Red Rooster

Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster
4 hours ago, jbl328 said:

@Red Rooster, the link to the Horizon thing: https://mega.nz/#!MsFRQTpI!gA1ME7R2mvCPfRuTvxderXOiythBkSwpEP_okszjC14  - the file is not available anymore & I'm not sure which other program to use to rehash & resign stuff.

-   Flash FXP (or a similar ftp program) https://www.flashfxp.com/download   - Should I purchase the full version of this?

Im sure Horizon will still be available somewhere, you will just need to search for it.

You can use the free trial or you can find a full version for free somewhere *wink wink*

• Thanks 1

TheTerritories
Posted (edited)

Bug to report - NWA & WCW Tag Team Championship causes crash whenever you try to select characters to be the owners of the belt. 

OK...edit. This is happening with all Tag belts within Universe Mode on the title selection screen. 

Edited by TheTerritories

Red Rooster

Hmmm Im fairly sure we fixed this issue. Are you on version 1.1?

moochoman

Glad to see folks are still dropping in here. Quick question, I had the game running and playing. Was great. I took a break to work on installing other emulators. Was playing around with mupen360 to play n64 games. After booting into Xell to play those games, legends no longer works. Didn’t change anything with the install for Legends. It boots and gets stuck at the legends icon in the bottom right. 

Anyone know if booting into Xell via xelllaunch would change any settings/flash update etc anything on the consule to now prevent legends from loading?

Red Rooster

Not that I know of, Ive never used Xell to boot anything so if it does effect anything with legends then Im unaware of it, only way ive every booted WL is from Freestyle Dash and from running the Xex directly through FSD. Sorry I cant shed any light on your issue.

moochoman

Thanks Red. Yeah I boot legends from freestyle as well. I was just wondering since I booted into Xell to run the n64 emulator didn’t know if that did something to the core config on the box so that when I tried legends again it didn’t like it. 

TheTerritories
On 8/23/2018 at 4:21 PM, Red Rooster said:

Hmmm Im fairly sure we fixed this issue. Are you on version 1.1?

Pretty sure I am. I remember downloading 1.1 and overwriting/adding the files from 1.0. 

If I need to just re-download 1.1 again, is it being seeded? 

Red Rooster
34 minutes ago, TheTerritories said:

Pretty sure I am. I remember downloading 1.1 and overwriting/adding the files from 1.0. 

If I need to just re-download 1.1 again, is it being seeded? 

Yeah ill PM you the torrent

Impaler

Writing to let you all know, that I belive that Lex Lugers' (Made in USA) characters' moveset is the one of Chris Benoit. Probably a mix up. At least on my end here. Can somebody else confirm this?