Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

This thread will contain information about setting up Wrestling Legends, it is also the place you should report any bugs you find and ask any questions you have (if they are dumb, prepare to be belittled)

HOW TO INSTALL WRESTLING LEGENDS TO YOUR RGH/JTAG XBOX 360

You will need the following :

-         Downloaded Wrestling Legend 1.1 from the torrent that was emailed or PMed to you.

-          A RGH or JTAG Xbox 360 console with a HardDrive and at least 22.1GB of space

-          Horizon (or something similar to resign/rehash the save files) https://mega.nz/#!YhdB3SDI!sNY75S33Hezi6tqC8IQ7tuSYUPYRCNRaLcDIKTMAyk8

-          Flash FXP (or a similar ftp program) https://www.flashfxp.com/download

1)      If you dont know how to FTP files to your Xbox harddrive then you better get googling because I don’t have the energy to explain that.

2)      Connect to your Xbox using FlashFXP and browse to your Games folder (mine is on an external USB drive but yours maybe on the internal hardrive). Copy the Wrestling Legends folder from your PC to the Games folder on your Xbox Harddrive. (See pic below)

1.jpg

3) The mindex folder contains all the wrestlers custom theme music, if you already have music ripped to your 360 please make sure you back it up or rename the folder before you FTP this folder to the root folder of your Xbox 360 HardDrive (as shown below). MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR OLD MINDEX FOLDER!!!!!!!

2.jpg

4) The DLC & Save folders go into the CONTENT folder in the root of your Xbox 360 harddrive, inside a folder named with your ProfileID and then a folder called 545408B2 (which is the ID of the game)

So you must first figure out which folder is your ProfileID (If you only have one profile on you xbox that will be easy, if you have multiple profiles then thats your problem to figure out).

Inside your ProfileID folder make a folder called 545408B2.

5) Copy the 00000002 folder from DLC into the 545408B2 folder you made in step 4. (See pic below)

3.jpg 

6) All the files in the SAVE folder need to be Resigned/Rehashed to your Profile ID.  REMOVE THE TORRENT FROM YOUR TORRENT PROGRAM BEFORE THIS STEP OTHERWISE THE FILES MAYBE READ-ONLY AND YOU WILL GET AN ERROR.

IF YOU STILL GET AN ERROR FROM HORIZON, RIGHT-CLICK THE SAVE FOLDER AND SELECT PROPERTIES, CLEAR THE "READ-ONLY" BOX AND HIT OK THEN TRY HORIZON AGAIN.

Open Horizon by running Horizon.exe.

The version of Horizon I linked above has a problem where the following error message appears

4.jpg

Sometimes the message doesnt pop up to the front, it is hidden in the background so press Alt + Tab until you see the message and click Ok for it to go away.

Next the following message appears, just click OK

5.jpg

Drag all the files from the SAVE folder into the Horizon window. as shown below.

6.jpg

Delete my ProfileID and type in your Profile ID.

Select the entire text of your Profile ID and Right click it.

Choose Copy.

Click the red "Save,Resign and Rehash" button.

Close the file by clicking the X in the corner.

6a.jpg

The next file will appear, Double click the ProfileID to highlight i, then right click and choose Paste.

Click the red "Save,Resign and Rehash" button.

Repeat for all the rest of the files.

7) Copy the 00000001 folder from SAVE to the 545408B2 folder. (As shown below)

7.jpg

8 ) Boot into your Xbox 360 Modded dash (eg. FSD) then  scan your harddrive for games. Wrestling Legends should appear. 

9) Play, enjoy and marvel at the splendor of what we have created.

KNOWN ISSUES OR PROBLEMS

* DO NOT RESET UNIVERSE OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL TEAMS AND TRONS FOR TEAMS, JUST EDIT IT TO HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE.

* Wrestling Legends will only work in HD 16:9 Widescreen resolutions - Thats how we intended it 

* Wrestling Legends will only work correctly if your Xbox language is set to English, otherwise wrestler names etc will be a mess.

* If your Xbox has WWE 2k14 installed or came preinstalled with 2k14 then you will need to remove all DLC, Saves and TitleUpdates from your console as they will cause Wrestling Legends to not load (this is your problem to solve, not mine)

* Selecting Summer Rae's Entrance in Create an Entrance mode will cause a Dirty Disk Error crash (its cause shes disabled in the dlc) just dont stop on her name.

