Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -25th June - Hulk Hogan Comeback animation now added

BlindedByTheGrace

Hello man, this is me, bad english guy. Do you have a wish to port moves into wwe 2k19 ? Or 2k18 was last game ? (and if you want to port moves to 2k19, it was in new post or in this ?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

There are a few changes to some of the move animation data files this year. The createmode.pac file, which lists all the moves in the Create A moveset section, is also different from last year. 

Regarding Hulk Hogan's signature moves, I've ported his taunts and Comeback animation and added the entries to the 2k19 createmode file so they are selectable in the game. The running leg drop data files have been modified in 2k19. It now listed in the game as Leg Drop 6. At the moment, it's not working properly in the game, even with removing the file which caused conflicts in 2k18. presently , it only works in-game when used as a ground strike. Hopefully I should be able to get it working at some point. 

I've also ported the two Stone cold stunner variations from 2k15.

Really appreciate your work bro hopefully you will be able to do everything like you did last year keep up the good work brother god bless you !!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LuchaSavior said:

Hello man, this is me, bad english guy. Do you have a wish to port moves into wwe 2k19 ? Or 2k18 was last game ? (and if you want to port moves to 2k19, it was in new post or in this ?)

Hi, 

I will port moves to 2k19. I will start up a new thread in the 2k19 section. 

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a lot for all the hard work you put into this and share with community. It's really really nice to hear that you will be doing it for WWE 2k19 also. As they took away some good moves like Strowman punch (might still be there, but due to time constraints I couldn't find it). Some may not like these but my gigantic divas really miss those ;) to dominate opponents. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sidkaramat said:

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a lot for all the hard work you put into this and share with community. It's really really nice to hear that you will be doing it for WWE 2k19 also. As they took away some good moves like Strowman punch (might still be there, but due to time constraints I couldn't find it). Some may not like these but my gigantic divas really miss those ;) to dominate opponents. 

Hi,

I have discovered a few moves were renamed this year. For instance, chain of punches is listed as Combination 7 , running leg drop 4 listed as Leg Drop 6. etc.

I believe the move you are referring to is the Strowman Style Gut Punch. The move wasn't removed from the game. The problem this year is the format of the createmode.pac file, which contains the listing for moves is different. Unlike in previous games where one data file contains the move listing, there are two data files in the pac which contains the  listings, with one overriding the other. A move animation not listed in the second file will not appear in the Create-A-Moveset move list, so will not be available for selection. 

I'm quite sure there a few in that category, so I'll be updating the createmode.pac file quite regularly and working on porting missing or locked moves. Do take note that it's not as straightforward as in 2k18, as any move name listing needs to be added to two files in the pac rather than one, making the file size much larger. I will not add too many moves in one go without making sure users don't experience problems, as there are glitches if the filesize is above a certain value.. This year , I will focus more on moves requested by the community as priority.

I will start a new thread in the 2k19 modding section, where I will post updates to the createmode.pac file and the few move animations I have ported so far.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have discovered a few moves were renamed this year. For instance, chain of punches is listed as Combination 7 , running leg drop 4 listed as Leg Drop 6. etc.

I believe the move you are referring to is the Strowman Style Gut Punch. The move wasn't removed from the game. The problem this year is the format of the createmode.pac file, which contains the listing for moves is different. Unlike in previous games where one data file contains the move listing, there are two data files in the pac which contains the  listings, with one overriding the other. A move animation not listed in the second file will not appear in the Create-A-Moveset move list, so will not be available for selection. 

I'm quite sure there a few in that category, so I'll be updating the createmode.pac file quite regularly and working on porting missing or locked moves. Do take note that it's not as straightforward as in 2k18, as any move name listing needs to be added to two files in the pac rather than one, making the file size much larger. I will not add too many moves in one go without making sure users don't experience problems, as there are glitches if the filesize is above a certain value.. This year , I will focus more on moves requested by the community as priority.

I will start a new thread in the 2k19 modding section, where I will post updates to the createmode.pac file and the few move animations I have ported so far.

