Joe Mashups Mods : ALL IN Chris Jericho Released, Bo Dallas B Team, Jericho NJPW, Kratos, Hero, Ziggler Zebra, Nakamura heel, Mahal, EC3, Raven Pack, Matt Sydal, Retro Miz, Baron updated hair, 3MB, Chris jericho Pack, Prince Devitt

Joe Mashups

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : Shinsuke Nakamura Smackdown Heel Released, Chris Hero Preview
On 17/4/2018 at 12:02 AM, Joe Mashups said:

Nakamura Released in 1st post.

Thank you so much, I like it. ;)

By the way, it works perfectly (no crash or issue) .

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

On 12/29/2017 at 3:03 PM, Joe Mashups said:

I have to say the EC3 Mod is great but where am I supposed to find a Pofo/Moveset for it?

Edited by Xpert182

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : Dolph Ziggler Updated Attire Released
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : DOLPH ZIGGLER RAW UPDATED ATTIRE DOWNLOAD, KRATOS PREVIEWS
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : Chris Hero Released
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : Kratos Released
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : CHRIS JERICHO NJPW DOMINION ATTIRE RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : B-TEAM BO DALLAS PREVIEW - CHRIS JERICHO NJPW DOMINION ATTIRE RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : Bo Dallas B Team, Jericho NJPW, Kratos, Hero, Ziggler Zebra, Nakamura heel, Long hair Mahal, EC3, Raven Pack, Matt Sydal, Retro Miz, Baron updated hair, 3MB, Chris jericho Pack, Prince Devitt, Jack Swagger Svr 2011, Brian Kendrick 2009
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : [RELEASED] Bo Dallas B Team, Jericho NJPW, Kratos, Hero, Ziggler Zebra, Nakamura heel, Long hair Mahal, EC3, Raven Pack, Matt Sydal, Retro Miz, Baron updated hair, 3MB, Chris jericho Pack, Prince Devitt, Jack Swagger, Brian Kendrick
14 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

Bo Dallas Released in 1st Post : [ includes ring attire ]

bo_dallas.png

great work! can you do curtis axel as well?

Edited by Seth Freakin Rolli

I love your Miz attire. Thanks for that, man.

Then I started looking at some of the rest of your work and spotted the NXT Drew McIntyre stuff that you did. After seeing the hair changes you did for some other guys I thought "hmm, I wonder if he'd be willing to consider making a retro Drew with the clean-shaven face and the ponytail". Imagine my surprise when I got to the last page and saw that you were already way ahead of me. It's been a while but if you're still working on that one I'm definitely looking forward to using him!

3 hours ago, Grappler said:

I love your Miz attire. Thanks for that, man.

Then I started looking at some of the rest of your work and spotted the NXT Drew McIntyre stuff that you did. After seeing the hair changes you did for some other guys I thought "hmm, I wonder if he'd be willing to consider making a retro Drew with the clean-shaven face and the ponytail". Imagine my surprise when I got to the last page and saw that you were already way ahead of me. It's been a while but if you're still working on that one I'm definitely looking forward to using him!

I still need to work on it to fix some things tho, but should be released soon.

27 minutes ago, Joe Mashups said:

I still need to work on it to fix some things tho, but should be released soon.

Thanks for the update, I'll be happy to have him in my game.

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : Grand Master Sexay, Bo Dallas B Team, Jericho NJPW, Kratos, Hero, Ziggler Zebra, Nakamura heel, Long hair Mahal, EC3, Raven Pack, Matt Sydal, Retro Miz, Baron updated hair, 3MB, Chris jericho Pack, Prince Devitt, Jack Swagger