* Honky Tonk Mans guitar disappears during entrance for a split second (not fixable) he also has no Tron (its a problem with the entrance)

* Road To Wrestlemania, Create a Belt, Beat The Streak and Create an Arena modes have been removed to make more room for wrestlers.

* Do not try to update the arc for Jerry Saggs or Bobby Heenan as it will cause some corruption in the arc.

* Usual 2k bugs still exist (Not our fault).

* Superstar Threads may not work or may be messed up for some wrestlers.

* Commentary refers to wrong Event (eg. Wrestlemania) we cant do anything about this, the commentary will mention the name of the PPV of the original Arena in that slot

* WWE logo in bottom left corner in Exhibition matches on certain arenas (just couldnt find it)

* If you play in a language other than English then things will be weird and the game will likely crash a lot, we recommend English only

* Unmasked Kane sometimes appears to be missing the bottom part of his face, normally occurs during Royal Rumble or Slobberknocker Matches (known issue with WWE12 models)

* Exhibition Royal Rumble shows Fully Loaded pre-match animation (cant do anything about that, its locked to the slot).

* Akeem sometimes causes the game to crash when he enters the Royal Rumble (weird, I have no idea how to fix this).

* Rock n' Roll Express solo entrances will loop forever, just press a button once they reach the ring to skip to the next entrance.

* Honky Tonk Man causes random crashes sometimes after his entrance, skip before the end to avoid the crash

* Honky Tonk Man Entrance championship entrance has no belt 

* Tommy Dreamers Finisher causes a crash, change it to a different move

How to add Covers and Banners for FreeStyleDash

If you want to have pimp ass covers etc like the ones in the pic below follow these instructions :

9.jpg

10.jpg

1) Unzip the Legends-Cover.zip file included in your Wrestling Legends download.

2) Go to Freestyle Dash / Setup / Settings / System Settings / Security  and make sure Enable HTTP Server is ticked.

3) Select Set HTTP User and set a Username

4) Select Set HTTP Pass and set a Password

5) On your PC, open your web browser and type in the IP address of your Xbox (its in the bottom left hand corner of FSD)

6) Enter your Username and Password

7) Click on the Game List menu / Xbox 360 games, scroll down till you find Wrestling Legends and click on the name (It may take a while to load the next page)

😎 On the page shown below, link the correct pictures (from where you extracted the zip file) to each of the sections.

11.jpg

Swapping arenas

Just copy the arena you want from the Alt Arenas file into the Bg folder on your xbox, the files are all named correctly and are the right size, you dont have to do anything else.

Wrestler IDs, Arena IDs, Tron IDs etc.

Here is a link to our Google Doc that has all the ID information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aBP47O-Jb9CxQiGCMzN-xn60o8qsg0zMDMy9fhKGOVI/edit?usp=sharing

Using DLC wrestlers in Create a Story mode

If you want to use any of the Wrestlers added to DLC in your create a story, follow the simple instructions below.

Once you have created you're story simply press preview and it will ask you to save you're story do this and then the story will load from here allowing you to use any of the DLC superstars that you wish to"

*Big thanks to @wcwnwo2000 for this discovery

Fix for USA Lugers wrong winning animation

https://mega.nz/#!85Ng3YID!OeeSm_RBZtPnMDrfWaxFohJmXbVzSzdIw6AlkgmHqZ0

Copy ^^ Winning05.pac into the pac/evt folder of Wrestling Legends.

Also USA Luger has the wrong moveset so copy it in create-a-moveset mode from Luger on the main menu to fix.

Fix for Eddie Guererro WWF attires

A problem was found that caused a crash with the Purple, Blue and WrestleMania 21 attires for Eddie Guererro WWF (thanks youngtakene), I have fixed it and you can download the fixed pac below, just drop it in your pac/ch folder to replace the existing one.

https://mega.nz/file/EgEk3RTK#KD4oq34EA6l_3XJsOH_MvEBkaTsLkJBxquxo-dKzliU

Updated Save with fixed movesets by @SeAnOmAnIaC

https://mega.nz/file/Yx0C0KRS#4te2-aTqDznHbbXPKjS6fMKHKGU35MJOO2f3sGFjm28

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

As I was reading through these instructions trying to learn and become more familiar with this process to download the mod, I see the file length  of the game is about 21 gb or more since my xbox is only a 4 gb internal memory I know that plugging in a usb will give me more space: however my question is will this download work with the usb as an extra drive memory or does the box need to have more internal memory for this download to work? The question does sound a little silly; however because I am quite new to this I would really like to know because I really do look forward to playing this game on monday and hope to, but that is provided I have all the necessary items?

