AjSim

Street Profits Uploaded - 19/01/18 -

Tags:  AJSIM, STREET PROFITS, ANGELO DAWKINS

DTxCeGEXkAU51Qi.jpgDTxCeV9WAAA4-py.jpg

Tags:  AJSIM, STREET PROFITS, MONTEZ FORD

DTxCe2fX0AA7ZAi.jpgDTxCenLW0AEUeJS.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bludgeon Brothers uploaded - 31/12/17 -

Tags: AJSIM, NCO, LUKE HARPER, ERICK ROWAN

DSXqLHtW0AENaHf.jpgDSXqK56XcAAj7DW.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags - CHAD GABLE, AJSIM, NCO

DQ3zhJYWAAE6kSd.jpgDQ3zhY6WkAYjsuY.jpg

Tags - SHELTON BENJAMIN, AJSIM, NCO

DQ3zhm4W4AEeLZ8.jpgDQ3zh3NWAAA1ziz.jpg

Edited by AjSim
  • Too Sweet 2

Cheers guys.

Not really sure who I'm planning this year tbh, so many good caws being pumped out that the vast majority of anyone I'd be tempted to make has already been covered. 

Will likely do a few more attire updates and maybe a few older caws from the Golden era and/or Attitude era as I have 3 Universes on the go.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AjSim said:

Cheers guys.

Not really sure who I'm planning this year tbh, so many good caws being pumped out that the vast majority of anyone I'd be tempted to make has already been covered. 

Will likely do a few more attire updates and maybe a few older caws from the Golden era and/or Attitude era as I have 3 Universes on the go.

We could use a good finlay but yes welcome back aj been a fan of yours since you were on the xbox 360

8 hours ago, AjSim said:

Bludgeon Brother uploaded!  Happy New Year everyone...getting it in now as I will be rather sloshed later :p

Wow these attires are excellent! Can’t wait to see what you got cooking next for 2017.

Cheers!

Has anyone noticed while playing with Luke Harper there’s a glitch where there’s some black line coming or from his pants? Or am I the only one??

It’s like a black spike coming out of the left knee but for some reason when he comes out for his entrance you don’t see it.

AJSIM have you had this same issue in game??

Edited by Mister23Kennedy

14 hours ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

Has anyone noticed while playing with Luke Harper there’s a glitch where there’s some black line coming or from his pants? Or am I the only one??

It’s like a black spike coming out of the left knee but for some reason when he comes out for his entrance you don’t see it.

AJSIM have you had this same issue in game??

It is glitched...it's the boots!!  I'll correct this when I re-upload with entrance attires, for now though just change the boots to something that sits below knee level :)

6 hours ago, Codes. said:

Excellent work on the Bludgeon Brothers! I can't believe how perfect they turned out!

Cheers dude, very happy with them...gonna see if I can somehow get the entrance attires in there too next..bit of a challenge but willing to have a go :)

Edited by AjSim
Glitch update

these are looking good

any chance of you adding a 2nd attire for both Gable & Benjamin?

either the white attires (they wore them on last nights Smackdown & have done a few times in the past) or the red attires (from Clash of Champions)

17 hours ago, JonnyKarate said:

Hogan’s face glitches in game bro, it looks like a big gash across his face on both attires

This game bums me out sometimes...glitch city :(  luckily there are already a huge stack of quality Hogans out there so no big loss.   Might try and revisit it if I get some time though.  Thanks for the heads up though, grandly appreciated.

3 hours ago, Bennyboi04 said:

these are looking good

any chance of you adding a 2nd attire for both Gable & Benjamin?

either the white attires (they wore them on last nights Smackdown & have done a few times in the past) or the red attires (from Clash of Champions)

Not a big priority of mine at the mo mate to be honest, would consider a second attire if they debut something that looks completely NEW, but as time on this game is very limited I genuinely think it would be more hassle than it's worth for just a change in attire colour.

24 minutes ago, AjSim said:

This game bums me out sometimes...glitch city :(  luckily there are already a huge stack of quality Hogans out there so no big loss.   Might try and revisit it if I get some time though.  Thanks for the heads up though, grandly appreciated.

Not a big priority of mine at the mo mate to be honest, would consider a second attire if they debut something that looks completely NEW, but as time on this game is very limited I genuinely think it would be more hassle than it's worth for just a change in attire colour.

fair enough

anyone else having trouble downloading Rowan?

Keep getting the 1000 logo limit thing yet I've got just under 900 logos

On 1/3/2018 at 3:57 PM, Bennyboi04 said:

fair enough

anyone else having trouble downloading Rowan?

Keep getting the 1000 logo limit thing yet I've got just under 900 logos

Yeah it's annoying they only do it with certain caws i had like 900 logos and it made me delete a bunch to download a caw with only 2 logos like really 2k? This is getting ridiculous!

Edited by ChicagoMade89