Sign in to follow this  
Wormie For Admin

Featured Clubs

Wormie For Admin

I just noticed that if you go into clubs that there’s a featured clubs section. The only club on there being the nWo club, why? No disrespect intended towards the club, or it’s members, but it literally is just a list of names. You look at it and the first impression you get is that the site introduced a new feature and they wanted to check it out. They came, they saw, they didn’t give a shit, and moved on. The Kingdom Of Streamers For Saturn Bliss should be a featured club (and also probably @Cave Waverider’s modding club, but they can fight for themselves). We’ve been the only consistently active club on the forum since the feature was introduced, we won a war, we gave members like @Mizalike a platform to rise in power, we gave @ahmedady a new home, and we’re the only legitimate “club” on the forum, bro.

@pozzum plz/thanx @Penguin beg pozzum some more plz/thnx

• Bliss 3

Steenalizer

My brudda, Commander HiP! Thank you for showing us the way. 

This must be the work of the white devil Codes, he does not know the way.

• Bliss 2

Smacktalks

I'm not entirely sure why the nWo Club was featured, it could have just been from testing out the feature.

As theres only a handful of Clubs they're technically all featured as they're all on the main page so i've removed the featured club for the time being. Once theres more clubs we can decide on a way to decide which get featured alongside modding clubs.

Penguin

Thx @PAUL <3

Steenalizer

I always knew that @PAUL knew the way.

Wormie For Admin
Posted (edited)

Well, it's only right that if we're not featured, that nobody is! Thanks Paul <3

7 hours ago, Smacktalks said:

Once theres more clubs we can decide on a way to decide which get featured alongside modding clubs.

I assume that should the time come, that The Kingdom of Bliss will be the first featured? I'd like to ensure our spot is secure by placing a reservation. Keep in mind, if other clubs don't follow the Queen's lead on this one, then I'm afraid they'll never know the way.

Edited by HiPcavalloey
  • Bliss 1

Steenalizer

Not only should we be first featured, but we were the first tribe to know the way.

• Bliss 1