Help chaging the name of official DLC wrestler

motishow

i have the same problem and the name of the oficial DLC wrestlers doesn't change after injecting a pofo (with all string values changed) in his slot. By the way i can't move the oficial DLC wrestlers to the non dlc column.

Is like the oficial DLC wrestlers are protected and you can't change their values.

can anyone confirm that pls?

Official DLC Characters can be moved to the Non DLC column by changing hex values using cheatengine and memory addresses in @pozzum,s memory table for 2k17.

Best way to change a wrestler name will be to edit the string_win.pac file and change all occurrences of the name . 

If you need a little guide, I will test this out. Could you send by PM, the name of the character you want to change and the new name, so I can try it out and show you an image or video reflecting the change?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Just an update. Tested this using Data Editor 2k17, Custom Character tools and wwe 2k17+. I was able to move the DLC Characters and change the name using @pozzum's string table. The changes were reflected in the game.

18 hours ago, Dani_1974 said:

i have the same problem and the name of the oficial DLC wrestlers doesn't change after injecting a pofo (with all string values changed) in his slot. By the way i can't move the oficial DLC wrestlers to the non dlc column.

Is like the oficial DLC wrestlers are protected and you can't change their values.

can anyone confirm that pls?

On 27/12/2017 at 2:52 PM, motishow said:

Can anybody tell how can i change the name of an official DLC wrestler? i have changed his pofo (with a different string value) but the name doesn't change

Just an update. Tested this using Data Editor 2k17, Custom Character tools and wwe 2k17+. I was able to move the DLC Characters and change the name using @pozzum's string table. The changes were reflected in the game.

Edit