squaredcirclefan

PORTED HULK HOGAN TAUNTS / HULK HOGAN LEGDROP /STONE COLD STUNNER 1&2(2K15)/G.T.S 1

Hi. please find a link below to the updated ported animation files

The 33_mpc.pac and the 33_param files are for the updated Hulk Hogan Leg Drop, which replaces Running Leg Drop 4. The previous one I posted is the default one 2k added in WWE 2k15. The leg drop animation was modified and released with the WWE 2K15 "Path of the Warrior DLC" as a patch. As I mentioned previously, The Boom Drop 1 animation file conflicts with the Legdrop so I had to remove it. This does not affect the Kofi Kingston Character as Boom Drop 2 is his default finisher. I have also unlocked the older Boom Drop animation and is listed as Boom Drop 3.

The 50_mpc.pac and 50_param.pac files are for the Stone Cold Stunner 2 & 3 animations from WWE 2K 15 and The G.T.S 1 move animation (CM Punk's  wwe 2k15 finisher) updated with the charged finisher taunt. The G.T.S 1 is now in it's own slot so does not replace any move animation.

The 37_mpc.pac and 37_param.pac files are for the Hulk Hogan taunts from wwe 2k15 courtesy of @Elg. All 4 taunts are listed as Hulk Hogan 1,2,3,4 and selectable in the Create - a-  moveset section of the game.

Copy all six files to the wwe2k18 \ pac \ ingame \ motion \ body folder. Remember to backup the originals 

There are two createmode.pac files in the zip. The Second file in the folder lists the Running Leg Drop 4  as Hulk Hogan Leg Drop . You can choose whichever you want to use. ( You can only use one). Place this file in the wwe2k18 \ pac \ root folder. Remember to backup the original.

A few moves which the dev's locked have been unlocked and work flawlessly. If there are issues, please do let me know. Some had been listed previously. The entries are unlocked in the createmode files. 

G.T.S 1 - 50248 (48C4 in Hex)

Outer Limitz Elbow Drop  (Elijah Burke)  -56037  (E5DA) 

Mr. McMahon Ring In  - 37505  (Hex 8192)

Running Elbow attack - 55104 (40D7)

Spinning Backfist 3  -50423 (F7C4)

Mysterio middle kick 55121 (51D7)

Two handed Chokeslam bomb (Great Khali)  -50090 (AAC3)

Reverse atomic drop 3  (Hulk Hogan's running grapple 2k15)  -50050 -82C3

Player’s boot 2 ( Hulk Hogan's Royal Rumble apron elimination in 2k15) - 51178 (C7EA)

Running big boot  (Ground move. Wonder why it's called that)  - 33315 (2382)

Boom Drop 3   - The Old Kofi Kingston Boom Drop - 33305 (1982)

I have added the decimal and Hex ID for each move for @Cave Waverider's attention 

https://mega.nz/#!czxyDDQQ!m6h6KmTsTyHeKsTd9YsxrvvvQRhWEBJkDXas6G51BmM

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for your discoveries, guess there's no hope for a proper Hogan Atomic leg Drop this year...:sleep:

who knows? maybe some expert modder can make it work somehow.

It's a tough ask. Definitely a lot of changes have been made with 2k18, favouring some animations and not others. Even the move animation file organization is changed.

nice news...how you do it..or even better....could you share those ported motions

The thing about Hogan's Legdrop is that it replaces a current one. In WWE 2k18, there seems to be a safety in place this year that has a wrestler stand up from a move if the animation doesn't finish in the maximum allowed time to prevent game freezes (which was a problem in previous years when a character got stuck in the physics or even cut off from a move at times, the "victim" could no longer get up/move). This in turn appears to make the wrestler get up early since Hogan's legdrop takes longer to execute.
Now, if one could find where that maximum allowed time for the legdrop  is stored and change that to whatever is needed for Hogan's (plus a bit more so it doesn't glitch out in certain situations when there is a higher distance, etc.) it could work. Or maybe somehow assigning it it's own move ID might work as well (not sure how you would do that either, however).

