CURRENT UPLOADS: (NAITO, JEFF COBB, KOTA IBUSHI & HIROMU, SANADA) ON STANDBY: [SHIBATA,TANGA LOA, TAMA TONGA] more WIP NJPW CAWs soon

ADRI45

I decided to make more NJPW CAWs since the CC on PC lacks them, if there are any bugs or corrections please tell me/ feel free to help me out. Just started doing this a week ago so I can't post all my creations at once but I will be updating this thread for every upload I do. anyway here's a list of caws currently uploaded, WIP and stand by(CAWS that are ready but don't have the slots to upload them

CURRENTLY UPLOADED

IMG%5D

WORK IN PROGRESS

IMG%5D

STAND BY

IMG%5D

here's some details of the CAWs

TETSUYA NAITO:

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

TAMA TONGA

IMG%5D

KOTA IBUSHI

IMG%5D

HIROMU TAKAHASHI

IMG%5D

Edited by ADRI45
UPDATE
  • Like 6

Great NJPW CAWs! Ever think about doing NJPW wrestlers that are rarely on CC (or aren't at all) like Juice Robinson, Kushida, Ryusuke Taguchi, etc.? There's already a dozen Kenny Omegas, Marty Scurlls, and all the other popular wrestlers, but not a lot of mid-to-low carders.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Great NJPW CAWs! Ever think about doing NJPW wrestlers that are rarely on CC (or aren't at all) like Juice Robinson, Kushida, Ryusuke Taguchi, etc.? There's already a dozen Kenny Omegas, Marty Scurlls, and all the other popular wrestlers, but not a lot of mid-to-low carders.

yeah, it seems the CC is really lacking when it comes to NJPW CAWS, thought about your post and decided to create some, here's a sneak peak:

IMG%5D

(from left to right)

1. Shibata(UPLOADED)
  2. KUSHIDA(LACKS MOVESET)
  3. JUICE(LACKS MOVESET)
  4. LOA(LACKS MOVESET)
  5. TAMA(UPLOADED)
  6. ELGIN(LACKS LEGIT GEAR, LACKS MOVESET)

IMG%5D

(from left to right)

1. Suzuki(LACKS MOVESET)
  2. FALE(LACKS LEGIT LOGOS AND MOVESET)
  3. RIDDLE (LACKS MOVESET)
  4. IBUSHILACKS GEAR TEXTURES)
  5. HIROMU(HORRIBLE GEAR TEXTURES)
  6. AMELL(LACKS MOVESET??)

hopefully i finish and post all these soon.  Ibushi's nearly finished, his moveset's good but gear textures are really hard to get so wait a bit longer for him. 

Also.. I don't know if it also happens to you or others but some CAWS on the CC are bugged, their renders are good but when downloaded, have no logos. I hope this does not happen on my CAWs so please, if this issue is encountered please address them to me as soon as possible.

Edited by ADRI45
Error in Typing
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Can you make Sanada? If you try his old attire, you don't have to worry about gear textures as much. That baseball bat one. Don't know how difficult the face might be though. 

Also, just wanted to say a lot of those WIP CAWs look really great. I hope you can get an attire for Elgin, because his face is hard to nail but you did a good job. Would hate to see it go to waste. I'm especially liking the Juice, Riddle, Kushida, and Hiromu as well.

We desperately need more New Japan creations on PC, so I appreciate you trying despite the hard to get textures. I'll let you know if any are glitched (I've downloaded the Naito and it's all good).

Edited by Pupper
  • Like 1

Man, those CAWs look GREAT!!! I'm especially excited for Juice Robinson, Kota Ibushi, Kushida, and Hiromu Takahashi! I hope you're able to release them eventually, but I definitely get how time consuming things like move sets and textures are. I did the first Owen Hart move set for 2K17 and it took me soooooo many hours to compile which moves he did and then try to see if the game had them.

Anywho, yeah, that bug with the logos is well-documented, but has yet to be fixed. I *THINK* it has something to do with creators deleting them on their end, which may cause them to stop displaying completely? I don't know? It's pretty widespread and annoying though. If I ever see any of your releases missing logos, I'll tell you immediately.

