Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -25th June - Hulk Hogan Comeback animation now added

BlindedByTheGrace

6 minutes ago, punk-moo said:

Hopefully what we've been wait for comes of this!

Well it's a bit of good news. I found the data in the Undertaker comeback file.

https://streamable.com/93y98

the rope animation is a data file shared by a few other comebacks during the final sequence.

Just two more issues to fix. The glitch with the combo pin pin where the character models switch direction during the count.

The Hogan character getting up instantly after the opponent punch when the 1st comeback trigger prompt is missed.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

I copied your provided files replaced and when i launch move set cretion mode and wen i start some match, game crashes

please help

4 minutes ago, shaharyar90 said:

I copied your provided files replaced and when i launch move set cretion mode and wen i start some match, game crashes

please help

Hi, 

Have you deleted the chunk0.arc file in the WWE 2K18 folder ? You will need to do this to prevent crashing and to add mods and prevent the game crashing with modded files .

• What? 1

36 minutes ago, shaharyar90 said:

Actually i am using COdex 1.06 version

maybe it wont work on pirated WWE 2K18, will it?

The pac files are just replacing original ones. You justness to delete the chunk0.arc file in the 2K18 folder. 

Of course you do know that tools on this forum will not work with pirated versions of the game. If you ready want to use modded files without issues, I will encourage you to get the legit version.

Out of curiosity, I tested the ported move files on a codex version of the game about 2 months ago. I did experience a lot of issues not present in the legit version like the game crashing when I add the move animation files.I suspect it's the way the pirated  game's executable file handles the modded file. Definitely a lot of issues in this case.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The pac files are just replacing original ones. You justness to delete the chunk0.arc file in the 2K18 folder. 

Of course you do know that tools on this forum will not work with pirated versions of the game. If you ready want to use modded files without issues, I will encourage you to get the legit version.

Out of curiosity, I tested the ported move files on a codex version of the game about 2 months ago. I did experience a lot of issues not present in the legit version like the game crashing when I add the move animation files.I suspect it's the way the pirated  game's executable file handles the modded file. Definitely a lot of issues in this case.

Thank you very much for your quick response.

you are right, because my game is not even starting when i delete chunk0.arc file.

I will try it anyhow and update if it works.

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Well it's a bit of good news. I found the data in the Undertaker comeback file.

https://streamable.com/93y98

the rope animation is a data file shared by a few other comebacks during the final sequence.

Just two more issues to fix. The glitch with the combo pin pin where the character models switch direction during the count.

The Hogan character getting up instantly after the opponent punch when the 1st comeback trigger prompt is missed.

To summarize the progress:

- 2nd part of the Hogan running legdrop is finally complete except a minor glitch with pin count

- 1st initial part of the comeback is now missing (1st opponents' punch landing on a crouching Hogan) .

You're doing great!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

To summarize the progress:

- 2nd part of the Hogan running legdrop is finally complete except a minor glitch with pin count

- 1st initial part of the comeback is now missing (1st opponents' punch landing on a crouching Hogan) .

You're doing great!

Hi,

Thanks

You said the first part of the comeback is now missing. I didn't press the capture button in time so the comeback doesn't start at the beginning in the video.

I've fixed the glitch with the character getting up instantly after being punched by the opponent when the first trigger prompt is missed.

The other glitch I have discovered after fixing the ring rope rebound is when the 3rd trigger prompt is missed and Hogan misses the leg drop, both characters freeze when they both get up.

The glitch with the pin is the real troublesome one. 

I will focus on fixing the character freeze issue at the end this weekend . I will place it on the forum thereafter and work on the pin glitch. Fixing the pin glitch will definitely take some time . Hopefully I can get it resolved as there are factors within the wwe 2k18 programming itself that come into play.

• Too Sweet 1

Good, so the 1st part isn't missing. ;)

the pin glitch (changing side during the count)  is not so important Imo as long the full animation is fixed, the pin can be executed later and manually after the comeback is finished.

However, fixing the freeze  after the leg drop is missing could be troublesome but I/we have faith in you .

Thanks.

p.s.

the missing trigger with the chain of puches being blocked works wonderfully , I tested it last night.

Edited by Thunder72

22 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Good, so the 1st part isn't missing. ;)

the pin glitch (changing side during the count)  is not so important Imo as long the full animation is fixed, the pin can be executed later and manually after the comeback is finished.

