[COMPLETED] Custom Render Pack, ready in .DDS format

saskoso

Hello Guys, I would like to share some .DDS renders ready to import into the game

I hope that for someone, this will be useful :lol.., Remember that if you like my work... You can ask for Render Request without problem 

My shared folder include...

►Main Roster renders

►DLC Roster renders

►Port and Modded wrestler renders 

►Your Render Request

It is recommended to use the tool:

"Custom Character Tools 2018 (CCT) by TheVisitorX"

(Daily Updates... for ur Request:cool:) Download Folder Link (ALL Roster Complete 21/01/2018):

Some Screenshots:

00030.jpg

00010.jpg

00020.jpg

custom.jpg

Part_1.jpg

Part_2.jpg

Edited by saskoso
Update
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, FreshRaven said:

Thanks for your work pal. But how did you inject renders for Aries/Punk/Del Rio, etc. since they're "modable" Superstars?

Cause i replace original characters with ported ones, in order to use a real slot's

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Spaaaaaaaazzyy said:

This is awesome! What do you use to convert files to dds?

Photoshop + Nvidia dds plugin bro 

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Do you take requests bro?

For sure :lol

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ryanbill33 said:

how do I go and install these on custom modded superstars

i dont know how to install in a "extra slot" modded characters, i like to replace characters with the Modded ones, in this way i can use the slot to install the renders.

8 minutes ago, drescola1b said:

Saskoso, you are a scholar and a gentleman.. Appreciate you ...

Hey fella thanks :lol

12 hours ago, ryanbill33 said:

how do I go and install these on custom modded superstars

You CAN'T install them on modded superstars unless you replace a regular wrestler with a modded one.

Edited by The Anti Source

What is with Render B? Only A and C is available. But in Superstar Selection i want them too. Or can i choose Render A as A and B because of 1024x1024px?

There are many Superstars left. Bret Hart WCW, Big Show 00, DDP old, Big Boss Man 90s, Ric Flair Retro etc.

Edited by HBK_1980

4 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

What is with Render B? Only A and C is available. But in Superstar Selection i want them too. Or can i choose Render A as A and B because of 1024x1024px?

There are many Superstars left. Bret Hart WCW, Big Show 00, DDP old, Big Boss Man 90s, Ric Flair Retro etc.

at the end of the day the whole roster will be completed, You can find Bret hart, DDP and Ric Falir in the folders, also Type B its not neccesary with PS method, cause use 80% the same dimensions ingame, so you can inject Type A renders in (A and B) without problem, you can see examples in the screenshots 

5 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

Yes but then we have Bret Harts Image for WWE and WCW Bret? I thought there will be an different Picture to know what Bret i choosing ;)

Im using WCW Bret at a second attire, if you want another renders without waiting time, maybe u need to try my PSD template to create some custom renders, if you want to request WCW Bret and others, i can do it, for the nex week

• 1 month later...