Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

23 hours ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Ahh okay thank you. Could of possible bugs I found? I selected Honky tonk man original attire in a elimination chamber match and chavo guerrrero loaded. Also when I went to load honky tonk again with original attire against kanyon I got a fatal crash. Maybe it's me lol I might ftp the save files back over I don't know what's going on

I just verified in my game and Honky was good

I've run across a few crashes. Honky-Tonk Man, The Model Rick Martel, Chavo Guerrero, Scott Norton (all attires except the Fire & Ice attire), and Keiji Mutoh.

I'm going to try and update the arc file and see if that fixes it. Will let you know.

5 minutes ago, stlpowercat said:

Ok so when I open Honky's pac (219) it only has two attires. I extracted the attires and they are both Chavo. Look's like the real Honky pac got misplaced....

Looks like Bugsy sent me chavo named as ch219.pac in his last update to me, we will correct this in the first update. Sorry, just avoid using Honky till then.

Correct Honky pac added to the first post.

15 hours ago, motishow said:

Is the torrent link emailed via PM or will be published here in the thread?

Merry Christmas!!!!

Mate, you had 5 years to help or contribute but you chose to do neither, you can suck my hairy nutsack!

@bugsyboy are Chavo's 5 attires mods, or are 3 of them SST? I updated my arc with the ch137.pac in the folder and only the first 2 attires work. The other's crash the game. 

As for Mutoh, Norton, and the Model....once I updated my arc with their respective pacs, they all worked!

@Red Rooster Thanks for Honky!

Oh by the way, some how the two Ric Flair slots are tied in the save. You select one and then other becomes locked so you can't have a Flair vs Flair match.

2 minutes ago, stlpowercat said:

@bugsyboy are Chavo's 5 attires mods, or are 3 of them SST? I updated my arc with the ch137.pac in the folder and only the first 2 attires work. The other's crash the game. 

As for Mutoh, Norton, and the Model....once I updated my arc with their respective pacs, they all worked!

@Red Rooster Thanks for Honky!

Oh by the way, some how the two Ric Flair slots are tied in the save. You select one and then other becomes locked so you can't have a Flair vs Flair match.

They are the same ID so that you get Flair related commentary for both, that why you cant use both at the same time.

Why would you want to do Flair vs Flair?

I wouldn't, LOL...just something I noticed. Thought maybe it was an error when you guys put the 2nd Flair back on the menu. Didn't realize there was a reason for it.

Edited by stlpowercat

Thanks @bugsyboy looking forward to the first update, truly loving this game :)

@bugsyboy @Red Rooster Looking forward to the arena dlc, i tried to replace the oval smackdown arena with the 1999 smackdown arena on one of the posts on here and it crashed, is it because they are different sizes and i didn't update the arc, also where it says 489-bubba ray pack.pac i renamed that to ch489.pac as i thought the pack would mean more attires and it crashed too? any help 

• Like 1

Sorry that bubba ray pack wasnt supposed to be in there. There is no room in the misc to add multiple attires for Bubba Ray and the arc will be wrong so dont do it.

The arena pack we will be releasing has all the arenas the same size as others for each particular slot so u will not need to update the arc. You'll have to stick with the 2002 arena until then because we dont want to upload lots of separate pacs everywhere.

• Too Sweet 1

10 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Sorry that bubba ray pack wasnt supposed to be in there. There is no room in the misc to add multiple attires for Bubba Ray and the arc will be wrong so dont do it.

The arena pack we will be releasing has all the arenas the same size as others for each particular slot so u will not need to update the arc. You'll have to stick with the 2002 arena until then because we dont want to upload lots of separate pacs everywhere.

Ahh okay. and with the arenas okay :) hoping to see the 1999,2000 and 2001 raw arenas or smackdown 1999 make an appearance :)

3 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

They are the same ID so that you get Flair related commentary for both, that why you cant use both at the same time.

Why would you want to do Flair vs Flair?

That's cool you can set them like that.  Did you do it for guys with multiple slots in the game like Shawn Michaels, Undertaker & Kane??  I was wondering why you guys set it up like that rather than adding attires.  Pretty cool.

Can you add a list of the Character & Background pac numbers??

25 minutes ago, TheTerritories said:

Are we safe to add CAWs right now? Want to avoid any crashes. 

If you want, we will be adding rendered CAWs for the next update but if you want to add your own it wont cause any issues.

As far as bug reporting, should we continue to post here or do you all want to start a dedicated thread? I've played 30 or so matches and have come across a thing or two you may want to add to your list.

Red - thanks for the detailed install instructions. Everything worked first try no issues.

Bugsy, Red, and the rest of the community that helped make this awesome overhaul... thank you! This is truly the game we always dreamed about and through COUNTLESS hours of work it has become reality. Cheers guys!

• Like 2

I am having trouble getting my xbox to connect with the flash fxp program. I googled and youtubed how to find my ip address and follow the steps to input it; however no success. I am quite new to all of this so it would be much appreciated if they are any suggestions. I do get an ip that says 192.168.2.217 however when I enter that it never works I tried manually entering one, but no success yet? My internet access is blocked at least from what I see on the screen as I would expect from having a mod xbox. Must be some way to get this to work?

In order to use fxp first you must make sure that ftp access is enabled on your xbox.

Go to Freestyle Dash / Setup / Settings / System Settings / Security and make sure the ftp access boxes are ticked.

In fxp when you try to connect you have to enter the username and password which by default are 

Username : xbox

Password : xbox

The ip address that your router is assigning should be fine but i have set a static IP address on my xbox so that its always the same otherwise you will have to enter the new IP address whenever your router assigns a different IP address to your router.