Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -25th June - Hulk Hogan Comeback animation now added

BlindedByTheGrace

On 16/2/2018 at 4:59 AM, XfallofparadiseX said:

Any more luck in finding more hidden moves?  I was wondering if there's a way to get a couple of strong strikes from 2k17 in?

Haymaker and Knee Strike 3 (Piper's running knee)

Thanks for doing all of this, it's awesome!

Hi, 

I have been able to port the Knee Strike 3 , however the Haymaker has target issues. ( most times the punch doesn't hit the opponent) 

• Like 2

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:51 AM, LuchaSavior said:

Please, can you add death valley driver 1 and emerald flowsion on head ? 

Hi, both moves are in the updated pack in the first post. I have added a few more moves.

19 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Man, that's great news!

Hi, both moves are in the updated pack in the first post. I have added a few more moves

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Squaredcircle, i just downloaded the moves you ported, awesome job! I did find a glitch in one of the moves. It's under running strikes..

Clothesline 25- It looks like you're running from the turnbuckle and it doesn't connect

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Squaredcircle, i just downloaded the moves you ported, awesome job! I did find a glitch in one of the moves. It's under running strikes..

Clothesline 25- It looks like you're running from the turnbuckle and it doesn't connect

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. That clothesline is the running clothesline assigned to John Cena and Steve Austin in wwe 2k15 but removed from subsequent versions of the game.

Will you be kind enough to replace the files in the pac / ingame  folder with these (mot_mpc_patch_p30  and mot_param_patch_p30 with the files in this link and test.

https://mega.nz/#!l3xC3RhT!oNiGkq0xfNogFk5qZXj8Gxr0U_AiIuAOoqINhqRTgvI

13 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Nice. What are the IDs for the newly added moves and taunt?

Hi @Cave Waverider,

Here are the Hex ID's for the added moves and taunt :

Suplex  Powerslam  - C55D (50525)

Death Valley Driver 1 - C3A7 ( 50087)

Emerald Fusion 2 - C4A7 ( 50343 )

Dominate - 919B ( 37275 )

Knee Strike 3 - C373 ( 50035 )

MeatHook - A454 ( 42068 )

Military Press Oklahoma  Slam  - C545 ( 50501)

Haymaker - 9EA8 ( 40616 )

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Michael_kin7 said:

@squaredcirclefan Thank you for the work.

Do you know if it is possible to change the damage area that a move does? I would like the arm trap elbows to do head damage.

Hi, the target area of any moves cannot be changed by values alone. The only way the damage area can be changed is substituting the parameter file (param file) for the move with the parameter file (data that controls the opponents position in the ring ,opponents animation timing,target area) for a move that targets the head which is in a similar category. I will give it a try.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

22 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, the target area of any moves cannot be changed by values alone. The only way the damage area can be changed is substituting the parameter file (param file) for the move with the parameter file (data that controls the opponents position in the ring ,opponents animation timing,target area) for a move that targets the head which is in a similar category. I will give it a try.

Hi mate, any news about Goldberg WWE 2K17 running spear port?

Is it still glitchy?

Many thanks in advance!

Just now, Thunder72 said:

Hi mate, any news about Goldberg WWE 2K17 running spear port?

Is it still glitchy?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi,

yes still glitchy. Running grapple or strike moves have more complicated parameters making it more difficult for them to work correctly. The main problem is the attacker not making contact with the opponent. I will revisit it soon.

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

yes still glitchy. Running grapple or strike moves have more complicated parameters making it more difficult for them to work correctly. The main problem is the attacker not making contact with the opponent. I will revisit it soon.

Thanks for your attention.

I'll wait patiencely for  your report ;) .

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thank you.

@squaredcirclefan , I have another question it might be impossible. Is it anyway to turn submissions into a standard move that would do the animation and damage, but does not bring up the submission game? like the submission animations in a match where the submission is turned off.

8 hours ago, Jax789 said:

Is it possible to add the Boogeyman Slam from the older SVR games?

Hi,

Moves from older svr games won't work.The formats are slightly different. The only moves that have worked so far are from wwe 2k15 onwards. I have got a hold of the wwe 2k14 data files and will be performing some tests with importing moves from the game.

• Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, Michael_kin7 said:

@squaredcirclefan , I have another question it might be impossible. Is it anyway to turn submissions into a standard move that would do the animation and damage, but does not bring up the submission game? like the submission animations in a match where the submission is turned off.

Hi,

Unfortunately they can't. The submission is coded into the animation files. The move category can be changed so that it doesn't display "technical submission" but the submission prompt will still be displayed during gameplay.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Squaredcirclefan, I hope I'm not bothering you asking about old moves. I was wanting to see if you could find out if these could be imported. If possible to put these in, is there a way to add extra instead of replacing the newer 2k18 versions? It would be great to have both. Anyway, I have some awesome authentic movesets/pofo's that I'm uploading soon! I'm just trying to add some finishing touches to make them really pop! A big thank you to all of you guys here on the boards.

"Throat Thrust 1"- (weak strike attack) Is there a way to port the old animation from 2k17 over? The 2k18 version makes your opponent fall and the animation looks off.

"Kane Uppercut" (strong strike) It has a better connection animation in 2k17. Anyway to get these over into 2k18?

"French Kiss" (strong grapple 2k17) The move is in 2k18 but has been reanimated. Is the old one still available? 

"Chokeslam 7" (strong grapple 2k17)  I know this by name is in 2k18 but it's not the same.

Edited by XfallofparadiseX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank Castle said:

Can you please update your added moves video? At least every big update (+5-10) moves?

Hi, I will do this. Thanks for the reminder.

• Too Sweet 1

15 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Squaredcirclefan, I hope I'm not bothering you asking about old moves. I was wanting to see if you could find out if these could be imported. If possible to put these in, is there a way to add extra instead of replacing the newer 2k18 versions? It would be great to have both. Anyway, I have some awesome authentic movesets/pofo's that I'm uploading soon! I'm just trying to add some finishing touches to make them really pop! A big thank you to all of you guys here on the boards.

"Throat Thrust 1"- (weak strike attack) Is there a way to port the old animation from 2k17 over? The 2k18 version makes your opponent fall and the animation looks off.

"Kane Uppercut" (strong strike) It has a better connection animation in 2k17. Anyway to get these over into 2k18?

"French Kiss" (strong grapple 2k17) The move is in 2k18 but has been reanimated. Is the old one still available? 

"Chokeslam 7" (strong grapple 2k17)  I know this by name is in 2k18 but it's not the same.

4 hours ago, LuchaSavior said:

(sorry. re-post)

Hello again, I remembered a couple more good ones. Back Superplex 2 (in my opinion the best) and one hand spinebuster, can you add it too ?

Hi. Request received. I'll add these to the next batch of moves I'll be attempting to port over. As you know, there are no guarantees any ported move will work properly, but I'll give it a shot.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

@squaredcirclefan  

I have some questions about some moves.

Is it possible to make where the corner down moves ex: Spear 7 a normal move that will work in another position? Anytime i move them to a new position the animations do not work correctly.

Have you found any values for reversal animations, the wrestling test of strength animations(the headlock exchange), or the special move animations like the triple powerbomb or roman dropkick?

Thanks