List of DLC Moves and Who Does Them

KeithMajors

well shit...

no option to download

what the hell? i can't assign any of these moves as sig or finisher. do i need to restart the game or something?

1 hour ago, glennsoe said:

Think you have to download the pack, then close the game and restart it for it to show up

yeah i thought i could just back out to the main menu cause only half the moves were showing up.

i never thought i'd say this in a million years but since i really want to utilize these moves anyone got a recommendation for a hybrid Indy/Puro/NJPW roster?

something that'll amount up to filling the caw slots. 

6 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah i thought i could just back out to the main menu cause only half the moves were showing up.

i never thought i'd say this in a million years but since i really want to utilize these moves anyone got a recommendation for a hybrid Indy/Puro/NJPW roster?

something that'll amount up to filling the caw slots. 

I'll PM you on PSN. 

Just now, Dbo2700 said:

I'll PM you on PSN. 

cool i did make one list.. just compiling from the list that keith majors tied to those moves.

but it's a little out there everywhere lol

Kazuchika Okada
Roderick Strong
Kyle O'Reilly
Rhino
Jeff Cobb
Kenny Omega
Pete Dunne
Tyler Bate
Trent Barreta
Tetsuya Naito
EZ Money
Kassius Ohno
Marty Scurll
Ethan Page
Chris Sabin
Taka Michinoku
Adam Page
Tanga Loa
Himoru Takahashi
Ricochet
Sanada
Adam Cole
Satoshi Kojima
Evil
Will Ospreay
Drew McIntyre
CM Punk
Andrade Cien Almas
Alex Shelly
Hirooki Goto
Tyler Breeze
Tye Dillinger
Super Nova
Kevin Nash
Mike Awesome
Togi Makabe
Kenny Omega
Rey Mysterio
Kota Ibushi
Tomoaki Honma
Bam Bam
Barbarian
Meng
Christopher Daniels
El Desperado
Minoru Suzuki
Tetsuya Naito
Rocky Romero
Cody Rhodes
Tomohiro Ishii
Lance Archer
Dean Malenko
Phil Lafon

i'm not even sure if even half these people are even on ps4 cc 

I agree that it would be awesome if you typed a F or an S so we know if its a signature/finisher. I have no idea where these go on some of these CAWs. You can't tell from matches either because of false finishes. 

7 minutes ago, Dbo2700 said:

I agree that it would be awesome if you typed a F or an S so we know if its a signature/finisher. I have no idea where these go on some of these CAWs. You can't tell from matches either because of false finishes. 

The majority of these are normal moves. If your not sure check the names and profiles on profight, cagematch or even wikipedia to see if it's a finisher or signature and if not then it goes into the main set.

UPDATED with new names and all names provided by everyone. Credit to everyone thanks for the help. Keep it up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KeithMajors said:

The majority of these are normal moves. If your not sure check the names and profiles on profight, cagematch or even wikipedia to see if it's a finisher or signature and if not then it goes into the main set.

UPDATED with new names and all names provided by everyone. Credit to everyone thanks for the help. Keep it up.

Tye breaker can be used for the hurricane I believe it's called the top spin facebuster.

Cross legged Samoan drop 

Diving elbow drop 11 is Shane mcmahons leap of faith 

Edited by Mizalike
  • Like 1

I promise I am not trying to be dick.

I tried all 3 of the sites you mentioned and it lists 4-8 moves as signatures. It doesnt list them as Setup Signatures like the game does. Anyone willing to let me PM them to figure a few out? Or may I ask here?

*Powerbomb 16 - Togi Makabe

*Roundhouse Kick 6 - Kota Ibushi

*Sleeper Hold 4 - Minoru Suzuki

Signature/finish or regular move?

Tornado Snap Suplex can be used for Bad News Barrett,Colt Cabana & Ember Moon.. Sunset Flip Powerbomb 5 you can add Amazing Red since that's originally his move (also he'll probably never be made in any game but Deranged did that move as well)..

Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker 2 can be used for Colt Cabana..

Avalanche Angle Slam obviously Kurt Angle as well (Idk why he has an Avalanche Falcon Arrow as a default move)..

Powerbomb Cutter besides Nova you can give to Teddy Hart too..

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dbo2700 said:

I promise I am not trying to be dick.

I tried all 3 of the sites you mentioned and it lists 4-8 moves as signatures. It doesnt list them as Setup Signatures like the game does. Anyone willing to let me PM them to figure a few out? Or may I ask here?

*Powerbomb 16 - Togi Makabe

*Roundhouse Kick 6 - Kota Ibushi

*Sleeper Hold 4 - Minoru Suzuki

Signature/finish or regular move?

Sig

reguar strike

finisher

Feel free to DM me any other questions.

Edited by Raddad88
  • Glorious 1

7 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Sig

reguar strike

finisher

Feel free to DM me any other questions.

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the answer. 

I will PM you shortly. I have a couple more. 

Sorry everyone I've been busy. I just updated the list with a few names. Running Powerbomb Toss is Braun Strowman, Ring Post Tiger Feint Kick is Cesaro, Tidal Wave 2 is The Uso's and Total Elimination is the new NXT Tag Champions Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly.