BHANGRA MAN'S / NICKBREAKERS / Auday War Machine Pics - UPLOADED 9/1/18 Tags inside

BHANGRA MAN

On 09/01/2018 at 11:47 PM, Codes. said:

Love the final product guys! So many quality CAWs are being made this year, that it is hard to find a relevant wrestler that someone hasn't made a quality CAW of.(I do have a list though)

there's a few I can think of lol

Quite quiet on the boards so might as well post a cheeky video - wish I could be arsed to put the right music on and add some highlights, but I just don't have the energy!

Looking forward to seeing these lads in NXT soon. If they get new looks we'll likely take a crack at them.

• Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Quite quiet on the boards so might as well post a cheeky video - wish I could be arsed to put the right music on and add some highlights, but I just don't have the energy!

Looking forward to seeing these lads in NXT soon. If they get new looks we'll likely take a crack at them.

These really are amazing. It’s incredbile how you guys nailed every tattoo and small detail of these guys attires. Really a masterpiece

Have they been signed by WWE/NXT already? Or are you speculating Nick?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

nice showcase from Isimply Game (could have done with their music being added, but beggars can't be choosers!)

Really digging the Ascension entrance for these boys. Good stuff everyone involved!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

Any chance you guys will take a shot at Ricochet seeing as he’s in the same round of new PC recruits for NXT??

not much point as @.RyeE. already nailed him. I imagine he'll update his attire for NXT when he debuts too cos he's good like 

• Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 22/04/2018 at 8:21 AM, aceofknaves said:

Great work! Any chance you have the custom images files and face photos? cause i dont have a PS4 and i want to make them on PC.

Nice try.

On 22/04/2018 at 2:48 PM, Donald Trump said:

Your War Machine caws are stealen and Re uploading as his own Caw on PS4

Thanks Mr.Trump and congratulations on being the first US President to take a Stunner at Wrestlemania.

• Corny 2

What do you mean nice try? I dont have a ps4 I only have a PC and half of the CC on PC sucks so i was just asking nicely if you have the face photos cause i want to make them

19 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Nice try.

Thanks Mr.Trump and congratulations on being the first US President to take a Stunner at Wrestlemania.

Tangina niyong dalawa