Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

@Maximus To be safe I would do a manual Save after every Event while playing universe and then after every play session move the SaveData.dat and .cas files to another device to store just in case.

I tend to keep 2 or 3 savedata.dat backups while im playing, I know the amount of time that goes into tweaking things to get them just how you want so although corrupted saves are rare better to be safe than sorry.

Oh ok

Would creating the nWo as a faction in universe mode and customizing their entrance affect the Trons and themes (specifically the rock house theme with the ring effect)of Hollywood hogan,Randy savage,etc?

Edited by Maximus

Im pretty sure the NWO is already in WL as a faction. Changing any entrance that has a non-standard tron and saving it will cause you to lose the tron (it will most  likely default to the Rocks tron).

If you want to mess around with Entrances and tron etc I recommed getting XPacker, then you can set the trons so what ever you like. Its pretty simple once you understand how it works.

I’ll look into xpacker and the nWo isn’t a faction in universe mode for me only the outsiders so no Hollywood hogan or Randy savage I think I’ll probably go back to the 80s universe mode since this attitude era one I’m trying isn’t that fun 

also Kanyon doesn’t have a custom tron for me he uses the Eddie Guerrero one 

Edited by Maximus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got a PC that can run 2K14 on Xenia after my Xbox died on me! @Red Roostercould you DM me the modified save file and the DLC files for Xenia, Would really appreciate it!

Tried following the rumble roses xbox to xenia save conversion tutorial someone suggested for an updated custom save to the mod but my Xenia Canary doesn't seem to save save games as txt files hence requesting for some guidance, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

was wanting to add the spinner belt into my WL game. But i have no clue what im doing was just wondering if someone could stair me in the right direction

was wanting to add the spinner belt into my WL game. But i have no clue what im doing was just wondering if someone could stair me in the right direction