Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

• 3 weeks later...

Yo I noticed a couple little details that could help improve the game for everybody.

- The Modern HBK Shawn Michaels has the D-X entrance for the WM12 attire & his HBK entrance for the D-X attire.  In 2k14, the built-in D-X entrance is for the WM 22 attire, so maybe we switch out the Wrestlemania 12 attire w/ the D-X attire to get the most out of his slot.  This will give him the D-X entrance for his D-X attire while still having his regular HBK entrance for the others.

- Mankind's main slot (the "Corporate" Mankind w/ the white button up shirt) has his call name & winning animation but the debut Mankind w/ brown attire doesn't.  I would just make his 2k14 slot have the brown attire w/ render then give him the other white shirt attires.  No need for two slots as I'm pretty sure he doesn't even pull out Mr. Socko for the finisher, anyway, so you'd be better off just giving him the Mandible Claw & making just 1 Mankind slot instead of 2.  Plus there's another attire from '13 where he has the white shirt, tights & boots instead of sweat pants so you could use that plus his referee attire from 2k14.

- Ministry Undertaker has this one attire w/ a red cross that he didn't wear.  It's the Wrestlemania 15 attire just with a red cross.  I would replace it w/ the one from 2k16 for the actual attire he wore w/ the silver Undertaker cross w/ the red outline. (picture below is the real attire & it was also in 2k16.)

wwe-2k16-ministry-undertaker-min.jpg

- Kane's main slot (bald Kane) has his mannerisms & moves around the way Classic Kane should.  Even has his proper winning animation.  I would switch their slots to try to get the best Kane possible.  Kinda same thing w/ Undertaker.  I also noticed the one Kane singlet attire from Survivor Series (all red attire) could be made in Superstar Threads if you put the Brothers of Destruction attire as his first attire to save arc size.  The one in the game is a mod from before we got the Brothers of Destruction attire (it's the double sleeved debut attire w/ skin textured over the arms).  I actually have a pretty cool Kane slot has most of his classic attires (debut, reversed color, double sleeves, Brothers of Destruction, Wrestlemania 18, tag w/ RVD, bald Kane & 2015 Kane w/ the new mask & singlet) if anybody would rather have that one as their main Kane.

• Like 3

1) Ok, Attitude Era isnt really my thing so Ive never used HBK in the game yet but if its just the matter of swapping out 2 attires then its worth doing.

2) We ran out of slots in the misc so thats why Mankind got another ID, cant waste a misc slot for 2 or 3 attires really.

3) Pretty much the same answer as 1, not sure why we didnt use the 2K16 attire, wasnt my department

4) Ok

• Too Sweet 1

• 3 weeks later...

I went to set Hollywood Hogan's music to this Jimi Hendrix version without the intro & the voices that I ripped & made into a playlist like normal but when I played a match w/ Hogan in Exhibition mode, it didn't play.  It played in Create an Entrance mode, though.  How would I go about just changing Hogan's Jimi Hendrix one that's in-game?  I also have a Macho Man nWo theme I made that has the nWo quotes & has him saying "this is where it's at" when he gets close to the entrance steps.  It lined up perfectly the first time I tried it out in-game & everything.  It's so fresh.  I'll upload my entrance themes if anybody wants them.

- V. Venus entrance is one of the generic entrances, not Val Venis' entrance from WWE '13.  I'm guessing there was an issue w/ the towel so it wasn't included?

I'm fixing a couple of the trons because I realized you can make the width bigger to fill up the round Smackdown tron as well as other arenas.  Mostly putting in trons from that era.  I could post an update for people who like to see the entrances in their game.

Edited by XIII XHP
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, WithAuthority said:

Im humble enough to admit that i still havent been able to figure out how to install this even after months sadly

Which part are you stuck on?

10 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

I havent really used caws in the game yet, do you just have the ones that came with Wrestling Legends or did you add other ones yourself?

Added myself and I have a hunch that this particular one came from a corrupted save file. The ones that came with Legends are fine. I am now checking them one by one because I lost track of which ones came from that potential bad save. FWIW I have 76 CAS slots loaded. 

Loading the CAWs has been SUPER easy. Using PURFX's Tool + BrienJ's Resave Rehash. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 10:53 PM, Red Rooster said:

Soz I rebooted my PC and forgot to start uTorrent again, should be up now

I am getting the Hollywood Hogan crash (...brother) and having issues with Macho. I think I missed getting those two pac updates and the right arc and def files from 1.1 

Bugsy has been trying to help me get the files via the torrent but its searching for peers. If anyone has time to seed so I can grab these files that would be awesome! 

Was any testing done on Create-A-Story mode? Just tried to make a story, one match, using Dusty Rhodes and Tully and got the following error message:

"Some save data cannot be used as downloadable content appears to be missing or damaged. Reacquire the downloadable content to restore access to this save data"

If the mode is meant to be off limits, just need to know or if I am the only one that has gotten this error?

1 hour ago, TheTerritories said:

Was any testing done on Create-A-Story mode? Just tried to make a story, one match, using Dusty Rhodes and Tully and got the following error message:

"Some save data cannot be used as downloadable content appears to be missing or damaged. Reacquire the downloadable content to restore access to this save data"

If the mode is meant to be off limits, just need to know or if I am the only one that has gotten this error?

It sometimes works with DLC guys and sometimes it doesnt, I did some testing and couldnt conclusively say it works. It will work if using wrestlers from the main screen.

I also noticed that when you go into DLC selection menu you have not get rid of DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT watermark written all over the DLC. Did you leave this intentionally?

