cdiebold1 + Wizard of Thay collabs! Update 3/16/18

cdiebold1

Collab between cdiebold1 & Wizard of Thay

Hair Texture Credit: Dynomyte

Comes with entrance (Booker T 2) & moveset (Most of which were copied over from WWE 2K16)

Tags:  WLF, WCW, Harlem Heat, nWo 

DuckySolo is the PSN.

Will be starting work on Stevie Ray's nWo run attires and if interest picks up on a Harlem Heat 2000 set, I may do those as well. Enjoy.

Edited by cdiebold1

2 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Did you still want the flames or i got the wrong people

Yes, I still need the flames for when we begin work on Booker T. I need the top Left and the bottom Right from the picture (of your work) below if you have them, thank you very much Bhangra.

https://imgur.com/a/h42GC

Edited by cdiebold1

will you be working on booker t as well?

looks really good.

glad to see you're using Sharefactory... Finally lol

Edited by Jai

Just now, Jai said:

will you be working on booker t as well?

Yes. Will be roping PacmanClassic into the collab and should have something started in the next few days or so. He's currently working on some Main Event Mafia era Booker T attires right now and said he'd help put together a 97-99 non-dreads morph for Booker T. 

Just now, cdiebold1 said:

Yes. Will be roping PacmanClassic into the collab and should have something started in the next few days or so. He's currently working on some Main Event Mafia era Booker T attires right now and said he'd help put together a 97-99 non-dreads morph for Booker T. 

ah okay cool yeah i just need a decent HH Booker as well as singles run but yeah it's looking great

• Too Sweet 1

Yeah, forgot to mention - going with 2 slots worth (4 total attires) of Harlem Heat to match up with this Stevie Ray. Also going to do at least 2 singles run attires for Booker T, thinking black pants with red/yellow flames in crotch and on legs & the silver pants with the black flames coming up from the bottom. 

Thanks, Jai. Means a lot coming from you.

Edited by cdiebold1

Updated/Uploaded 12/17/17

Tags: WCW, CAWs.WS, Smacktalks, Wizard of Thay, WLF

PSN: DuckySolo

Wizard of Thay did the form and the kneepads for the jeans. All I did was swap out the shirt/shirt logos and add the oil stains on the jeans. Took a lot of the moves out of Age of Sandow's Crowbar Moveset video from WWE 2K14.

Wizard of Thay uploaded a reuploadable shell which made these edits possible. 

Updated/Uploaded 12/21/17

Tags: WCW, CAWs.WS, Smacktalks, WLF, World of Sports

PSN: DuckySolo

Credit: Wizard of Thay on form, me on attire details, Misfit for his move set.

Edited by cdiebold1

9 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

Grabbed this Finlay finally I can add him to my Universe to hopefully capture the TV strap..

I'm gonna edit the move set too..

Of course you are. Luckily for my pride, I wasn't the one that put it together. =P

5 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Of course you are. Luckily for my pride, I wasn't the one that put it together. =P

at least 90 to 95% of the CAWs I've downloaded this year I've edited either the Appearance or the Move set it's not a bad thing I just have personal pref. when it comes to looks and I like to be Accurate when it comes to the Move set..

11 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

that's probably the best finlay i've seen lol

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Jai said:

definitely would be interested in a HH 2000 slot

If I had the logos/face texture, I wouldn't mind throwing 'em together. I remember when I Googling some Stevie Ray ref pics months ago finding a lot of pixelated images or simply ones that I couldn't really use (like half a logo/pattern missing off screen). I wish Tyrant185 wouldn't have quit because he specifically said he had plans on a Harlem Heat 2000 and we already know that he can nail a good Ahmed Johnson.

1 hour ago, cdiebold1 said:

If I had the logos/face texture, I wouldn't mind throwing 'em together. I remember when I Googling some Stevie Ray ref pics months ago finding a lot of pixelated images or simply ones that I couldn't really use (like half a logo/pattern missing off screen). I wish Tyrant185 wouldn't have quit because he specifically said he had plans on a Harlem Heat 2000 and we already know that he can nail a good Ahmed Johnson.

yeah i know. but i really don't blame him especially with the logo thing.  although it was 10x worse on x1 with that load failed thing where it wouldn't download the logo and just quit. i think that's where the initial issue came from but yeah it's annoying. i have your nwo stevie and i think you did a harlem heat one that i converted to a late 97 era. I do still have the wwe network till after Elimination Chamber so if i can find some decent pics off there i'll see what i can do lol

• Too Sweet 1

Thanks Jai. For quick reference sake, I think Booker T and Big T had a match @ Superbrawl 2000. Might be something there you can grab. And yes, I did an entire slot with just Harlem Heat attires. It's funny, I downloaded Kuzmac's Booker T and sat there for about 15 minutes ... legit 15 minutes trying to decide which attires wouldn't make the cut just so I could convert to a HH slot. Nerve wracking.

3 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Thanks Jai. For quick reference sake, I think Booker T and Big T had a match @ Superbrawl 2000. Might be something there you can grab. And yes, I did an entire slot with just Harlem Heat attires. It's funny, I downloaded Kuzmac's Booker T and sat there for about 15 minutes ... legit 15 minutes trying to decide which attires wouldn't make the cut just so I could convert to a HH slot. Nerve wracking.

LOL i think i can outdo you.. i'm on 2k17 hording the hell out of content cause i know that in about 3 months 2k is gonna do it's heel turn of the year and shut the 2k17 servers down.  i don't wanna be without 17's content like how i lost all my 2k16 content when i upgraded to the ps4 pro lol

so i have like 11 profiles, All of them have a 2k18 save and about 9 of them have a 2k17 save. i'm talking about WWF 95-97, WWF 98 -01, WWE 02 - 05, WCW 95 - 97, WCW 97-99, WCW 99 - 01, and then there's the TNA, ECW, and WWECW saves oh yeah and a wwe12 save slot LOL.if i could share my saves like we were doing in 2k14 for the 360 i'd probably be the most popular user on the forum lol

• Haha 1