Move animations from older games - additional moves and Fixes -25th June - Hulk Hogan Comeback animation now added

BlindedByTheGrace

DOWNLOAD LINKS : All previous download links have been removed. All the ported moves, updates and fixes  are now in one pack for ease of use.

Enjoy.

This zip contains all the ported moves including the latest update

https://mega.nz/#!NzhFFTzZ!QvMQQBy2CWAD7Zi4c1iQnwUqsbFVzHxIJaDI2stAP8I

Instructions : Place the createmode.pac file in the wwe2k18 \ pac \ root   folder. The createmode.pac file contains the listing for each move in the game. As entries have been added, you can preview and select each ported move in the Create - A - Moveset Menu.

The mot_mpc_patch_p30_patch and mot_param_patch_p30 files need to be placed in the pac/ingame folder

The mpc.pac and param.pac files need to be copied to the  wwe2k18 \ pac \ ingame \ motion \ body folder.

LIST OF PORTED MOVES WITH PREVIEWS

As suggested, I have renamed this thread "Move animations from older games". this thread contains a few of the moves animations which the developers have either removed or disabled in WWE 2k18. Most have been added by porting over the move animation files from previous games for each move. Some work flawlessly, some work with glitches , some don't work at all and some are just impossible to port over due to complexities in the animation sequence.

The animation files are restructured differently from previous games this year . I will personally say it's a bit of a blessing as it has made it much easier to make ported move animations work in the game with little or no glitches. This was difficult in wwe 2k16 and 2k17 . I will say apart from the Hulk Hogan Leg Drop, which is a special sequence with two data files controlling the full animation, none of the other moves from 2k16 worked flawlessly in 2k16 and 2k17 as the characters models  froze after the animations were executed.

I have repacked the files which were released previously,tweaked a few and added some more. The previews for the moves can  be seen in the videos below

Moves

https://streamable.com/cy37m

Royal Rumble Eliminations

https://streamable.com/351av

https://streamable.com/hqc2p

The list of moves ported over or unlocked are as follows ;

Royal Rumble Apron and Rope eliminations removed from 2k18

RR The 619 –    Apron Rumble elimination

Samoan Strike 3   Apron Rumble elimination

Sweet Chin Music 4 Apron Rumble elimination          

Punjabi plunge – Rope Rumble Elimination

Samoan strike 2 -  Rope Rumble elimination

G.T. S –Rope Rumble elimination

Pedigree – Rope Rumble elimination

Ported Moves : (ONLY THE Stone Cold Stunner 2 and the WWE 2K15 R.K.O Animation replace moves in the game.)

Stone Cold stunner 3 (Stone Cold stunner 1 from WWE 2k15)

Stone Cold Stunner 2(2k15) (Replaces Stone Cold Stunner 2 – TWEAKED)

Mr McMahon Stunner 2 (2k15 animation with the finger taunt)

Blackout ( Seth Rollins Curb Stomp 1 in WWE 2k15) -Courtesy of @elg

Hulk Hogan’s taunts from wwe 2k15 , courtesy of @elg

Hulk Hogan leg Drop (Replaces Running Leg Drop 4) - (The Kofi Kinston boom drop 1 caused conflicts with the file so I had to disable the animation and replace it with Boom Drop 3)

G.T.S 1 (Does not replace any move)

F-5  2   (F-5 removed in 2k18 but was present in previous games)

R.K.O 1 from 2k15 (Replacing RKO 1 –The same animation, but with theatrics at the end)

The Worm 2 ( Full animation sequence in wwe 2k15)

Five Star Frog Splash2  (Seth Rollins from 2k17)

Outer Limitz Elbow Drop  (Elijah Burke)   - Locked by 2k Devs

Mr. McMahon Ring In  - 37505  -Locked by 2k Devs

Running Elbow attack  -Locked by 2k Devs

Spinning Backfist 3 - Locked by 2k Devs

Mysterio middle kick  - Locked by 2k Devs

Two handed Chokeslam bomb  - Locked by 2k Devs

Reverse atomic drop 3  (Hulk Hogan's  grapple 2k15)  - Locked by 2k Devs

Player’s boot 2 ( Hulk Hogan's Royal Rumble apron elimination in 2k15)   - Locked by 2k Devs

Running big boot  (Ground move) - Locked by 2k Devs

Boom Drop 3   - The Old Kofi Kingston Boom Drop.

