AjSim

13 hours ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

AJ is there any possible chance we could see a WOKEN Matt Hardy from you?

I probably will do if there's no good ones on cc by the weekend mate.

Game hasn't been too kind to me with regards to glitches and whatnot, so been a little put off creating from scratch lately.

I have however downloaded quite a few good, but not quite great caws and applied my own textures.  So as a go between I think going forward I might just upload logos for others to use in the hope it can help the community as a whole.

Likely won't get credited in most cases but tbh don't really give a fuck about something so trivial these days.

Edited by AjSim
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, AjSim said:

I probably will do if there's no good ones on cc by the weekend mate.

Game hasn't been too kind to me with regards to glitches and whatnot, so been a little put off creating from scratch lately.

I have however downloaded quite a few good, but not quite great caws and applied my own textures.  So as a go between I think going forward I might just upload logos for others to use in the hope it can help the community as a whole.

Likely won't get credited in most cases but tbh don't really give a fuck about something so trivial these days.

It is a shame how many people online steal logos and work and credit it as their own but its nice seeing someone who wants to help out without taking a hit to their ego. Appreciate everything you've put out so far.

It looks like Gamevolt already nailed WOKEN Matt Hardy but I hope to still see at least a couple more alternate attires from you this year. Your Gable & Benjamin as well as Bludgeon Brothers attires are awesome. It really has helped make the game more fun for me and a ton of others I'm assuming.

Hope to see more from you soon!

10 hours ago, doug8701 said:

hey AjSim any chance u could create the street profits from nxt please

I actually have  - 

DTxCeGEXkAU51Qi.jpgDTxCe2fX0AA7ZAi.jpg

Unfortunately due to the fact Ford had #customnips I've received "my first and only warning"  and now they wont let me upload him even with the nipples removed...wtf 2k??  Anyway Dawkins is up for now - #ajsim #street profits #dawkins

3 hours ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

It is a shame how many people online steal logos and work and credit it as their own but its nice seeing someone who wants to help out without taking a hit to their ego. Appreciate everything you've put out so far.

It looks like Gamevolt already nailed WOKEN Matt Hardy but I hope to still see at least a couple more alternate attires from you this year. Your Gable & Benjamin as well as Bludgeon Brothers attires are awesome. It really has helped make the game more fun for me and a ton of others I'm assuming.

Hope to see more from you soon!

Cheers for the heads up on volts Matt mate, just downloaded...no need for me to do a thing, great work from him as always :)

And also thanks for the kind words, if I can help peeps I like to do so...don't get how anyone could have an ego over such a geeky hobby, I fucking hate the fact one of my mates IRL knows I do this lol.

• Too Sweet 1

11 minutes ago, AjSim said:

I actually have  - 

DTxCeGEXkAU51Qi.jpgDTxCe2fX0AA7ZAi.jpg

Unfortunately due to the fact Ford had #customnips I've received "my first and only warning"  and now they wont let me upload him even with the nipples removed...wtf 2k??  Anyway Dawkins is up for now - #ajsim #street profits #dawkins

Cheers for the heads up on volts Matt mate, just downloaded...no need for me to do a thing, great work from him as always :)

And also thanks for the kind words, if I can help peeps I like to do so...don't get how anyone could have an ego over such a geeky hobby, I fucking hate the fact one of my mates IRL knows I do this lol.

I feel the same exact way. I respect and appreciate the work everyone puts into this but at the end of it all it is truly a hobby and everyone lately on the boards could use a reminder of that but back OT these Street Profits look DOPE. I hope you can get Ford back up otherwise there isn't a reason to really download Dawkins.

Let us know if you can somehow figure out how to get Ford back up. I believe Defract has been warned about custom nips and has found either a work around or how to get out of trouble for being warned so maybe reach out to him for advice? He seems to be a good dude.

6 minutes ago, Pac. said:

Good stuff! Thanks AJ. Shame about the nips lol

Haha I know right!?  I'll put a selection of my fave nips in this thread shortly 😂😂

Edited by AjSim
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:17 PM, AjSim said:

Haha I know right!?  I'll put a selection of my fave nips in this thread shortly 😂😂

guess i can delete the crappy ones i downloaded months ago thanks AJ!

20 hours ago, TheHippopotomus said:

These all look great, dude! Glad to see you still going strong.

My tag partner!!  😁😁😁

How ya been bro and how's the career going?  So good to hear from you.

15 hours ago, Pier69 said:

Wow this is very good street profits caw!

Thanks dude glad you like 😊

12 hours ago, Jai said:

guess i can delete the crappy ones i downloaded months ago thanks AJ!

Hope you enjoy man, good for beefing the nxt roster up 😊

5 hours ago, AjSim said:

Hope you enjoy man, good for beefing the nxt roster up 😊

yeah i lost my original save when i upgraded to a pro. in fact i lost my 15,16,17 and 18 saves but i rather not dwell on that lol 

but yeah my roster is pretty much complete for the most part it was mainly heavy machinery and the Street Profits i had caws of that either had no logos or were completely half done lol.

i don't even worry about attributes anymore cause i've been using those attribute settings that DC made which made matches alot longer and enjoyable but this is definitely some top notch work!

@AjSim remember how no mercy 64 and wrestlemania 2000 used those "image after image" transitions for trons? well that's what i've done for the Street Profits.  Looks pretty good too.  Video coming soon

On 2/2/2018 at 3:52 PM, AjSim said:

My tag partner!!  😁😁😁

How ya been bro and how's the career going?  So good to hear from you.

Going really good, dude! :D Been working on the WWE comics for BOOM and a couple of indy books. I'm finally at the point where I am getting steady gigs so I don't have to stress out anymore haha. How about you, man? What have you been up to?

