Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -25th June - Hulk Hogan Comeback animation now added

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Some new move animations added. The download link can be found in my first post. Enjoy

Great freakin' job! I love having these moves added back in, thank you!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohnnyStone said:

Thank you for the updated
Great job man !!!!!:yes

but the sambo suplex with no sound

Hi,

Yes. This is due to 2k removing it's mat sound references from the game.

• Too Sweet 1

Squaredcirclefan, do you know if Cave is going to add these moves to the Data Editor? if so, there's a few moves missing from there and it would be good for us to compile a  complete list for an update.

55 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Squaredcirclefan, do you know if Cave is going to add these moves to the Data Editor? if so, there's a few moves missing from there and it would be good for us to compile a  complete list for an update.

Hi,

I believe he will at some point. I had previously provided the Hex ID's for the  ported moves. What I need to do now as you have suggested is compile every ported move with corresponding ID's and pass on to @Cave Waverider

• Like 1

Guys, I know this is a very stupid question and nobody will probably listen to it but: I forgot to make an backup and i want to delete the mod, because it does not work for me. So could someone upload the normal old files?

(Game crashes at match startup and in move editor)

Edited by p200k
I forgot to put in a reason

9 minutes ago, p200k said:

Guys, I know this is a very stupid question and nobody will probably listen to it but: I forgot to make an backup and i want to delete the mod, because it does not work for me. So could someone upload the normal old files?

(Game crashes at match startup and in move editor)

Hi,

Did you remove the chunk0.arc file from the 2k18 folder ?

1 minute ago, p200k said:

Actually i dont remember it was a couple hours ago

Have you previously installed the moves pack (February update) ?

1 minute ago, p200k said:

Now when I start it up i have a white screen and nothing else

I guess you haven't modified the game in any way previously .

to  install mods, you will need to remove that file, the game will take a longer time to load, but it will. When you start the game with the file removed, the white screen will show. just wait for a few mins. That was the cause of the crash.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

10 minutes ago, p200k said:

Dude thanks it works now

Great . You will need to install 2k18+ to get rid of the white screen. Anyway there's lots of info in the tutorials section.

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I believe he will at some point. I had previously provided the Hex ID's for the  ported moves. What I need to do now as you have suggested is compile every ported move with corresponding ID's and pass on to @Cave Waverider

Let me know before you send it, if you don't mind. There's also a few normal moves that need to be added/corrected that I've found so we can get everything updated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Let me know before you send it, if you don't mind. There's also a few normal moves that need to be added/corrected that I've found so we can get everything updated.

OK. I will get to it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

@squaredcirclefan If you want to, feel free to download the latest version of Data Editor and edit the file \Data Editor 2k18\Data\DataLists\Modded\MovesID.data yourselves using a text editor of choice with all the updated move IDs that are missing or wrong and then send it to me via private message and I'll add it to the next version of Data Editor ASAP. Make sure to add [Mod] after the name of a move that requires a Mod and [Hidden] in case it's a move that is already in the game but hidden.
Just make sure that the IDs are in the right format (look at how the IDs are set in the file to see Endianness, etc.. so it can be read by Data Editor - probably a good idea to test it first), you put them in alphabetically and save the file in UTF-8 format and don't use any special characters so there aren't conflicts with different language versions of Windows.

This will save me some time since you guys are dealing with the IDs anyhow. :)

• Too Sweet 1

4 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

@squaredcirclefan If you want to, feel free to download the latest version of Data Editor and edit the file \Data Editor 2k18\Data\DataLists\Modded\MovesID.data yourselves using a text editor of choice with all the updated move IDs that are missing or wrong and then send it to me via private message and I'll add it to the next version of Data Editor ASAP. Make sure to add [Mod] after the name of a move that requires a Mod and [Hidden] in case it's a move that is already in the game but hidden.
Just make sure that the IDs are in the right format (look at how the IDs are set in the file to see Endianness, etc.. so it can be read by Data Editor - probably a good idea to test it first), you put them in alphabetically and save the file in UTF-8 format and don't use any special characters so there aren't conflicts with different language versions of Windows.

This will save me some time since you guys are dealing with the IDs anyhow. :)

Hi,

I will give it a go. Thanks.

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:23 AM, XfallofparadiseX said:

Hi, I have taken up @Cave Waverider's suggestion and added the moves and their Hex ID's to the Data Editor file. I can send you the list and you can add the moves you mentioned need to be corrected and their Hex Id's. However If you don't have their Id's , you can send me the list of moves and I will look up their ID's from the createmode.pac file.

I did notice there are four Haymaker mods in the listing. I don't know if these have been ported. I have ported one of the Haymaker's previously and ported another I am still testing. One thing I have noticed is the animation freezes at the start of execution when both Haymaker's are selected as finishers which is baffling. I am probably thinking there is a glitch with the move which is a  2k16 animation file. These had been removed in 2k17.I can alter the bytes which will remove both from the signature or finisher category but they will still be selectable in Data Editor.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Ok, great man. I will look up the moves and just send you the names through PM. Yeah, if you can make it where all of the Haymaker's are selectable through Data Editor, do it! The more moves we have can't hurt!

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Move animations from older games - Update patch 2nd April