CAWs and creations. Feel free to share Creations and creative criticize

wallybescotty

Great Work!

Sadly 2k-download system f*cked up Crashes Textures at the Pants. So ist just plain for me. I'll try the update with the pants and after that the Holly Cousins will Run my Tag Team Division! :D <3

ig9sep.jpga custom character i called drake shadows i mad back in the old days, just thought id remake him with a aged look, i don't usually upload the customs, people usually would rather have the legends recreated.  i tried to do brodus clay but i cant get him to my satisfaction because of the limits on super heavyweights models,  i seriously debating creating Justin Gabriel as a request i seen a little while back. so hope you guys enjoy the requested CAWs and the ones i added along the way.  thank everyone for the nice words and constructive criticisms :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

ig9sep.jpga custom character i called drake shadows i mad back in the old days, just thought id remake him with a aged look, i don't usually upload the customs, people usually would rather have the legends recreated.  i tried to do brodus clay but i cant get him to my satisfaction because of the limits on super heavyweights models,  i seriously debating creating Justin Gabriel as a request i seen a little while back. so hope you guys enjoy the requested CAWs and the ones i added along the way.  thank everyone for the nice words and constructive criticisms :)

Sad to hear that man but I see your point. Still would like to have justin gabriel though,

Somehow your Custom Reminds me of Hurricane Helms ;)
It's really sad, that you cant start My Player with CCs....

This is my Crash Holly try btw. Its not perfect but it fits for now (was my first try to really edit a CAW and not using just the gameset textures/models as they are ^^ )

Guess I'll make you HArdcore in the same way as well, so taht they amke a great team :D

crashingame.png

EDIT: Dunno why, but i cant select him to upload :(

EDIT2: Ah, I see, you choose that it isnt possible to re-upload  ^^

EDIT3: You updated Hardcoe Holly isnt re-uploadable, too, isnt he?

Edited by GerryKeogh

3 hours ago, likemike023 said:

Sad to hear that man but I see your point. Still would like to have justin gabriel though,

2dirh1i.jpg

1 hour ago, GerryKeogh said:

Somehow your Custom Reminds me of Hurricane Helms ;)
It's really sad, that you cant start My Player with CCs....

This is my Crash Holly try btw. Its not perfect but it fits for now (was my first try to really edit a CAW and not using just the gameset textures/models as they are ^^ )

Guess I'll make you HArdcore in the same way as well, so taht they amke a great team :D

crashingame.png

EDIT: Dunno why, but i cant select him to upload :(

EDIT2: Ah, I see, you choose that it isnt possible to re-upload  ^^

EDIT3: You updated Hardcoe Holly isnt re-uploadable, too, isnt he?

awesome, im glad the textures helped, now you have one exactly how your wanting :)

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

likemike023 I created this one for you using the tats you sent me, i was thinking it be the easiest way to upload them for ya.2hgr59x.jpg

A really big thanks man. Much appreciated. If you're thinking of creating caws (new or old) may be i can help with the textures.

• Like 1

Saturn will probably be my last CAW for a little while, i have some other created i can upload, but ive ran out of slots, and only keep few on my game to reupload so until i rank up i wont be able to upload any for a bit.

Edited by wallybescotty
  • Sad 1

On 1/18/2018 at 6:47 AM, wallybescotty said:

ended up doing a TNA style Perry Saturn, i still think it looks decent thought mhzi84.jpg

A little tweak on his face and his perfect but none the less its dope man.!!

5 hours ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Can you put facepaint on regular wrestlers for alt attires? I really wanna make Jeffs Brother Nero look

Sadly we can't. I also wanted to make him but I guess we have to be happy that they're at least in the game.

2 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

Final version, i think it looks good, wish i could do a circle entrance minitron, but oh well. 2cwvnlz.jpg

using Rhuanico99's Bobby Lashley for the preview.

Edited by wallybescotty

finished Lance Storm, this is the best i am gonna do with him, i didnt really want to create him, but i wanted to give it a try and see, i am still out of slots for new uploads, ive been trading out previous CAWs so i can put in some of the newer ones, still need like 2000 ish downloads before i rank up and will be allowed more slots, i wonder why they have to get the numbers in the thousands lol 2k is killing me with the limit, i think they shouldnt limit as high, although i understand to keep the joke content down and less spam, but oh well, heres Lance Storm, idk when i'll be able to upload him so i can delet him off my game lol.izc3o7.jpg

• Like 3