Boxing Rope Body Rush

Clothesline 25 (Clothesline 8 in wwe 2k15 :John Cena and Stone Cold Steve Austin' Clothesline)

without the bit of animation at the end where he turns round to face the opponent) – not in the preview videos

MOVE ANIMATIONS ADDED ON 20TH FEBRUARY :

1. Knee Strike 3 (Roddy Piper's Knee Strike from 2k16 -removed in 2k18)

2. Emerald Fusion 2  (Head target) - removed in 2k18 -Standing Grapple

3.Death Valley Driver 1  (Head target) - Removed in 2k18 -Standing grapple

4. Suplex Powerslam - Removed in 2k18 -standing grapple

5. Military Press Oklahoma Slam - Removed in 2k18 -Standing Grapple

6. Meathook -Ryback's running clothesline (occasional minor glitch with the opponent) -Running Strike

7. Haymaker - (Strong Strike) Removed in 2k18 (One of the wwe 2k16 versions. The 2k17 version glitches during gameplay)

8. Dominate - Bobby Lashley's signature taunt - Removed in wwe 2k18

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THESE ANIMATIONS DO NOT REPLACE ANY MOVE IN THE GAME

Here is a preview of some of the moves. https://streamable.com/fy452

MOVE ANIMATIONS ADDED ON 27TH MARCH

1 Fisherman Suplex 7   (Beth Phoenix Fisherman Suplex assigned in wwe 13. Removed since wwe 2k16)

2. Santino Stunner - Removed from wwe 2k18. Ported from wwe 2k17

3. Chokeslam 4 - Chokeslam 7 in wwe 2k17 (removed from wwe 2k18)

4. Sambo Suplex - The 2k15 and 2k16 animation

5. One-Handed Spinebuster - The WWE 2k16 animation

6. Head Punch 3 - Ground Strike punch -ported from 2k15

7. Chick Kick 2 - Removed from 2k18

8. Gourdbuster 1 - The One Man Gang's signature finisher (Removed from wwe 2k18)

9. backbreaker Drop 1 - removed from 2k18

10. Boxing Punch 2 - Corner seated running strike .Removed from 2k18

11. Boxing Ground Punch - Ground head strike (removed from wwe  2k16 onwards)

12. Player's Boot 1 - (MVP's signature move. This was in 2k15 (2k15  also had a different animation for the Helluva Kick). The Helluva Kick 2 in 2k16 and 2k17 

13. Side Headlock Takedown - Removed from 2k18

14. Stinger Splash 2 - The stinger splash animation in wwe 2k15 (removed from subsequent games) . The animation preview is in the previous video

TAUNTS : 

15. Doink The Clown : Unused taunt animation listed as Doink the Clown by the Developers

Here is a video preview of the ported moves

https://streamable.com/87yft 

https://streamable.com/50wio  The added taunt

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THESE ANIMATIONS DO NOT REPLACE ANY MOVE IN THE GAME

There are a few animations I have ported which have glitches during gameplay so I have had to disable these from selection till I fix them.

UPDATE PATCH 2ND APRIL. 

This patch contains a few moves and fixes : The ported moves do not replace any move animations in the game.

1. Haymaker 3 (Combo Strike )-Ported from wwe 2k16 . The Haymaker moves will freeze when assigned as finishers so I have removed both from the finisher and signature category.

2. Inverted Front Powerslam (Front Grapple)- Bobby Lashley's signature powerslam  -Ported from wwe 2k17

3. Back Superplex 2 (Top rope rear grapple)

4. Body Splash 4 (Running corner strike) -Body Splash 1 Ported from wwe 2k15. 

You can preview the added moves and fixes here : https://streamable.com/47t5o

enjoy.

