WolfgangJT/ BHANGRA22MAN/ RyeeDee Chris Jericho pics - Wk12 - Break the Web down - UPLOADED 17/01/18 TAGS inside

BHANGRA MAN

Well we all collabed together and worked hard on this. Hopefully this is liked. 

Final pics below

Tags:

BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT RYEDEE

CHRIS JERICHO

CHRIS.JERICHO.CAW.2K18.2K19.2K20.BEST.NX
CHRIS.JERICHO.CAW.2k18.2k19.BHANGRAMAN.W
CHRIS.JERICHO.CAW.BHANGRAMAN.WOLFGANGJT.

CHRIS.JERICHO.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR

CHRIS.JERICHO.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR

CHRIS.JERICHO.CAW.2k18.2k19.BHANGRAMAN.W

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 3

you think it's possible you three could pull out a collaboration for a short-haired Edge it's just a request I would love to see a good short-haired Edge on the communication board cuz there isn't any thanks for your time have a great day

Some suggestions: I would add more wrinkles to face to make it look more detailed and closer to how he looks now. Also, I think. the shading around his nose and under his nostrils might be a little too dark. I would look in to maybe lightening them up a bit. Also not sure if the sideburns are in game or texture but I would make them thinner as well as make them come straight down more. And lastly I would make the tattoos much darker and center the winged one a bit. Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic, great collab from all of you. 

• Too Sweet 1