The 2017 Smacktalk Forum Slammy Awards! RESULTS! First Page

DrJoeyMagnum

We already have like three PM’s with Joey anyway, so I fail to see the problem. And this has seemingly been a year of breaking traditions, change, and being forced to conform here on Smacktalks. So really, when you think about it, it’s only right that you bow down to the peer pressure, accept that this tradition is a lost cause, and just do it already, bro.

Also leaders are supposed to lead by example, you can’t expect everyone else to vote if you aren’t willing to do it yourself! @Mizalike this would be a good opportunity to upstage @Penguin. If you vote and he doesn’t then maybe you could force your way into a leadership position by taking @Penguin’s spot? @DrJoeyMagnumRyan would you agree to that? Better vote to save yourself, bro.

• Bliss 1

You need to learn to understand the importance of voting, even if it’s just for a bunch of douchebags, and turd sandwiches. You’re lucky we don’t tie you to a horse and send you out into the wilderness, bro.

Edited by Bro-HiPcavallo

Then it proves that you obviously know who you want to vote for, so why not just do it already?

...Although, you'd have to be crazy to like Giant Douche more. Turd Sandwich is obviously the better choice!

• Bliss 1

11 minutes ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

Then it proves that you obviously know who you want to vote for, so why not just do it already?

...Although, you'd have to be crazy to like Giant Douche more. Turd Sandwich is obviously the better choice!

I just think Giant Douche is funnier... Voting is till pointless, though.

Please, Giant Douche isn’t even capable of being funny. I bet if you asked him a joke he would just babble on and on about something entirely unrelated until eventually getting saved by the buzzer. Turd Sandwich on the other hand gets all the best dialogue, and gags that give him real character. To be honest Giant Douche is really more of a prop.

@Penguin if voting is pointless then maybe we should all retract our votes? I’m willing to violate the rules to disqualify my votes if need be. If you don’t vote, then no one does!

Edited by Bro-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1