Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

14 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

The tron ID is in the Save. If the tron is not in a default slot (most of them arent) when you save in Create and Entrance it will assign a default tron (normally The Rocks tron I think).

Unless you have Xpacker I would avoid changing anything about entrances because you will lose the tron.

Cool. Yeah, I've got x-packer. Is the fix as easy as extracting, edit the 416 and 417 locations in Hex, injecting back in the slot in x-packer and bada bang, its fixed?

Open the extracted save with Xpacker > 2k14 > Extracted Save File > Moveset and Entrance, double click the slot number for the wrestler you want to edit, Change the Entrance Movie  number to the number of the tron. Inject the extracted save back into the SaveData.dat and rehash.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, schoolboye said:

Ive noticed that the ECW NOvember to remember arena is blank and i was playing king of the ring and ive noticed when i pick ddp it says Kanyon 

ECW Novemeber to Remember is supposed to look like that, its taken straight from 2k16. 

I checked DDP in KOTR and I have the same issue, Ill look into it. Thanks

Edited by Red Rooster

On 1.1.2018 at 1:09 PM, Red Rooster said:

Open the extracted save with Xpacker > 2k14 > Extracted Save File > Moveset and Entrance, double click the slot number for the wrestler you want to edit, Change the Entrance Movie  number to the number of the tron. Inject the extracted save back into the SaveData.dat and rehash.

Can explain it a bit better for me plz :-(

I noticed recently, that changing entrance music deletes the titan tron video. How do i know which wrestler has which number and tron number etc? Where i can download this program best? Really Thank you!

I spent every free minute with this game ;-)

2 minutes ago, dagame said:

Can explain it a bit better for me plz :-(

I noticed recently, that changing entrance music deletes the titan tron video. How do i know which wrestler has which number and tron number etc? Where i can download this program best? Really Thank you!

I spent every free minute with this game ;-)

A list of the trons and their IDs will be released at a later date (once we are finished with adding CAWs) Xpacker is not a free program, you can purchase it from Tekken57 info is in the thread below:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/64782-x-packer-2017-x-rey-26-released/ 

• Like 1

Ok, thx. I think i have to wait until February update and keep in mind never changing anything in entrance ;-)

Or maybe later, when you release list. I lost the tron of Vader, British Bulldog and Giant, because i wanted to use their WCW themes at this time in new generation era :-(

Also Double J and Tatanka, because they had wrong or no entrance theme :-(

Well, shit happens. Thanks anyway.

6 minutes ago, dagame said:

Also Double J and Tatanka, because they had wrong or no entrance theme :-(

This is fixed already in Update 1.1

If you are going to want to change theme music in the future its best that you get a copy of Xpacker otherwise you will lose the trons every time.

If you dont want to buy Xpacker, it can be done in Hex but you would have to figure it out yourself, Im not going to spend the time explaining it, its a bit above what most people are comfortable with doing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

This is fixed already in Update 1.1

If you are going to want to change theme music in the future its best that you get a copy of Xpacker otherwise you will lose the trons every time.

If you dont want to buy Xpacker, it can be done in Hex but you would have to figure it out yourself, Im not going to spend the time explaining it, its a bit above what most people are comfortable with doing.

No problem. I think i will get a copy of xpacker and try to figure it out. May i ask you again, when i got a copy?

Strange thing is, i also changed theme of Paul Roma to Pretty Wonderful for example, but his tron of Power & Glory still works.

Some trons replaced default trons that were in the game already, these ones will be fine after updating the entrance. Others that are in custom slots that we added will get reset when you edit the entrance.

Ah, ok. I understand.

Btw, have you figured out, why in universe mode almost every time game "crashes" when a tag team match is booked? I have always black screen, that loads forever. :-(

Only self booked matches work better. Or do i have to wait longer? 

Just now, dagame said:

Ah, ok. I understand.

Btw, have you figured out, why in universe mode almost every time game "crashes" when a tag team match is booked? I have always black screen, that loads forever. :-(

Only self booked matches work better. Or do i have to wait longer? 

Yes it was a problem created by Hacker Ts tool when I edited the save to make the Diva Title a male title, it has been fixed for Update 1.1

Just now, dagame said:

Ah ok. Although it was a great idea with the divas belt. So in update no more 2nd minor belt?

No unfortunately it fucked a whole lot of other things up so we cant do it. I may try to figure out how to do it manually in the future.

3 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

ECW Novemeber to Remember is supposed to look like that, its taken straight from 2k16. 

I checked DDP in KOTR and I have the same issue, Ill look into it. Thanks

okay thank you for the response. ECW November to Remember must of been one of the older version as I think the one i remembered was from 2000. thank u btw for clearing that up. Also Ive noticed in the 2K editions, Booker T's model is heavily downgraded comparing from SvR07 and SvR08. Is there a way to convert his model into the game? if its impossible thank you for taking the time on reading this post.

3 minutes ago, schoolboye said:

okay thank you for the response. ECW November to Remember must of been one of the older version as I think the one i remembered was from 2000. thank u btw for clearing that up. Also Ive noticed in the 2K editions, Booker T's model is heavily downgraded comparing from SvR07 and SvR08. Is there a way to convert his model into the game? if its impossible thank you for taking the time on reading this post.

Models before WWE12 dont work in 2k14

Edited by Red Rooster

I have gone through the steps to load the mod, and now I am at the section where I need to drag and drop the save files in horizon to be rehashed; problem is now it is not allowing me to put the files in, and it's the horizon version you provided for download. The error message says Not a valid CON STFS package! I will youtube how to potentially fix this error, but I let you guys know because it's your files?

14 minutes ago, RetroG. said:

I have the latest windows, 10? I was looking up how to run it as administrator; I will keep trying?

Right click Horizon and choose Run As Administrator