Edited by Impaler

3 hours ago, Impaler said:

I also noticed that when you go into DLC selection menu you have not get rid of DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT watermark written all over the DLC. Did you leave this intentionally?

Yeah Bugsy wanted to leave it there (I wanted to get rid of it) 😛

Yo bugsy, didn't you say you were including The Disciple from the nWo in the DLC??  I was looking for him one day & didn't see him.  Also yo I updated a couple CAWs.  Fixed Eric Bischoff to have an nWo look & one attire for when he was a commentator w/ different pictures for the attires (nWo shirt for the first 3 & an old commentator 8x10 pic for the last attire), I made a nWo attire for Brian Adams (still gotta cut out his selection pic for that attire) as well as a WWE attire, fixed unmasked Rey Mysterio's morphing to look more like he did in that time period, fixed Billy Kidman's hair, gave Konnan different selction pics for his attires, fixed Viscera to have a more accurate look to the attitude era (gave him black lipstick, too), fixed Mideon as well.  I still have a couple mods to go but I'm getting there.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 7:50 PM, Red Rooster said:

* Unmasked Kane sometimes appears to be missing the bottom part of his face, normally occurs during Royal Rumble or Slobberknocker Matches (known issue with WWE12 models)

* Akeem sometimes causes the game to crash when he enters the Royal Rumble (weird, I have no idea how to fix this).

* Rock n' Roll Express solo entrances will loop forever, just press a button once they reach the ring to skip to the next entrance.

These are some funny ass bugs LOL! I never read about these until carefully reading over the installation instructions recently(Getting prepared for when I install the game about a week from now). Really weird but hilarious shit. Thank you for originally putting all of this together, @Red Rooster & @bugsyboy. Once I get this working on my console, then I'll go onto the next step of doing whatever it is I need to do in order to finish up the blog previews. Thank you so much for your willingness to share, creativity, patience & precise instructions.👍

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 10:51 AM, XIII XHP said:

Yo I noticed a couple little details that could help improve the game for everybody.

- The Modern HBK Shawn Michaels has the D-X entrance for the WM12 attire & his HBK entrance for the D-X attire.  In 2k14, the built-in D-X entrance is for the WM 22 attire, so maybe we switch out the Wrestlemania 12 attire w/ the D-X attire to get the most out of his slot.  This will give him the D-X entrance for his D-X attire while still having his regular HBK entrance for the others.

- Mankind's main slot (the "Corporate" Mankind w/ the white button up shirt) has his call name & winning animation but the debut Mankind w/ brown attire doesn't.  I would just make his 2k14 slot have the brown attire w/ render then give him the other white shirt attires.  No need for two slots as I'm pretty sure he doesn't even pull out Mr. Socko for the finisher, anyway, so you'd be better off just giving him the Mandible Claw & making just 1 Mankind slot instead of 2.  Plus there's another attire from '13 where he has the white shirt, tights & boots instead of sweat pants so you could use that plus his referee attire from 2k14.

- Ministry Undertaker has this one attire w/ a red cross that he didn't wear.  It's the Wrestlemania 15 attire just with a red cross.  I would replace it w/ the one from 2k16 for the actual attire he wore w/ the silver Undertaker cross w/ the red outline. (picture below is the real attire & it was also in 2k16.)

wwe-2k16-ministry-undertaker-min.jpg

- Kane's main slot (bald Kane) has his mannerisms & moves around the way Classic Kane should.  Even has his proper winning animation.  I would switch their slots to try to get the best Kane possible.  Kinda same thing w/ Undertaker.  I also noticed the one Kane singlet attire from Survivor Series (all red attire) could be made in Superstar Threads if you put the Brothers of Destruction attire as his first attire to save arc size.  The one in the game is a mod from before we got the Brothers of Destruction attire (it's the double sleeved debut attire w/ skin textured over the arms).  I actually have a pretty cool Kane slot has most of his classic attires (debut, reversed color, double sleeves, Brothers of Destruction, Wrestlemania 18, tag w/ RVD, bald Kane & 2015 Kane w/ the new mask & singlet) if anybody would rather have that one as their main Kane.

I'm a HUGE Undertaker fan so this is definitely something that I wanna fix once I've installed the game even if that means I have to purchase Xpacker  9 or whatever it is I need to correct these issues. It'll be worth every penny. Thank you so much for pointing all of these out, also especially the 2 versions of HBK & Kane as I'll be using those characters often as well.

On 6/18/2018 at 2:29 PM, Red Rooster said:

1) Ok, Attitude Era isnt really my thing so Ive never used HBK in the game yet but if its just the matter of swapping out 2 attires then its worth doing.

2) We ran out of slots in the misc so thats why Mankind got another ID, cant waste a misc slot for 2 or 3 attires really.

3) Pretty much the same answer as 1, not sure why we didnt use the 2K16 attire, wasnt my department

4) Ok

Regarding Undertaker's 2k16 attire not being in the game, I would've thought that issue was addressed too based on the Undertaker's Attitude Era previews.. @summerslammer @bugsyboy @DBZ1989

Edited by jbl328

• 2 weeks later...

@Red Rooster, the link to the Horizon thing: https://mega.nz/#!MsFRQTpI!gA1ME7R2mvCPfRuTvxderXOiythBkSwpEP_okszjC14  - the file is not available anymore & I'm not sure which other program to use to rehash & resign stuff.

-   Flash FXP (or a similar ftp program) https://www.flashfxp.com/download   - Should I purchase the full version of this?