Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -25th June - Hulk Hogan Comeback animation now added

BlindedByTheGrace

4 hours ago, shaharyar90 said:

What about Goldberg Spear 4, any updates> :D

can we port The Rock's Title Entrance Motion from 2k17 and The Rocks Spit Punch from 2K15, the one we can directly hit

Shawn Michael's Running Super Kick from 2K15?

Hi,

Sadly the spear 4 will not work in 2k18 as the other running spear moves were reanimated for wwe 2k18  with an a change in the opponent position. The spear 4 was left out for reasons best known to them. With the old move, the attacker isn't making contact with the opponent.

I believe the Rock's spit punch is in wwe 2k18 as a combo move. Or which one are you referring to ? People's punch 3 or 2.

Which of the Super kick's are you referring to ? I believe in previous games, 2 of the superkicks were running strike moves. 

2 hours ago, punk-moo said:

If you look in my arena thread you can see I moved rocks face title entrance from 2k17 over the crap "modern era hopping rock one" so he now has 98/99 & 00/01 title motions , its very easy for you to do yourself.

I'm all for adding back rocks spit punch ONLY if it doesn't replace the combo one. 

@squaredcirclefan Any chance in figuring out the hogan and austin title win motions and getting them working?

Hi, is the Rock's spit punch in wwe 2k18 different from the 2k15 version? The ID's for both are different, but I felt it is the same move , unless I am mistaken .

I am currently looking into the title winning motions. I am first having to examine the wwe 2k15 files to see which external data files control the motion and copy the data over. Hopefully I will be able to figure it out. You never know. That's how I was able to get the Hogan Comeback working.

• Like 3

Actually in 2K18 there are two types of spit punches
one can only be used in a combo strike as a third punch and one is a strong punch which is also a combo of two punches...
but in 2K15 we could directly hit the spit punch whenever we want as the first hit...
I will check the punches names and tell you

I'm not 100% sure that this issue is caused by this mod, but I'm pretty sure that is it because I think I saw something similar mentioned a while ago. Basically in options for certain move types in create-a-moveset, where there should be moves listed, instead there's just nothing. Ones I've noticed this for so far are:

• Both Pre-Match Title Match options
  • All Standard Actions
  • Close Range Strikes
  • All Kick reversal moves
  • All tree of woe moves
  • Almost all springboards
  • Front Facelock Tag Team moves

There may be more that I haven't found.

8 hours ago, TheBaileyAce said:

I'm not 100% sure that this issue is caused by this mod, but I'm pretty sure that is it because I think I saw something similar mentioned a while ago. Basically in options for certain move types in create-a-moveset, where there should be moves listed, instead there's just nothing. Ones I've noticed this for so far are:

• Both Pre-Match Title Match options
  • All Standard Actions
  • Close Range Strikes
  • All Kick reversal moves
  • All tree of woe moves
  • Almost all springboards
  • Front Facelock Tag Team moves

There may be more that I haven't found.

Hi,

Yes this is caused by the modified createmode.pac file. I have readjusted the listing for the extra moves to fix the issue.

Will you be kind enough to test the modified createmode.pac file in your game and let me know your findings. Thank you 

You will need to place it in the pac / root  folder. Thanks

https://mega.nz/#!56YkAawL!nn5QdLq2l9qtNetNHNuTCzBxr3eBVrStTeWWZd6Rln8

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yes this is caused by the modified createmode.pac file. I have readjusted the listing for the extra moves to fix the issue.

Will you be kind enough to test the modified createmode.pac file in your game and let me know your findings. Thank you 

I'm testing it out in 5 minutes. ;)

- Update -

Everything seems fine to me now thanks to your new fix, I tested:

- Both Pre-Match Title Match options 

- Close Range Strikes

- All Kick reversal moves

- All tree of woe moves

- all springboards

- Front Facelock Tag Team moves 

Every move in each category  is selectable,  visible and the list of the  moves is present.

Thanks for your support. 👍 (as always! )

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

Just now, Thunder72 said:

I'm testing it out in 5 minutes. ;)

- Update -

Everything seems fine to me now thanks to your new fix, I tested:

- Both Pre-Match Title Match options 

- Close Range Strikes

- All Kick reversal moves

- All tree of woe moves

- all springboards

- Front Facelock Tag Team moves 

Every move in each category  is selectable,  visible and the list of the  moves is present.

Thanks for your support. 👍 (as always! )

Hi,

Thank you for testing. I will amend it in the ported moves pack.

