kingdom of penguin !!!! really :3

ahmedady

no , it's yours .. i want a poll about change the name of the club to 'The Kingdom Of (who win the poll) Just vote already Bliss'

Edited by ahmedady

On 12/24/2017 at 7:53 PM, ahmedady said:

I want to make a poll to choose who own the kingdom

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I missed your above posts. Basically though, you get your name in the title, bro!

Edited by HiPcavalloey
I didn't read before posting?

5 hours ago, HiPcavalloey said:

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I missed your above posts. Basically though, you get your name in the title, bro!

that's what must be... good boy you deserve an award.

I’ll have you know I’m being given a participation ribbon to prevent me from falling into an inescapable abyss of crippling depression, bro.

Edited by Steenalizer
  • Bliss 2

On 29/12/2017 at 1:47 AM, HiPcavalloey said:

Technically I got two, Shi Tpa Forum won as well!

@ahmedady you enjoying the Bliss, bro?

I voted for shi Tpa Forum 

On 29/12/2017 at 2:32 PM, Steenalizer said:

I’ll have you know I’m being given a participation ribbon to prevent me from falling into an inescapable abyss of crippling depression, bro.

ignore Ahmedady he's mad for some reason. 

Edited by Mizalike

I acknowledged that Shi Tpa Forum was my ideal choice, but since I couldn’t vote for it, I instead voted for the topic where Joey and fufu made black jokes, and Steenalizer’s surrender at the end of the war (would’ve instead voted for his betrayal, but that would’ve felt blasphemous). Although as both topics have since been deleted I provided the backup choice of the wrestling discussion thread. I have no idea which one @DrJoeyMagnumRyan actually counted.

@ahmedady please don’t be mad, here’s a picture of a happy kitten to cheer you up, bro.

299_EDEA3-_EB6_C-49_F8-_ABD4-_D01117_B5_

• Bliss 1

Go play away with him you too,bro.

13 hours ago, HiPcavalloey said:

Are you trying to tell the Blissalike to go play with himself? That’s highly inappropriate, bro.

2 hours ago, ahmedady said:

Go play away with him you too,bro.

I'm thinking you want to go and play with yourself might I just add your on my kingdom and I have the authority to get you banished as our queen Alexa will disapprove of your inappropriate comments to me so if I was you I would kerb your mouth bro. And If you don't I'll stick back in the dome you've been living in before we decided to let you come out.

• Bliss 1