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:04 AM, TheHippopotomus said:

Going really good, dude! :D Been working on the WWE comics for BOOM and a couple of indy books. I'm finally at the point where I am getting steady gigs so I don't have to stress out anymore haha. How about you, man? What have you been up to?

wow that's pretty cool man. I remember all the content you used to pop out it's great you're getting steady gigs. and your artistic talent has always been top notch

by the way here's a vid i did for @AjSim's Street Profits.  Tron merged with in game tron all done by me in sharefactory.  Enjoy

On 06/02/2018 at 12:04 PM, TheHippopotomus said:

That's awesome news pal...great to see all that hard work paying off.

Your work has always been well on point though, remember being a bit mind blown when I saw some of your earlier work.  Maybe we should try and get the band back together for 2K19...one last gig? 😉

As for me busy/manic last year...finally tied the knot last year, got married in Santorini...amazing place, highly recommend a visit.  There were actually more Americans there than Brits too lol.

2 promotions in work, house move also on the horizon.

And last but not least...currently looking after my wife who now has 15 pins in her leg after suffering a triple leg break as a result of a horse riding accident!

So yeah pretty busy I guess lol.

On 09/02/2018 at 12:36 AM, Jai said:

wow that's pretty cool man. I remember all the content you used to pop out it's great you're getting steady gigs. and your artistic talent has always been top notch

by the way here's a vid i did for @AjSim's Street Profits.  Tron merged with in game tron all done by me in sharefactory.  Enjoy

That's very cool mate.  

2K18 really don't like Ford...ive done an updated version of him (better tats/attire) but it was deleted and now won't let me re-upload, didn't even have custom nips!  WTF?! Lol.

5 minutes ago, AjSim said:

Your work has always been well on point though, remember being a bit mind blown when I saw some of your earlier work.  Maybe we should try and get the band back together for 2K19...one last gig? 😉

As for me busy/manic last year...finally tied the knot last year, got married in Santorini...amazing place, highly recommend a visit.  There were actually more Americans there than Brits too lol.

And last but not least...currently looking after my wife who now has 15 pins in her leg after suffering a triple leg break as a result of a horse riding accident!

That's very cool mate.  

2K18 really don't like Ford...ive done an updated version of him (better tats/attire) but it was deleted and now won't let me re-upload, didn't even have custom nips!  WTF?! Lol.

no problem man happy to do it. Hell i just enjoy making entrance videos i don't know why i just do. guess cause i have a thing for video editing/splicing etc.

yeah that sucks man could be worse. could be like 2k17 cc on x1 where you can't download a single caw if it has more than 4 custom logos lol is there anyway you can download your original ford on another profile, edit then reupload it? hell i've seen Chyna caws with Breast implants lol

damn dude now i know why i haven't seen you post much on twitter over the last year or so lol. yeah that's alot. congrats on getting hitched. Santorini is a very amazing place indeed. been there once when i was 21  Hope your wife gets well soon. when i was 17 i broke my foot on a gocart (Crashed into caldasec curb cause i was just too impulsive i guess but had to have pins in my feet it was painful.)

Edited by Jai

14 minutes ago, Jai said:

no problem man happy to do it. Hell i just enjoy making entrance videos i don't know why i just do. guess cause i have a thing for video editing/splicing etc.

yeah that sucks man could be worse. could be like 2k17 cc on x1 where you can't download a single caw if it has more than 4 custom logos lol is there anyway you can download your original ford on another profile, edit then reupload it? hell i've seen Chyna caws with Breast implants lol

damn dude now i know why i haven't seen you post much on twitter over the last year or so lol. yeah that's alot. congrats on getting hitched. Santorini is a very amazing place indeed. been there once when i was 21  Hope your wife gets well soon. when i was 17 i broke my foot on a gocart (Crashed into caldasec curb cause i was just too impulsive i guess but had to have pins in my feet it was painful.)

Just put a pic of it up on Twitter...hope you've already had food 😷

On 2/10/2018 at 9:50 AM, AjSim said:

That's very cool mate.  

Congrats! Glad to hear you are married and doing well, couldn't happen to a better dude!

Sucks about your wife's leg, sounds like a nasty injury. 

We definitely need to work on a few wrestlers next game. I haven't messed with the mode much since they changed it all over to be more detailed but I'll give it my best shot haha!

5 hours ago, TheHippopotomus said:

Congrats! Glad to hear you are married and doing well, couldn't happen to a better dude!

Sucks about your wife's leg, sounds like a nasty injury. 

We definitely need to work on a few wrestlers next game. I haven't messed with the mode much since they changed it all over to be more detailed but I'll give it my best shot haha!

i would recommend waiting till 2k20 lol cause they keep talking about Microtransaction crap. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2017 at 8:15 PM, AjSim said:

Street Profits Uploaded - 19/01/18 -

Tags:  AJSIM, STREET PROFITS, ANGELO DAWKINS

DTxCeGEXkAU51Qi.jpgDTxCeV9WAAA4-py.jpg

Tags:  AJSIM, STREET PROFITS, MONTEZ FORD

DTxCe2fX0AA7ZAi.jpgDTxCenLW0AEUeJS.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bludgeon Brothers uploaded - 31/12/17 -

Tags: AJSIM, NCO, LUKE HARPER, ERICK ROWAN

DSXqLHtW0AENaHf.jpgDSXqK56XcAAj7DW.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags - CHAD GABLE, AJSIM, NCO

DQ3zhJYWAAE6kSd.jpgDQ3zhY6WkAYjsuY.jpg

Tags - SHELTON BENJAMIN, AJSIM, NCO

DQ3zhm4W4AEeLZ8.jpgDQ3zh3NWAAA1ziz.jpg

You can upload Chad Gable attire logos for download? I play in PC and nobody make his attire