Charity Twitch Stream to Support Perry Saturn

FailedHero1985

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, FailedHero1985 said:

@HiPcavalloey Thanks!. 120 is more than where I believed we would be at goal wise at this point. I know My stream and Jeff's are going to definately be worth viewing as well as my buddy GHamrick75 who will be interviewing Ian Withey the Director of the documentary of Perry's Life "The Rings of Saturn" that is currently in Production. Tuesday is going to be an awesome event.

it was an awesome event

i had alot of fun

I'm disappointed we did not raise more funds on the stream day, but I will continue pushing it on social media. If we can get to 400 hundred I will be satisfied. I will be putting as complete VOD on my twitch channel and if others want to do it as well they air the replays on Twitch as well. I will personally recommend listening to the interview Ghamrick75 had with Ian Withey regarding the "The Rings of Saturn" documentary.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night a contributor gave a larger donation to complete our goal for Perry Saturn. My heart raced when I got the alert!. Our total raised was $775.60 thank you everyone for the support.

• Yes! 1

Just giving folks an update.

Last night I got a call from Ian Withey. Ian has been our point of contact on with Saturn through this whole endeavor. We have helped stabilize Perry's bills right now, but we undershot our goal a bit (because I was wanting to go for something achievable). We have been asked by Perry and Lisa is we can continue the gofundme a possibly expand it. Essentially Ian and I are the official fundraisers for things relating to Perry. 

We are going to take a week and update the gofundme. Ian is getting some video of Perry together to share via social media.  Raven has agreed to plug the gofundme on his podcast. 

I am once again going to ask if anyone would be interested in helping out with a 24-hr stream for Saturn.