Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -25th June - Hulk Hogan Comeback animation now added

BlindedByTheGrace

5 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

You did it brother, many thanks from an "old" Hulkamaniac .

I may sound repetitive but you're a genius.

Thank you so much.

Hulk hogan WWE 2K15 comeback next? (just joking) ;)

yes for hogan comeback 

giphy.gif

• Too Sweet 1

25 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

You did it brother, many thanks from an "old" Hulkamaniac .

I may sound repetitive but you're a genius.

Thank you so much.

Hulk hogan WWE 2K15 comeback next? (just joking) ;)

Well I will be looking into the comeback. I will be extensively testing with other comebacks in the game and see if I can remove elements of the animation. I have observed the big boot and leg drop is silimar to Undertakers. It might work if the the intro animation where he kneels is removed and the animation begins from where he does the multiple punches. Just some ideas in my head. You never know till you try. The comebacks are just essentially bits of animation files linked together and activated by the button prompts.

14 minutes ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

yes for hogan comeback 

giphy.gif

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Just wanted to say great work on the taunts and leg drop!  Especially getting everything to work so smoothly!  The proper leg drop as a finish is so nice to have!

Glad to see someone working on porting moves and really getting a handle on how the move animations work within the game.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to PORTED HULK HOGAN TAUNTS / HULK HOGAN LEGDROP /STONE COLD STUNNER 1&2(2K15)/G.T.S 1

Just a curiosity:

The leg drop you injected is this one  (with both leg raised up at the same time during the jump) : https://streamable.com/zyi7f

The patched/fixed WWE 2k15 leg drop is this one (01:15) , with one leg raised as Hogan usually does :

That leg drop was present when you injected it as a ground face up strong strike.

Is it possible to inject the new (patched one) with only one leg raised?

Thanks for your patience ;)  and if it's not possible..nevermind, you already did a splendid job.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Just a curiosity:

The leg drop you injected is this one  (with both leg raised up at the same time during the jump) : https://streamable.com/zyi7f

The patched/fixed WWE 2k15 leg drop is this one (01:15) , with one leg raised as Hogan usually does :

That leg drop was present when you injected it as a ground face up strong strike.

Is it possible to inject the new (patched one) with only one leg raised?

Thanks for your patience ;)  and if it's not possible..nevermind, you already did a splendid job.

Hi,

Right. Funny thing I have both files. It never occurred to me the legdrop was the difference between the two. I will look into it as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

41 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Right. Funny thing I have both files. It never occurred to me the legdrop was the difference between the two. I will look into it as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know.

You're welcome ;)  but it's me that I have to thank you for all the work you're putting into it.

Keep me updated on this leg drop "dilemma" , the one that raises only one leg it's his proper leg drop IMO and it will be GREAT to have it .

thanks

Edited by Thunder72

30 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

You're welcome ;)  but it's me that I have to thank you for all the work you're putting into it.

Keep me updated on this leg drop "dilemma" , the one that raises one leg it's his proper leg drop IMO and it will be GREAT to have it .

thanks

I substituted the file but this is what I'm getting. You might be able to see if its the right one or not. Too much in my head to think clearly at the moment.

https://streamable.com/8biiv

Trying out the Hulk Hogan comeback., animation freezes halfway. clip below

https://streamable.com/tngyl

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I substituted the file but this is what I'm getting. You might be able to see if its the right one or not. Too much in my head to think clearly at the moment.

https://streamable.com/8biiv

Trying out the Hulk Hogan comeback., animation freezes halfway. clip below

https://streamable.com/tngyl

That leg drop:  ihttps://streamable.com/8biiv   is the "wrong one" (both legs up)   , maybe it's the other one that you have.

Hogan comeback is getting closer ;) , I tried it myself and it froze at the beginning (knee down) , you did better than me beacuse you're more than halfway the complete animation.

Edited by Thunder72

1 minute ago, Thunder72 said:

That leg drop:  ihttps://streamable.com/8biiv   is the "wrong one" (both legs up)   , maybe it's the other one that you have.

Hogan comeback is getting closer ;) , I tried it myself and it froze at the beginning (knee down) , you did better than me beacuse you're halfway.

I will look in the 2k15 mot files for the patched one. Do you remember if the Hogan mod in 2k17 had the proper one ?