Thanks @squaredcirclefan for the information. So even until your updated files come into scene I can manually put the move code in there after some digging which i can do ... what u do, of-course i can't but hopefully this way i can temporarily do this thanks

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sidkaramat said:

Thanks @squaredcirclefan for the information. So even until your updated files come into scene I can manually put the move code in there after some digging which i can do ... what u do, of-course i can't but hopefully this way i can temporarily do this thanks

The move code is actually listed there. If you open the createmode.pac file in a hex editor and search for the move name, it's listed in the format of 2k18. This listing doesn't seem to work in 2k19. However there is another listing of moves when you scroll down towards the end of the file. The move isn't listed there. In a nutshell, When you search for the move name, it should be listed in two places, but it's only listed in one presently. I will post an updated createmode file with the move listed before the end of today.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

Hi, I discovered the Strowman style Gut punch is now listed as Gut Punch 4. Both names are used in the createmode.pac file.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, I discovered the Strowman style Gut punch is now listed as Gut Punch 4. Both names are used in the createmode.pac file.

Thanks a lot @squaredcirclefan, much much appreciated .. I will go through moves to check in details :) 

• 4 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:45 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

It's a tough ask. Definitely a lot of changes have been made with 2k18, favouring some animations and not others. Even the move animation file organization is changed.

are hogans taunt files included?

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:13 AM, Elg said:

https://mega.nz/#!oh5i0ShK!WyPHQDixMdJFJ3gWuu3UCPNgeOrmIxjNKmNgm2tVjVs

You can just use this link to share if you want for Hogan's Taunts

Also, if you want a list of all other moves that need porting, PM me. I'm working on them all and help would be appreciated

file no longer availabile

no worries , it was included in pack thanks

Edited by MajorPayne

1 hour ago, MajorPayne said:

file no longer availabile

no worries , it was included in pack thanks

Hi. Were you looking to download the pack for 2k19 or 2k18 ?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Squaredcircle,

I noticed that Hogan's comeback doesn't actually have any 'thumb' sounds attached to it, like even when he hits the Leg Drop no actual sound effects occur. Did I grab the wrong file?

1 hour ago, IUE1718 said:

Squaredcircle,

I noticed that Hogan's comeback doesn't actually have any 'thumb' sounds attached to it, like even when he hits the Leg Drop no actual sound effects occur. Did I grab the wrong file?

Hi,

Unfortunately the impact impact sound for the move was removed from the game after 2k15 as with a few other moves at the time. Attempts to add the data back resulted in the impact sounds for other moves being affected as the data values keep changing with every new release. 

Hopefully we'll get a proper new Hogan comeback motion for 2k20.

• 11 months later...

@squaredcirclefan

It looks as though starting in WWE 2K19 female caws can't be hacked to males properly so that they can bleed.

I wanted this for my all female caw show. if I was to purchase WWE 2k18 and use this as a base, would you consider looking into porting as many new 2K19 and 2K20 moves backwards into 2K18 for me? I would pay for the labor, if you requested.

Edited by ksdixon

2 hours ago, ksdixon said:

@squaredcirclefan

It looks as though starting in WWE 2K19 female caws can't be hacked to males properly so that they can bleed.

I wanted this for my all female caw show. if I was to purchase WWE 2k18 and use this as a base, would you consider looking into porting as many new 2K19 and 2K20 moves backwards into 2K18 for me? I would pay for the labor, if you requested.

Hi,

To be honest,  I've moved on from modding 2k18 now. There are quite a few limitations I experienced when adding moves at the time, especially a limit to the number of moves I can add without removing moves from the game. I had practically reached the limit with the 2K18 ported moves pack.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, noobmodder said:

@squaredcirclefan Sorry to bug you this way and be offtopic. Just wanted to check if you are ok. Forums says you can't recive DMs, so I wondered what happened.

Hi, Yes I am. Thanks for asking. My inbox is probably full . I will delete some previous messages.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@squaredcirclefan Hello, you could port 6 moves from 2k19 to 2k18 for min, they are: Panama sunrise, Assisted twist of fate, Claymore/Zig-zag combo,Last Shot 1,Superkick 16 and twist of fate 4.

Unfortunately this is the only game that works on my pc

as soon as i have money i can pay you if i want

Please help me, you would make a child very happy

• BlindedByTheGrace locked this topic