However, fixing the freeze  after the leg drop is missing could be troublesome but I/we have faith in you .

Thanks.

p.s.

the missing trigger with the chain of puches being blocked works wonderfully , I tested it last night.

Hi, thanks. The missing trigger is not the chain of punches. That was already there.It's the rebound off the ropes after the big boot. Hopefully I can get the freeze sorted sooner. The pin glitch is minor. It doesn't occur when you manually pin, only when you press the combo pin prompt.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, thanks. The missing trigger is not the chain of punches. That was already there.It's the rebound off the ropes after the big boot. Hopefully I can get the freeze sorted sooner. The pin glitch is minor. It doesn't occur when you manually pin, only when you press the combo pin prompt.

You're so close, it's almost complete.

Once you'll able (hopefully) to fix the leg drop missing trigger.. it's done, I can't wait 👍

I really appreciate ypur hard work.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

@squaredcirclefan Hi. I don't know if this was addressed at an earlier time, but Running Leg Drop 4 remains unchanged after installing your packs. It's still the default leg drop 4, without any Hogan theatrics. Am I lacking a file or something?

1 hour ago, jayplast said:

@squaredcirclefan Hi. I don't know if this was addressed at an earlier time, but Running Leg Drop 4 remains unchanged after installing your packs. It's still the default leg drop 4, without any Hogan theatrics. Am I lacking a file or something?

try to install the files right from the beginning and then update to the latest.

Hogan legdrop works, I can confirm that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jayplast said:

Hi, You will need to download the Main moves pack first. The link is on the first page of this thread. here is the link

https://mega.nz/#!xipXQC6S!2XA-arwZRfBbsVoiP8gMsf1kB1dI_mE7JlziiITFp0E

The subsequent links contain updates. Just download and replace them in the sequence in which I have posted the links. 

I will remove the links and place a link all the moves in one pack within the coming week to make things easier.

The Hogan legdrop animation files are  in the 33_mpc.pac and 33_param.pac files. These files are in the main pack since only since I didn't update any moves in that pack.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -9th June

Hi all,

I have fixed the character freeze at the end of the Hulk Hogan Comeback. It's just the minor glitch during the combo pin which remains. 

I have posted the download links on the first page of this thread - Enjoy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi all,

I have fixed the character freeze at the end of the Hulk Hogan Comeback. It's just the minor glitch during the combo pin which remains. 

I have posted the download links on the first page of this thread - Enjoy

I have updated the link. If you have downloaded the 9th June pack, please re-download the zip on the first page.

The combo-pin glitch in the Hogan Comeback animation has now been fixed. Enjoy

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have updated the link. If you have downloaded the 9th June pack, please re-download the zip on the first page.

The combo-pin glitch in the Hogan Comeback animation has now been fixed. Enjoy

Stop the engines: you did it! you really did it!

Awesome man, you are really a pro, nobody was able to do that before 👍😎 .

My personal gratitude goes to you, all the old and new Hulkamaniacs here have a new hero: YOU!.😉

• Like 1

What am I doing wrong? The Hulk Hogan comeback option isn't available anywhere in the create a moveset menu. It was listed as Hulk Hogan Comeback (Partial) under the comebacks menu on the May 11th update but it's disappeared as of the June update. Is everyone having this problem or is it just me?

9 minutes ago, Happenstance420 said:

What am I doing wrong? The Hulk Hogan comeback option isn't available anywhere in the create a moveset menu. It was listed as Hulk Hogan Comeback (Partial) under the comebacks menu on the May 11th update but it's disappeared as of the June update. Is everyone having this problem or is it just me?

Can confirm, also having this issue

I just checked mine and its fine, I would advise installing each update individually then starting the game, save quit and then install another till your up to todays update

3 hours ago, TheBirdSolution said:

Can confirm, also having this issue

3 hours ago, Happenstance420 said:

Hi,

I've removed the Hogan Comeback (partial) listing and replaced it with Hulk Hogan Comeback. Replace the createmode.pac file with this one as the other one had two entries for the comeback since I also set it as a finisher in my game when testing.

https://mega.nz/#!orZTjDLb!oxqe3NnyAopoaRGiVakXgr6kwdmpwhDVq7-khIiDvC0

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1