3 hours ago, Pupper said:

Can you make Sanada? If you try his old attire, you don't have to worry about gear textures as much. That baseball bat one. Don't know how difficult the face might be though. 

Also, just wanted to say a lot of those WIP CAWs look really great. I hope you can get an attire for Elgin, because his face is hard to nail but you did a good job. Would hate to see it go to waste. I'm especially liking the Juice, Riddle, Kushida, and Hiromu as well.

We desperately need more New Japan creations on PC, so I appreciate you trying despite the hard to get textures. I'll let you know if any are glitched (I've downloaded the Naito and it's all good).

actually, I made a CAW of SANADA a while back but it was just an edit of an existing caw in CC that didn't reallly look like him,  so I might  just create another, import his moves and some textures.  here take a look:

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

I'm sorry if most of these can't be posted now. I screwed up initially by editing existing CAWS instead of making my own. Anyways, since you want it I'll make it soon but right now 1.) Ibushi 2.) hiromu then 3.) juice is my priority and hopefully i finish it soon! thanks

• Like 2

• ADRI45 changed the title to NAITO, TAMA TONGA & KOTA IBUSHI UPLOADED, some NJPW CAW face tweaks
1 hour ago, hiepwwe9 said:

Hang MAn Page is Amazing <3 can you Uploaded CC??

he has the same case with sanada but after i'm through with hiromu, juice and sanada, why not? just hope i find all those textures on hiromu's jacket.. thanks

• ADRI45 changed the title to NAITO, TAMA TONGA, KOTA IBUSHI & HIROMU UPLOADED, some NJPW CAW face tweaks
On 1/1/2018 at 5:47 PM, Pupper said:

Can you make Sanada?

uploaded SANADA just now, did some further tweaks to make the face look a bit more like him. Had to remove Shibata though since I only have 5 Slots. Hope a lot of people download so I can make more. anyway, enjoy

IMG%5DIMG%5D

Edited by ADRI45
  • Like 2

• ADRI45 changed the title to NAITO, TAMA TONGA, KOTA IBUSHI & HIROMU, SANADA UPLOADED, more NJPW CAWs soon

The new ones look awesome! Damn those CAW upload limits, I want them right away lol. Thanks for Sanada btw, I like the new attire on him. Also downloaded Hiromu. 

Edited by Pupper
  • Like 1

Amazing work my friend.  Especially since alot of these guys are guys that don't really get touched by modders and these are high quality CAWS that don't look out of place next to high quality mods.  I love all of your slotted work so far.  I have them all downloaded. 10/10 work.:D

1 hour ago, The Brand said:

Amazing work my friend.  Especially since alot of these guys are guys that don't really get touched by modders and these are high quality CAWS that don't look out of place next to high quality mods.  I love all of your slotted work so far.  I have them all downloaded. 10/10 work.:D

Glad you like my style! I try to focus on facial features, I want them to look like they were scanned for the game, You can create a CAW and it looks good on the creation screen but light it differently then you'll see that it kinda feels a bit generic, I make sure that all CAWs I make have face photos and are heavily face morphed so even if lighting is bad or gear textures(which are REALLY hard to find) aren't complete or accurate, the caw will still look legit and it would just seem like he's wearing new merch hehehe... anyway I'm working on those CAW slots.. or I could rotate my uploaded CAWS feel free to give suggestions or help if you can :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Hey that Jeff Cobb is nice!!

It's almost ready to upload, Model's finished and only some of the moveset is lacking. However my limit is maxed and I might have wait a bit longer or I could rotate my uploads. anyway I'll post on this thread if it's ready(really soon) and just message me or reply here on this thread if you want a specific caw uploaded on CC. Right now I'm working on the face of Blue Justice Yuji Nagata, anyways, I'll be posting updates frequently.. just wait hehe..

IMG%5D

• Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, Pupper said:

Can you rotate out some guys for Jeff Cobb and Makabe?

Cobb is now uploaded, put him in place of Tama Tonga. Just made his finisher into Powerslam 3 instead of the Tour of the islands because I don't have the new moves DLC, sorry about that.. anyway Makabe will be posted soon as I finish his trunks. Thanks!

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

• Like 2