• Too Sweet 1

23 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Sorry I wasn't able to reply or test very quickly. I also did some quick tests and can also confirm what Thunder said. Everything seems to be working as normal. Thanks for the quick fix :)

• Like 1

Ummm.... After I replaced them, it caused my game to crash upon entering the "Create a Move-Set"... I was gonna edit my CAW's move set but it crashed.

2 hours ago, Darjeeling said:

Ummm.... After I replaced them, it caused my game to crash upon entering the "Create a Move-Set"... I was gonna edit my CAW's move set but it crashed.

Hi,

Have you removed the chunk0.arc file from the wwe 2k18 main folder ? 

This also seems to happen with illegit versions of the game.

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Let me try it

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I removed it and it only shows a white screen...

I own a steam copy of the game.

1 hour ago, Darjeeling said:

Let me try it

I removed it and it only shows a white screen...

I own a steam copy of the game.

I believe you haven't installed any mods previously. When you remove this file, the game takes a bit longer to start up the first time after each PC reboot, but it will eventually. So do try it again and wait a few mins.

If you are just beginning to install mods, you will need to download and install wwe 2k18+ and WWE 2k18 Data editor , both of which you can download from this forum. Do let me know if there are any issues.

40 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I believe you haven't installed any mods previously. When you remove this file, the game takes a bit longer to start up the first time after each PC reboot, but it will eventually. So do try it again and wait a few mins.

If you are just beginning to install mods, you will need to download and install wwe 2k18+ and WWE 2k18 Data editor , both of which you can download from this forum. Do let me know if there are any issues.

Yeah.. It works now... thanks :)

So basically everytime I mod, do I have to delete the chunk0 file?

Edited by Darjeeling

27 minutes ago, Darjeeling said:

Yeah.. It works now... thanks :)

So basically everytime I mod, do I have to delete the chunk0 file?

You will need to rebuild the chunk0.def  file. This can be done in data editor or WWE 2k18+. The feature can be selected in the menu for both programs.This is if you are adding modded characters or files to the game.

5 hours ago, smh316 said:

Anyway to get ported moves from WWE 2k14 yet? Like gorilla press, military press slam, etc.

Hi, wwe 2k14 is last gen.  last gen move animation files are not working on the current gen .

Edited by squaredcirclefan

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, jakks said:

Thanks for the updates on these moves, do you have anymore planned or it that it until 2K19?

Hi, I think I've pretty much ported most moves. If there are requests I will look into them , but regarding a new batch, I think that's it. I can say the moves in high demand have been ported . But if there is any I might have overlooked, I will look to any requests. 

so it now a matter of examining the moves data for 2k19 when its out. I can say unless Yukes change the entire structure for all moves this year, the hex codes have been the same since 2k15. They just package the files differently for each release.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, IUE1718 said:

Did you previously release a fix for Hogan's title victory animation?

Hi, no I haven't. To really fix the belt animation for the wwe 2k15 Hogan championship victory amination in the game, the belt physics data will need to be copied over. This will conflict with a lot of files and will cause a lot of glitches. 

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

Any chance of ladder chokeslam ( Ladder Finisher ) would be a great addition for kane taker bigshow etc dont know why 2k removed it

Hi,

Yukes (The games animation developers) reanimated ladder moves with new positioning data since 2k17, so all the ladder moves which weren't reanimated have stopped working in the game. This is what happened with HIAC finishers on top of the cage in 2k18.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

On 9/21/2018 at 5:19 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yukes (The games animation developers) reanimated ladder moves with new positioning data since 2k17, so all the ladder moves which weren't reanimated have stopped working in the game. This is what happened with HIAC finishers on top of the cage in 2k18.

Oho very unfortunate !!!

• 3 weeks later...

hope to see all these Moves being ported to wwe2k19 specially the Hogan Leg Drop and Hogan Taunts

Edited by Junaid Ahmed

2 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

hope to see all these Moves being ported to wwe2k19 specially the Hogan Leg Drop and Hogan Taunts

Hi,

There are a few changes to some of the move animation data files this year. The createmode.pac file, which lists all the moves in the Create A moveset section, is also different from last year. 

Regarding Hulk Hogan's signature moves, I've ported his taunts and Comeback animation and added the entries to the 2k19 createmode file so they are selectable in the game. The running leg drop data files have been modified in 2k19. It now listed in the game as Leg Drop 6. At the moment, it's not working properly in the game, even with removing the file which caused conflicts in 2k18. presently , it only works in-game when used as a ground strike. Hopefully I should be able to get it working at some point. 

I've also ported the two Stone cold stunner variations from 2k15.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1