The Hulk Hogan comeback animation runs for a much longer time than the other comebacks. Will still work on it though.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I will look in the 2k15 mot files for the patched one. Do you remember if the Hogan mod in 2k17 had the proper one ?

The Hulk Hogan comeback animation runs for a much longer time than the other comebacks. Will still work on it though.

yes, the one from tekken57 (also included in the  Laddanator Hogan Mega pack) have the right leg drop.

On 26/12/2017 at 6:54 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have placed download links for the Hogan Legdrop files and a fix for Hogan's Taunts. 

If you haven't, you will need to download the taunts files from the link below which @Elg had shared previously

Here is the 33_mpc.pac file, which you will need to copy to the wwe2k18\pac\ingame\motion\body folder. Remember to make a backup copy of the default 33_mpc.pac file.

This is for the Hogan leg drop (Running leg drop 4), which only executes as a ground strong strike,as explained in previous posts.

https://mega.nz/#!wjYHiLaB!qNIXdzLAt4X3ydt0nHYFzMv7y3CIxgM2PJXuZ4OVBI0

This leg drop you posted as ground side strike is the right one:

https://mega.nz/#!wjYHiLaB!qNIXdzLAt4X3ydt0nHYFzMv7y3CIxgM2PJXuZ4OVBI0

Hope it helps.

Edited by Thunder72

hmm, is it possible that after injecting the legdrop files the taunts wont work anymore? just got the legdrop and was so happy, but then i saw, that the taunts did not work anymore ,even if they are still listed in the createmode (without a preview)... any ideas?

Thank you very much for your effort!

22 hours ago, olympic_hurz said:

hmm, is it possible that after injecting the legdrop files the taunts wont work anymore? just got the legdrop and was so happy, but then i saw, that the taunts did not work anymore ,even if they are still listed in the createmode (without a preview)... any ideas?

Thank you very much for your effort!

Are you sure you've copied ALL the files needed? maybe you missed some, here they are:

On 12/1/2018 at 11:45 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

OK Hulkamaniacs here it is. Hulk Hogan's Leg drop from 2k15. This replaces the Running Leg Drop 4.

I have had to remove the Boom Drop 1 and one other animation file in the 33_mpc.pac which overrides the Leg drop. I have replaced the boom drop with the old animation. It doesn't impact on the Kofi Kingston Character as Boom Drop 2 is his default finisher. Boom Drop 1 is not part of his default moveset.

Download the zipped file in the link below. Unzip and read the instructions. Enjoy

https://mega.nz/#!QqZGRI7I!uRzz3npdn2rVykscApE49NfsqOEcUBQ2XDYHG9TfqVM

If you haven't previously downloaded the files for Hulk Hogan's taunts, here is the link which @Elg had previously shared below. Pls note the createmode.pac file in the Leg drop zip file is the updated one, so please use that instead.

https://mega.nz/#!oh5i0ShK!WyPHQDixMdJFJ3gWuu3UCPNgeOrmIxjNKmNgm2tVjVs

You will need to replace the 37_param.pac file with this one. This fixes the character freezing briefly after executing the taunts. It also enables the taunt animation to loop in the Create A Moveset Preview.

https://mega.nz/#!A7hTWRLK!m6HV9WrZoIaGB6hLOudc2xi64-ODyN2S7gOcR2dH7sE

re-download and copy all the files needed in the right path of your game folder and pay attentiont to the "createmode.pac", you need the updated one included here:

https://mega.nz/#!QqZGRI7I!uRzz3npdn2rVykscApE49NfsqOEcUBQ2XDYHG9TfqVM

Hope it helps ;) .

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2018 at 2:04 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

As promised, you will find a link below to the modified motion files. After testing, I have realised the move animations do not work well on separate slots. I had previously planned to port G.T.S 1 from 2k15 in an unused slot renamed as G.T.S 1, but this did not work perfectly for the following reasons (The animations work perfectly by the way) :

1. The mat impact sounds ( when the opponent hits the mat) were not in sync with the move animation in a separate slots. I realised each move animation has a mat impact sound linked to its ID.