UPDATE PATCH 24th April : A few moves ported and fixes applied to some 2k18 moves

Fisherman Neckbreaker 3  - Was present in previous games but removed in wwe 2k18

Diving leg lariat 2 - Was present in previous games but removed in wwe 2k18

Figure 4 leglock (Ric Flair) - The Ric Flair figure 4 leglock in WWE 2K15 with his theatrics. This has been removed from the game ever since. There is a minor glitch where the attacker suddenly gets up if the opponent reverses or escapes the submission hold. I'm still working on a fix but it's minor anyway

Player's boot 2 - The second Player's boot animation removed after wwe 2k15.This is the alternate signature animation assigned to M.V.P.

Saving Grace - D-Von Dudley's signature move. Removed from 2k18. It is a bit similar to the Lift Inverted DDT but has marked differences.

Delayed Butterfly Suplex - Removed from wwe 2k18. It is a bit similar to the Stalling Butterfly Suplex (Albert's move) but is a shorter sequence

Fisherman Suplex 8 - Fisherman Suplex 5 in wwe 2k16 and wwe 2k17. 

Crucifix Power bomb 2 - The second version of the Razor's Edge power bomb. This has been present in previous games but removed in wwe 2k18

ADDED ON 26TH APRIL : 4 new moves added

NECKBREAKER 13 : The Neckbreaker 7 animation from WWE 2K15.Removed from subsequent games.

STINKFACE : The WWE 2K15 Rikishi Stinkface full animation. Was removed and replaced with the present trimmed down version. This replaces the present version.

Drive-by Kick 1 - Animation in 2k15 removed from subsequent games. ( The mat impact sound isn't working for the slot.I'm still working on a fix)

Spike Piledriver - Piledriver in wwe 2k15 removed from subsequent games.

The video preview for all the added moves (24th and 26th April) can be found here : https://streamable.com/9qo03

FIXES :

Chokeslam 4 fix - Fixed the attacker motion and opponent freeze at the end of the animation sequence.

Fujiwara Armbar fix - Fixed a glitch in the animation where the attackers hands seem glued to the opponent briefly when the opponent escapes the animation.

Chop Combination fix -Fixed a glitch in the animation sequence where timing for the first chop is faster than the timing in the move preview.

ADDED ON 11th May . Many thanks to @XfallofparadiseX for the list of hidden animations. Please note that the ported moves do not replace any move in the game.

Back Flip Kick 2 – Standing Strong Strike – Hidden

Brain Chop – Standing Strong Strike Hidden move

Cross Rhodes 1 - Ported from wwe 2k15. Locked or disabled with the animation files removed since 2k16. Cross Rhodes 2 has been renamed Rolling Cutter. 

Diving Hip Press – Diving vs Ground Opponent –Hidden Move

Eye Poke 2 – Standing grapple (This move can only be selected as a signature or finisher)

Forearm punch -strong strike grapple move – (Ported from WWE 2k15. No mat impact sound)

High Impact Uppercut –Strong Strike (ported from WWE 2k15. No Mat impact sound)

Walk Over - Ground side stomp similar to the foot press –Ported from wwe 2k15

Hurricanrana Whip 2 – Standing Grapple move - Hidden

Hurricanrana Whip 3 – Standing Grapple move - Hidden

Last Call – grapple move – (ported from WWE2k17)

Pull back forearm smash –  Irish Whip Pull back attack - Hidden

Elbow Stomp – Ground upper body  strike - Hidden

Roll Down Ring out 2 – Ring out move - Hidden

Woman’s slap 1  -Strike attacks - Hidden

Facebuster 6  - Running Rope rebound -Hidden

A video preview of some of  the added moves can be found here 

https://streamable.com/ak3et

ADDED/UPDATED ON 9TH JUNE

This is a relatively small update with updates to two animations.

Hulk Hogan Comeback (WWE 2K15) -The full animation.                                                                    

Scoop Slam 2 (With the Machoman theatrics) - This is the original Scoop Slam 4 animation which had the theatrics removed after wwe 2k16. The animation without his theatrics was then renamed

Scoop Slam 2

Here is a preview of both moves below

https://streamable.com/exdwg

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 18
  • Too Sweet 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Glorious 1

It's a tough ask. Definitely a lot of changes have been made with 2k18, favouring some animations and not others. Even the move animation file organization is changed.