Me too. The only issue I run into is that DLC and saves need to be stored on either the internal drive, a memory unit, or a USB pen drive formatted with the Xbox 360 file system. You can't just add those to a FAT32 drive where you store your games. Otherwise, you're good.

18 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@bugsyboy @Red Rooster How's the torrent's speed at the moment, seeders etc?

Im uploading at about 2MB/s thats the best my connection can do, not sure about anyone else. Theres only 3 seeds at the moment.

When your download finishes can everyone please continue seeding for a few days to help other, thanks.

SEED TILL U BLEED!

Edited by Red Rooster

3 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

mine is slowly getting there lol, not great though on a 200mb virgin media package, 1.3mb download /sec with 3 of 3 seeds connected (3 in swarm) and 3 of 9  peers connected

(4 in swarm)

Not sure what u were expecting man, we are just a few guys with normal internet connections.

Nah lol, not expecting anything, I'm going to just leave pc on over night should be done by morning, I'll be up at 5 anyways with the missus and the children, haha! thank you and your team for making such a dream wrestling game, can't wait to play it, Have a good christmas team wrestling legends

• Like 2

I will help seed when complete. I'm only at 13% but have been able to already upload 5 GB to others.

Edit: Good to see that most everyone completed their download overnight. I only see three peers connected and will keep uploading. I'm at 32 GB now. Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by kidsampson
  • Like 1

I already downloaded the game. Now im trying to install it. I will keep seeding.

Another question: how can i create multiple universes for example for the different era´s? Do i have to upload the 0000001 and 000002 folder to every profile i create?

Thanks. I hope i can get i work. I have no experience in such things :-)

And merry chrstmas to all of us! This game will be my greatest gift.

Hi guys all installed, and dlc save etc working great, I've noticed though that chris benoit has the wrong music, I chose triple h 1999 attire and it was a 2003 attire and also chose smackdown arena and its the 2002 arena, is that right or is it meant to be the 1999 arena?

1 hour ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Hi guys all installed, and dlc save etc working great, I've noticed though that chris benoit has the wrong music, I chose triple h 1999 attire and it was a 2003 attire and also chose smackdown arena and its the 2002 arena, is that right or is it meant to be the 1999 arena?

Wrestlers attire names are very limited in the string so we had to use what we had. Smackdown should be the oval one but more coming in the update.

36 minutes ago, dagame said:

It doesnt work :-(

Game loads forever. in right under cornder is the Legends logo and is booting forever. Any idea?

You sure you followed the tutorial properly ? Did you installed you savedata and arc ?

Edited by bugsyboy

ok, now it works. I had to switch location my console to us or so. Had it on german. But now it doesnt load the save datas. and doesnt create new one. So most wrestler are not loaded.

Here any tipss? PLLLLZZZ

Maybe problem with the profile? Bit i delted all profiles left on the console. In the contend folder only was the folder "0000000...". Now i created new profile. Now a new folder in content folder appeard. So i guess this was my new profile id. i changed all the profile id of all files in the "000001" folder and uploaded it to the box in the "5454......" folder i created in my obvious profile folder.

Do i have to create a profile xbox when its set to usa?

Load failed.

Data could not be loaded correctly.

Edited by dagame

Just now, dagame said:

of course. i hear all the themes in the game menu.

Was talking to Jimmy

35 minutes ago, dagame said:

ok, now it works. I had to switch location my console to us or so. Had it on german. But now it doesnt load the save datas. and doesnt create new one. So most wrestler are not loaded.

Here any tipss? PLLLLZZZ

Maybe problem with the profile? Bit i delted all profiles left on the console. In the contend folder only was the folder "0000000...". Now i created new profile. Now a new folder in content folder appeard. So i guess this was my new profile id. i changed all the profile id of all files in the "000001" folder and uploaded it to the box in the "5454......" folder i created in my obvious profile folder.

Do i have to create a profile xbox when its set to usa?

Load failed.

Data could not be loaded correctly.

Use that new folder that was created

I did. In the folder, that was created, i created the 5454.... folder for the game. then i uploaded there the 00001 and 00002 folder. as i said, in the normal xbox360 i can see all the saves are shown as save datas for my created user profile.

For CAW injection into Legends, do we follow X-Packer instructions from the mod tutorials? If yes, will Legends' save file take CAWs from a 2k14 file as X-Packer will need this for injection?

I attempted to inject with PUR3 RAF3X tool and it would not open our Legends save. 

Thanks!

Edited by TheTerritories