2. Each move animation has specific sound affects and move name call audio linked to it. For instance If the stone Cold Stunner is moved to an unused slot, the commentator does not call out the name of the move when it's used as a finisher since the audio is not linked to the ID of the unused slot. 

so the ported G.T.S 1 (CM Punk's actual finisher in wwe 2k15 )  replaces G.T.S 2 ( I will move the 2k18 G.T.S 2 to an unused slot in a future update)

Stone Cold Stunner 1 &2 animations in 2k15 are in stone cold stunner 3 and 2 respectively (unchanged).

So is that why there is no preview animation for G.T.S. 1 in CAM?  Everything else seems to be working just fine (Hogan leg drop, Stunners, other random moves), but when I tried to preview G.T.S. 1, it's just blank and there's nothing there.  Just wanted to make sure that was what it was supposed to be and I've not goofed somewhere.

Edited by Dat Blizz

1 minute ago, Dat Blizz said:

So is that why there is no preview animation for G.T.S. 1 in CAM?  Everything else seems to be working just fine (Hogan leg drop, Stunners, other random moves), but when I tried to preview G.T.S. 1, it's just blank and there's nothing there.  Just wanted to make sure that was what it was supposed to be and I've not goofed somewhere.

Hi,

I have updated the createmode file and added an entry for G.T.S 1 since I have been able to assign it to its own slot. Just testing out a few things. I will post the animation file and an updated createmode.pac file with some added moves which 2K devs had locked in the game within the next 2 hours.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have updated the createmode file and added an entry for G.T.S 1 since I have been able to assign it to its own slot. Just testing out a few things. I will post the animation file and an updated createmode.pac file with some added moves which 2K devs had locked in the game within the next 2 hours.

2 hours ago, Dat Blizz said:

Please check the first page of this thread .The link to the files is placed there.

• Too Sweet 1

22 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I've tested all the moves and GTS 1, everything works fine in CAM and in game ;) .

Now Hogan Leg Drop is listed as "Hogan Leg Drop" and NOT generic "running legdrop 4" , wonderful job.

Many thanks as always.

P.S.

Please, can you tell me what's the difference between "createmode.pac" file  inside "ported and unlocked moves update" folder and the one inside: "createmode file with Hulk Hogan Leg Drop listing" folder?

thanks.

Edited by Thunder72

16 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

I've tested all the moves and GTS 1, everything works fine in CAM and in game ;) .

Now Hogan Leg Drop is listed as "Hogan Leg Drop" and NOT generic "running legdrop 4" , wonderful job.

Many thanks as always.

P.S.

Please, can you tell me what's the difference between "createmode.pac" file  inside "ported and unlocked moves update" folder and the one inside: "createmode file with Hulk Hogan Leg Drop listing" folder?

thanks.

Hi, the other createmode.pac file still has the default listing of "Running Leg Drop 4"

• Too Sweet 1

Awesome work again! :)

However I did notice that the timing of the connection of the GTS is a bit off? The impact sound and effect happens before the knee actually hits. In the version you sent me before implementing the charged finisher, it was timed perfectly.
Sorry, I can be a bit pedantic like that sometimes xD Do you think it's possible to fix though? If not, it's all good.

4 hours ago, TheBaileyAce said:

However I did notice that the timing of the connection of the GTS is a bit off? The impact sound and effect happens before the knee actually hits. In the version you sent me before implementing the charged finisher, it was timed perfectly.
Sorry, I can be a bit pedantic like that sometimes xD Do you think it's possible to fix though? If not, it's all good.

Hi, it's ok. I will have a look into this. If I do find out the motion data file for the charged taunt conflicts with the  G.T.S file, I may have to remove the charged taunt. The other option will be to place the ported G.T.S in the G.T.S 2 slot as I did previously.I will test and let you know the results soonest.

• Too Sweet 1

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:54 AM, TheBaileyAce said:

I have looked into the issue. I used the charged taunt data for the detonation kick to implement the charged taunt, but the timing values do not sync. What I will need to do is look for other moves with the fireman's carry and a charged taunt  and test each one out. At the moment I have uploaded the file with the charged taunt removed in my first post.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have looked into the issue. I used the charged taunt data for the detonation kick to implement the charged taunt, but the timing values do not sync. What I will need to do is look for other moves with the fireman's carry and a charged taunt  and test each one out. At the moment I have uploaded the file with the charged taunt removed in my first post.

Thanks, I hope you can figure it out. :)