The thing about Hogan's Legdrop is that it replaces a current one. In WWE 2k18, there seems to be a safety in place this year that has a wrestler stand up from a move if the animation doesn't finish in the maximum allowed time to prevent game freezes (which was a problem in previous years when a character got stuck in the physics or even cut off from a move at times, the "victim" could no longer get up/move). This in turn appears to make the wrestler get up early since Hogan's legdrop takes longer to execute.
Now, if one could find where that maximum allowed time for the legdrop  is stored and change that to whatever is needed for Hogan's (plus a bit more so it doesn't glitch out in certain situations when there is a higher distance, etc.) it could work. Or maybe somehow assigning it it's own move ID might work as well (not sure how you would do that either, however).

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 3

19 minutes ago, delifadzli said:

nice news...how you do it..or even better....could you share those ported motions

Will do that before the end of today. I will paste links to the modified files soon.

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:56 PM, delifadzli said:

nice news...how you do it..or even better....could you share those ported motions

@Elg has shared the taunts in the previous post.  However if you want the other moves I showcased, kindly let me know.

10 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

The thing about Hogan's Legdrop is that it replaces a current one. In WWE 2k18, there seems to be a safety in place this year that has a wrestler stand up from a move if the animation doesn't finish in the maximum allowed time to prevent game freezes (which was a problem in previous years when a character got stuck in the physics or even cut off from a move at times, the "victim" could no longer get up/move). This in turn appears to make the wrestler get up early since Hogan's legdrop takes longer to execute.
Now, if one could find where that maximum allowed time for the legdrop  is stored and change that to whatever is needed for Hogan's (plus a bit more so it doesn't glitch out in certain situations when there is a higher distance, etc.) it could work. Or maybe somehow assigning it it's own move ID might work as well (not sure how you would do that either, however).

I did assign a different ID  through hex Editing ,but still did not work.

9 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

which folder do the pac files go to? (9230.pac, 9231.pac, 9232.pac & 9233.pac) thanks

Just overwrite your PAC folder with the one from the zip file & they'll all show up in the game when you go to customize the moveset.

1 minute ago, RockBottomCFH said:

Just overwrite your PAC folder with the one from the zip file & they'll all show up in the game when you go to customize the moveset.

so im just putting those files in this directory WWE2k18/pac/ ?

1 minute ago, UtlimatePiper said:

so im just putting those files in this directory WWE2k18/pac/ ?

Yup & make sure to backup....but i've already got them working just fine with no issues at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Well guys, it seems the wait for Hogan's Leg Drop might finally be over ! Just testing atm.

https://streamable.com/g0hfp

You will notice that it doesn't replace the running leg drop 4.

Oh gosh, please share the files asap man, can't wait for using the proper taunting atomic leg drop.

Thank you so much!

Splendid Job. ;)

P.S.

What move does it replaces by the way?

Edited by Thunder72

1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

Oh gosh, please share the files asap man, can't wait for using the proper taunting atomic leg drop.

Thank you so much!

Splendid Job. ;)

P.S.

What move does it replaces by the way?

It doesn't replace any move. 2K listed some moves in the createmode.pac file as not used. These are moves removed from the game. What I did was assign the move to one of the slots. Still trying to tidy up a few things and make sure other moves are not affected. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It doesn't replace any move. 2K listed some moves in the createmode.pac file as not used. These are moves removed from the game. What I did was assign the move to one of the slots. Still trying to tidy up a few things and make sure other moves are not affected. 

All right, thanks for the info.

Once it's everything tested and done please share the files with us, thanks again for your time  ;) 

53 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Amazing work.  Once you’ve got it done, if you don’t mind I’d like to get it all packaged up with Elg’s taunts and the updated moveset and pofo for every one to use?

• Like 1

Wow this sounds really good. Awesome work by you guys involved in this. This goes to @squaredcirclefan for sorting the leg drop, @Elg for the taunts, and @AznBlusuazn for the moveset and pofo. I know you haven't updated it yet but I am going to thank you anyway because I know you do such an awesome job of your mods.

Big thanks to you guys for this. Will see some realism to Hulk finally.