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 3

19 minutes ago, delifadzli said:

nice news...how you do it..or even better....could you share those ported motions

Will do that before the end of today. I will paste links to the modified files soon.

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:56 PM, delifadzli said:

@Elg has shared the taunts in the previous post.  However if you want the other moves I showcased, kindly let me know.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

If it’s OK with @Elg, I was going to revamp hogans move set in my thread with the corrected moves, and also include these taunts. Is that all right?

10 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

The thing about Hogan's Legdrop is that it replaces a current one. In WWE 2k18, there seems to be a safety in place this year that has a wrestler stand up from a move if the animation doesn't finish in the maximum allowed time to prevent game freezes (which was a problem in previous years when a character got stuck in the physics or even cut off from a move at times, the "victim" could no longer get up/move). This in turn appears to make the wrestler get up early since Hogan's legdrop takes longer to execute.
Now, if one could find where that maximum allowed time for the legdrop  is stored and change that to whatever is needed for Hogan's (plus a bit more so it doesn't glitch out in certain situations when there is a higher distance, etc.) it could work. Or maybe somehow assigning it it's own move ID might work as well (not sure how you would do that either, however).

I did assign a different ID  through hex Editing ,but still did not work.

which folder do the pac files go to? (9230.pac, 9231.pac, 9232.pac & 9233.pac) thanks

@Andy @Elg

Can someone pls tell me the steps to put these taunts in my hogan mod?  

Thanks

9 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

which folder do the pac files go to? (9230.pac, 9231.pac, 9232.pac & 9233.pac) thanks

Just overwrite your PAC folder with the one from the zip file & they'll all show up in the game when you go to customize the moveset.

1 minute ago, RockBottomCFH said:

Just overwrite your PAC folder with the one from the zip file & they'll all show up in the game when you go to customize the moveset.

so im just putting those files in this directory WWE2k18/pac/ ?

1 minute ago, UtlimatePiper said:

so im just putting those files in this directory WWE2k18/pac/ ?

Yup & make sure to backup....but i've already got them working just fine with no issues at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RockBottomCFH said:

Yup & make sure to backup....but i've already got them working just fine with no issues at all.

Sweet, got it to work now. Thanks for your help

• Too Sweet 1

Well guys, it seems the wait for Hogan's Leg Drop might finally be over ! Just testing atm.

https://streamable.com/g0hfp

You will notice that it doesn't replace the running leg drop 4.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Well guys, it seems the wait for Hogan's Leg Drop might finally be over ! Just testing atm.

https://streamable.com/g0hfp

You will notice that it doesn't replace the running leg drop 4.

Oh gosh, please share the files asap man, can't wait for using the proper taunting atomic leg drop.

Thank you so much!

Splendid Job. ;)

P.S.

What move does it replaces by the way?

Edited by Thunder72

1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

Oh gosh, please share the files asap man, can't wait for using the proper taunting atomic leg drop.

Thank you so much!

Splendid Job. ;)

P.S.

What move does it replaces by the way?

It doesn't replace any move. 2K listed some moves in the createmode.pac file as not used. These are moves removed from the game. What I did was assign the move to one of the slots. Still trying to tidy up a few things and make sure other moves are not affected. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It doesn't replace any move. 2K listed some moves in the createmode.pac file as not used. These are moves removed from the game. What I did was assign the move to one of the slots. Still trying to tidy up a few things and make sure other moves are not affected. 

All right, thanks for the info.

Once it's everything tested and done please share the files with us, thanks again for your time  ;) 

53 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Amazing work.  Once you’ve got it done, if you don’t mind I’d like to get it all packaged up with Elg’s taunts and the updated moveset and pofo for every one to use?

• Like 1

Wow this sounds really good. Awesome work by you guys involved in this. This goes to @squaredcirclefan for sorting the leg drop, @Elg for the taunts, and @AznBlusuazn for the moveset and pofo. I know you haven't updated it yet but I am going to thank you anyway because I know you do such an awesome job of your mods.

Big thanks to you guys for this. Will see some realism to Hulk finally.