's a possibility.

On a side note, I do really enjoy the unpredictability of the run-ins and other interference, though and have all the sliders maxed out. I like to create my own storylines and feuds from such things happening. :)

i'll put it like this. i was okay with it in 17, cause it didn't happen often other than the rivalry matches forcing it but it could still turn into a match as long as you got in the ring b4 the ref called the match off.

2k18 you can't even do that, if that rivalry match ends up being a run in that's it you brawl, even if you get in the ring, the ref leaves the ring and it's called off.

even the one where the rival takes out the rival's opponent for the match and tries to take the match himself, turns into a brawl and before patch 6 the rival that got ko'd would run in and it ends up shades of last year where the guest wouldn't leave. but still that would have been okay with me if the match didn't end in a brawl/no contest.  so yeah i try to have that off.  I don't mind mid-match and post match distractions/run ins but for those i wish we could just do like in wcw nitro and press a button to call for the run in. 

38 minutes ago, Jai said:

i'll put it like this. i was okay with it in 17, cause it didn't happen often other than the rivalry matches forcing it but it could still turn into a match as long as you got in the ring b4 the ref called the match off.

2k18 you can't even do that, if that rivalry match ends up being a run in that's it you brawl, even if you get in the ring, the ref leaves the ring and it's called off.

even the one where the rival takes out the rival's opponent for the match and tries to take the match himself, turns into a brawl and before patch 6 the rival that got ko'd would run in and it ends up shades of last year where the guest wouldn't leave. but still that would have been okay with me if the match didn't end in a brawl/no contest.  so yeah i try to have that off.  I don't mind mid-match and post match distractions/run ins but for those i wish we could just do like in wcw nitro and press a button to call for the run in. 

Oh, you're talking Universe Mode. I was thinking Play/Exhibition, where you can still get into the ring once the brawl starts. In Exhibition it really adds flavor and story.

17 minutes ago, Wimpy said:

Stop coming out first

that's not a solution

Just now, Cave Waverider said:

Oh, you're talking Universe Mode. I was thinking Play/Exhibition, where you can still get into the ring once the brawl starts. In Exhibition it really adds flavor and story.

yeah i was talking about universe lol. 

although all i've played is exhibition since that last dlc hit

i was doing beth phoenix vs nikki bella and beth had the match won and the bella's theme hit and nikki turned beth around and hit the bella buster for the win lol