Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

6 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Yes you can use the id number of a tron and add it using Xpacker

There wont be anymore arenas from the Wrestling Legends team, you are free to add whatever arenas you like from what ever game you like.

This Update signifies the end of the Wrestling Legends project, its been a long 5 years and I think most of us have now semi retired from modding.

We hope you enjoy what we made and appreciate the thousands and thousands of hours we have put into making this.

Anyone who wants to create more content for the game, feel free to share it with the community, I would be interested to see any create-a- story mode creations people come up with.

Thanks heaps again for the awesome work you and the team have put in.

Will be playing this for years to come as there's so many match-ups and stories to make! :D 

• Like 2

Just now, MatMania said:

Will do it now. What is the minimum donation? - I'd like the full game and updates please

What ever you can give is fine, the link will be sent to the email address you use for Paypal. Thanks

2 hours ago, MatMania said:

Is there a list of everything? I mean like trons etc.? I wasn't sure if this was somewhere in the download and I missed it. 

There is a link to our google docs in the OP of this thread, it has all the IDs of the Wrestlers, Trons, Arenas, Entrances, Belts, everything.

Edited by Red Rooster

@bugsyboy @Red Rooster Hi guys amazing update all working great :) quick question is it possible to have all three raw arenas (1998,1999,2001) installed at same time? maybe install raw 1999 over bg01.pac and 2001 over a different pac? if i do that would i need to update the match screen etc

Its possible you do wtv you want man. You can change the whole set up if you want. But yes you will have to change the matchup screen , showplate and nameplate unless you dont care about them. 

16 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

You are using the wrong torrent,I sent a 2nd torrent that works.

Yep. I tried both. Maybe there is a cache issues with my torrent downloader. I’ll give it a shot again tonight. Thanks. 

On 2/4/2018 at 2:57 AM, dagame said:

Hey guys, great work again! Everything works fine, thank you again. Also swapping in and out arenas :-)

Now back to our older conversations ;-) Will you release a list of titan trons so i can "reapair" entrances myself when i want to change themes?

How about CAW´s. I thought with update you will add a folder with additonal 50 CAW.. Although i still dont know how to exchange them....

Don´t get me wrong, everyone has its own preferences, but i really really miss Smoking Gunns, Heavenly Bodies, Bodydonnas, Quebecers, Headshrinkers and...Alex Wright "Das Wunderkind". You know...im from germany so.....;-)

As i finish my post, ill send you another donation for your work. Thanks. 

I haven't had a chance to go through the 1.1 update yet. I want to check the tron list and mindex to see if trons and themes exist for the other 50 CAWS. If so, then I will send out a link with the 50 CAS files. If not, I will put together a package of the CAS files, themes, and trons. I have a deadline at work this week....so I probably won't have a chance to get to this until the weekend.

9 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

You shouldve got an email with the torrent in it if you are a donor or contributor

I am a donor but I asked that the link be sent to a different address then the PayPal address when I made the original donation, because the PayPal address is shared for the business and that email account is not just monitored by myself so the email probably got deleted before I was able to get to it.

Just now, Nug024 said:

I am a donor but I asked that the link be sent to a different address then the PayPal address when I made the original donation, because the PayPal address is shared for the business and that email account is not just monitored by myself so the email probably got deleted before I was able to get to it.

Whats your email address then? And what was the other email address so I can edit my records?

Edited by Red Rooster

8 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Whats your email address then? And what was the other email address so I can edit my records?

The PayPal email is bskipper1@socal.rr.com and the one I would like to use is balanceat0@yahoo.com, thanks

Edited by Nug024
Edited