Just Mods - Piper vs Hart WM8 [WIP], Shamrock vs Rock WM14, Liz, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel,+Renders and more!

J N

37 minutes ago, robloc said:

can you tell me how to inject renders for modded superstars like cm punk?

You cannot inject renders unless you have replaced a default superstar when installing modded wrestlers. If you have replaced a wrestler, then inject the renders with CCT. If you have not replaced any default characters, then unfortunately, there is no way to add renders to mods.

10 minutes ago, punk-moo said:

Just Not  if at any point your taking requests bud I have 2 attires I really really want! 

Also fantastic work on the outsiders I just added them!

always taking requests, shoot me a pm :)

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

4 hours ago, Just Not said:

You cannot inject renders unless you have replaced a default superstar when installing modded wrestlers. If you have replaced a wrestler, then inject the renders with CCT. If you have not replaced any default characters, then unfortunately, there is no way to add renders to mods.

that's sad but thanks for the replay 

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - The Godfather [RELEASED] D'lo '99, Martel '93, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel, Tatanka +Renders

By the way ... I think it's great that Matt and you have realized a joint project. It's great to see modders working together. It does the community good and brings amazing works to light. I hope to see more such great cooperations. Thank you for your awesome work.

PS: Too bad I played this "Birth of the nWo" match a few months ago. I would have loved to use your mods. I will certainly use it elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Fawuwu said:

could you make the Ron Simmons thats on your profile pic

I WISH! Lol that helmet seems like a nightmare for me at this point. When I get better at sculpting, this is the first mod I'll do.

5 hours ago, code44 said:

Nice work on the Godfather.

Thanks bud!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fawuwu said:

could you do a faces of fear era haku with the mullet

67171-4932564Fr.jpg

Hey,  I'm almost positive that FOF Meng was done either last year or 2k16. If memory serves, AZN did one and maybe 4 Life? Check those pages out. If you can't find those, let me know and i'll see what i can do.

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Ken Shamrock vs The Rock WM14 [NEW], The Godfather, D'lo, Martel '93, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel, Tatanka +Renders

@matt2282p has done an absolutely wonderful job at recreating one of the greatest and most legendary matches in Wrestlemania history - Ric Flair vs. Macho Man at Wrestlemania 8. This is just a little extra to help celebrate his amazing work and also, I hope, this mod will help boost that kick of nostalgia you get when you replay this match in 2k. Enjoy! 

lizwm8.jpg

Download Ms. Elizabeth: http://zipansion.com/41Rsr

Be sure to check out @matt2282p page for Macho Man, Ric Flair and Mr. Perfect from Wrestlemania 8. Oohhhh Yeaah!!

:)

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Just Mods - Ms. Elizabeth WM8, Shamrock vs Rock WM14 [NEW], The Godfather, D'lo, Martel '93, Bulldog '94, Bash at the Beach '96, Jake & Razor packs, Diesel, Tatanka +Renders

"also planned on doing a full Hart Foundation 10-pack with many other variations (including black-blue WM2) but I just figured I'd hold off until I was able to do the mods as well as I wanted. As well as Bret and the Anvil deserve. That time will come!!"

any chance on you would want to do a summerslam 90 attire

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbhIhuWctu8cPhTRh7p1d

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Woo 1

8 minutes ago, Fawuwu said:

"also planned on doing a full Hart Foundation 10-pack with many other variations (including black-blue WM2) but I just figured I'd hold off until I was able to do the mods as well as I wanted. As well as Bret and the Anvil deserve. That time will come!!"

any chance on you would want to do a summerslam 90 attire

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbhIhuWctu8cPhTRh7p1d

Whoa, mind-meld. Working on it now! :D

anvil_blender.jpg

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1