WWE 2K18 PC Update 1.05 ?

Vankoff

2 minutes ago, EZY said:

Oh ok. I started playing on 2550x1600 after the patch and got 60fps. But I’m so spoiled by 4K 😂

4k >>> all lol

But makes me a little dizzy on my PC.  TV is cool.  PC I cap at 144hz for my eyes lol.

2 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

4k >>> all lol

But makes me a little dizzy on my PC.  TV is cool.  PC I cap at 144hz for my eyes lol.

Lol. I can see how you could get dizzy. I play on a TV, so I’m about 8 feet from it. The game looks good and I enjoy the game. I just wish they would take the time to optimize it. 

the game still have  bad performance for me :3  .. all the discussion are about the bad performance but nothing changed , Lol the only change that the game after 1.04 patch runs more bad !!

Edited by ahmedady

This latest patch has caused some serious issues for me. On 1.04 performance was perfect, but after this patch I get serious freezing/lagging from 60fps to less than 1... I have no choice but to pause the game and wait it out until the game rights itself. The devs are incapable of updating their games without issues, what a nightmare.

• 1 month later...

After updating the game with update 1.04 and 1.05, My game suffers from Low FPS, So i just uninstalled and reinstalled it again without applying the updates, only problem i have now, is that i have 2 choices, either play the game without any lags and low FPS, but NO HARDY BOYZ. Or Update and get That shitty lag back, But get THE HARDYZ. So is there aaaanyways i can get the Hardyz without updating ? and has anyone updated the game to 1.06 and 1.07 and can confirm that they fixed the Low FPS ? 

• 2 months later...

I figured out why my game was so messed up, it had nothing to do with the update. Yeah the game is buggy as hell, but the issues I was describing was actually due to a cryptominer virus I had managed to pick up, despite having malwarebytes premium enabled and monitoring my system. I've had to start doing regular memory scans to stop this from happening. What a load of crap, I hate these damn cryptominer losers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/04/2018 at 4:58 PM, spritefun said:

I figured out why my game was so messed up, it had nothing to do with the update. Yeah the game is buggy as hell, but the issues I was describing was actually due to a cryptominer virus I had managed to pick up, despite having malwarebytes premium enabled and monitoring my system. I've had to start doing regular memory scans to stop this from happening. What a load of crap, I hate these damn cryptominer losers.

Hi @spritefun

Do you think this virus could make the game no longer want to save?

I have this problem that comes up quite often, when creating a caw for example, the backup runs but nothing happens, and I am forced to leave the menu .... Also in the universe mode, I play a show, I finish it, I come out of the game, and nothing is saved ...

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2018 at 10:33 AM, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @spritefun

Do you think this virus could make the game no longer want to save?

I have this problem that comes up quite often, when creating a caw for example, the backup runs but nothing happens, and I am forced to leave the menu .... Also in the universe mode, I play a show, I finish it, I come out of the game, and nothing is saved ...

For me all that happened was extreme slow downs and temp freezes as my GPU hit it's limit, the virus was making the GPU usage hit 100% which caused the slowdowns.

There may be something wrong with your drive, so do a quick chkdsk to make sure it's ok.

Finally I would advise you backup any mods you have, then verify your WWE 2K18 game files, then reinstall your mods.

Hope this helps :)

@P1_AR If I were you I'd have a look on youtube to see what the performance is like on the PS4 vs the PS4 pro with WWE 2K18.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:28 PM, spritefun said:

For me all that happened was extreme slow downs and temp freezes as my GPU hit it's limit, the virus was making the GPU usage hit 100% which caused the slowdowns.

There may be something wrong with your drive, so do a quick chkdsk to make sure it's ok.

Finally I would advise you backup any mods you have, then verify your WWE 2K18 game files, then reinstall your mods.

Hope this helps :)

@P1_AR If I were you I'd have a look on youtube to see what the performance is like on the PS4 vs the PS4 pro with WWE 2K18.

Thanks for the advice, my save was corrupted 1 month ago… so I've all re-download and remake my caws :/ but this way after each play, I save my folder save (steam) in another new document to create a manually backup.

I've also lower the public presence to 80%, I have a better play in game without lags for the moment in Universe mode for example.

Thanks again @spritefun ;)

Ben 

@BlackBen83

You're welcome. Damn, that's rough. I've started making save backups myself, if my universe mode gets trashed then I don't think I'd ever play the game again, it would completely ruin my motivation.

What's public presence? Is it a performance setting?

How's your progress in setting up your universe mode again?