Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -25th June - Hulk Hogan Comeback animation now added

BlindedByTheGrace

55 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

A few new moves and fixes added. links in the first post.

Thank you mate.

I really appreciate your hard work and dedication to this project ;) .

• Like 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Move animations from older games - Update patch and Fixes 24th April

Awesome! I'm glad you got it all working so well. Any more luck on that (weak strike)Throat Thrust, making it so your opponent doesn't fall like in 2k17? Something there doesn't sound right, lol.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

A few moves and fixes (24th April) have been added. The links are on the first post.

Great job as always ;)

Does the updated moves files remove the "experimental" Hogan Comeback or is it still present ("50_mpc.pac" file) in the updated files?

I don't wanna lose it :)

Thanks.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Awesome! I'm glad you got it all working so well. Any more luck on that (weak strike)Throat Thrust, making it so your opponent doesn't fall like in 2k17? Something there doesn't sound right, lol.

Hi, yes I did look at the Throat Thrust. Yukes seem to have messed up with the animation for the opponent so I replaced the opponent animation with that of another strike move. However this process is causing glitches in some the strike combo animations so I'm carefully considering a different workaround.

5 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Great job as always ;)

Does the updated moves files remove the "experimental" Hogan Comeback or is it still present ("50_mpc.pac" file) in the updated files?

I don't wanna lose it :)

Thanks.

Hi,

i believe it's in but I should have released a separate file with the Party Express comeback still intact. I will have to rectify this asap.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

i believe it's in but I should have released a separate file with the Party Express comeback still intact. I will have to rectify this asap.

Yes, I can confirm you that Party express comeback has Hogan comeback V1 (1st version with the initial lariat) .

I overwrote the file: "50_mpc.pac" (  Hogan comeback V2 with no initial  Lariat) to your updated files and everything seems ok with the new moves.

Let's see if there are no glitches using that file.

Hope it helps ;) .

2 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Yes, I can confirm you that Party express comeback has Hogan comeback V1 (1st version with the initial lariat) .

I overwrote the file: "50_mpc.pac" (  Hogan comeback V2 with no initial  Lariat) to your updated files and everything seems ok with the new moves.

Let's see if there are no glitches using that file.

Hope it helps ;) .

Thank you for the info. As I mentioned previously, I discovered the initial lariat is part of the sequence in wwe 2k15.It's still a work in progress. Now I can concentrate a bit more on it as I believe I've run out of other moves to port over. Practically all the major moves in demand from previous games have been ported apart from this big headache which is the Hogan Comeback.:angry:

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Move animations from older games - Update patch and Fixes 26th April - UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK

Hi,

4 wwe 2k15 moves ported. The updated download link and animation  preview can be found in the first post. If you have previously downloaded the April 24th update, please download the new link.

NECKBREAKER 13 : The Neckbreaker 7 animation from WWE 2K15.Removed from subsequent games.

STINKFACE : The WWE 2K15 Rikishi Stinkface full animation. Was removed and replaced with the present trimmed down version. This replaces the present version.

Drive-by Kick 1 - Animation in 2k15 removed from subsequent games. ( The mat impact sound isn't working for the slot. I'm still working on a fix)

Spike Piledriver - Piledriver in wwe 2k15 removed from subsequent games.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

7 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

That Spike Piledriver looks brutal as hell! 

yes it does. Even the Neckbreaker .I don't know why 2k developers remove them. Yukes have always had them listed in 2k16 and 2k17 but the animation files for these moves are never included in the game.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

I have no idea why they remove perfectly good animations and then screw up so many others. Quick note... Throat Thrust has been added to the weak strike section but there's no animation assigned to it in move preview or practice mode. I didn't know if you accidently put it in and forgot to add the animation part or if it's screwed up on my end?

Here's something for ya'...

In 2k15, Ultimate Warrior had a strong strike/grapple that was removed. It's in the front grapples section in 2k15 called "Forearm Punch". This move could be used for a ton of guys. Any chance of bringing that move over?

Edited by XfallofparadiseX

2 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

I have no idea why they remove perfectly good animations and then screw up so many others. Quick note... Throat Thrust has been added to the weak strike section but there's no animation assigned to it in move preview or practice mode. I didn't know if you accidently put it in and forgot to add the animation part or if it's screwed up on my end?

Here's something for ya'...

In 2k15, Ultimate Warrior had a strong strike/grapple that was removed. It's in the front grapples section in 2k15 called "Forearm Punch". This move could be used for a ton of guys. Any chance of bringing that move over?

Hi,

I forgot to remove the throat thrust from the listing. I was trying to port over the wwe 2k15 throat thrust, but the move did not display in the CAM preview.I'm still working on it.

I have actually ported over the Forearm Punch but there isn't any impact sound as this hasn't been added by Yukes in subsequent games. I also noticed the damage impact was minimal during gameplay . This is why I didn't include the move in the uploaded files. I will work on the damage impact and release it soon. I have discovered the impact sounds for the move animations are controlled by the files in the attr subfolder and the sound files in the pac/audio folder.I will be examining these files closely over the next few weeks.

• Like 1

That's good news and I can't to see the results You always do a fantastic job! . It's a part of the game that most modders overlook and thank you again for all of the work that you put into it.

The Forearm Punch could be used for Warrior, LOD, Demolition and quite a few others so it'll be a great inclusion for sure. That Throat Thrust seems like a bitch! lol 

Edited by XfallofparadiseX

6 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey man, is it possible for you to port melina's 'Last Call' i think the last time it was on the game was 2k16. hope youre not too busy. Thank you!

Hi,

I will look into it. I believe the move was in the game last year .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will look into it. I believe the move was in the game last year .

thanks man! they removed it this year :( 

2 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

thanks man! they removed it this year :( 

Hi,

Yes they did. I've ported it over by the way. i will release it with a few other's I'm still working on sometime next week.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Move animations from older games - Update patch and Fixes 10th May -
  • BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes 11th May -

Hi all,

There were some files missing from the May 10th Update. Please download the May 11 update on my first post. Thanks

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, XfallofparadiseX said:

It'll be awesome if you can get Hogan's comeback working completely! Everyone will freak.

Yes. Just the motion file structures for 2k17 and 2k18 being different. I do have the full sequence for the Hulk Hogan comeback working in WWE 2K16 since the motion data file (m3) is a similar format to 2k15.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, XfallofparadiseX said:

It'll be awesome if you can get Hogan's comeback working completely! Everyone will freak.

As I mentioned earlier, clip of the Hogan Comeback ported to 2k16. 

Hulk Hogan Comeback ported to wwe 2k16

I have been able to obtain all the data files for the Comeback from wwe 2k15. These are all in the m3.pac file , the C58A and C58B motion files in the mot5.pac and a file I am yet to locate in the mot0.pac. The mot0.pac motion pac includes a file I haven't been able to locate yet which causes the minor glitch before the opponent punches. there are also a few data values that 2k has changed for 2k16 . I also haven't found the file which controls the damage part HUD. 

The problem is locating where in 2k18 these data values have been placed as the formats were changed since wwe 2k17. However 2K did not remove all the Data bytes for the comeback animation. 

• Too Sweet 1

hey squaredcirclefan, are you planning on bringing back any tag team moves that was either removed or locked away within this game? I'm hoping the Hart Attack is still around or the Steiners finishing move is there as well

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

hey squaredcirclefan, are you planning on bringing back any tag team moves that was either removed or locked away within this game? I'm hoping the Hart Attack is still around or the Steiners finishing move is there as well

Hi,

I believe the Hart attack is in the game. I'm not sure if the Steiner's tag move was in any of the current gen pc games.

• Like 2